Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

I doubt she has critters in her eyelashes. Probably just some pissy makeup queen that got his panties all in a bunch cuz Lohan didnt give him a bump of coke so he starts a rumur. Either that or Lindsey was so twacked she asked the dude if there were bugs crawling on her.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Help begins from within. Until she completely melts down and a relative MUST step up to the court to become her legal guardian, she is on her own. And she apparently doesn't think she has any problems or that she needs help.
    A relative.

*snort*

Right. Wonder which one is saner, the mama or the papa? No, I wasn't mocking you, cach, just the parents that spawned this behavior.

She does need help, and I think what I feel is more disappointment in her than mocking. I did like her once as an actress, when she was younger. I think she had great potential. Now she's lucky if she ever works again.

Then again, Robert Downey Jr. made a monster comeback, so anything is possible!

Cindy, I had a brother like that, too. Alcoholism. Too stubborn, too pigheaded, too egotistical to get help. Unfortunately his rock bottom was death. His addictions took his life. And in the end he wanted to live, wanted to reform, but it was too late for him.

I'm afraid Lindsey's rock bottom would be death.

Hubby thinks that she needs one of those rehab programs that aren't tailored to celebrities. Bare bones, down to business rehab. She can clean toilets, make her own bed, learn how to cook for herself and no longer be a diva while she is coming clean. Make her live with real folks for awhile. No acting, no clubbing, no $500 haircuts and $300 manicures, no shopping sprees, and no way would she be allowed anywhere near LA and the club scene that could tempt her.

Then maybe she could get herself clean.

Of course, if she's busted with the stolen items, it make take prison to clean her up.

I don't think she wants to be healthy. She has been given a ton of opportunities to get clean and each time she gets out she just does more drugs then before she went in.

It makes me sad, but I think she is one we are going to lose way before her time. I think she is down a path that she will not recover from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

4. 07-04-2009, 05:06 AM

John Connor Guest

Lindsay Lohan Looks Twice Her Age: Scary

John Connor Guest

She's 23!

Lindsay and her whole family can all go to hell for all I care. I only liked her in 'Mean Girls', when she hosted SNL in 2004 I think, and maybe 'The Parent Trap', and that's it. She is a total trainwreck.

John Connor Guest
    I'm a bit shocked by the deep lines on her face. She looks strung out and near death. I really don't see a bright future for this girl. Sad. I hope she had a milkshake or two.

Jod6cindy Guest
    Her eyes have that dark, lifeless and hollowed-out look that always comes when one has been dancing with the devil.

She looks 40...or more.

What a damn shame. And an absolute waste of a life.

radiojane Guest
    She looks like freaking death. She's a year younger than me and she looks like my mother.

Sorry mom. I didn't mean it. Really

cachluv Guest

Lolol

cachluv Guest

Nosgothic Guest
    That's an atrocious picture.

A waste of skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    bad hygiene is a tell tale sign of not only drug use but mental health and depression. in addition to her outrageous lifestyle, there is something knocked loose in there. very a-la-britney spears. i feel sorry for her. obviously she needs help more than the critism.

I agree-she should needs help- that help should also keep away her parents
    Even if she might be taking drugs. Her Father should not run to the media to cry about it. He certainly shouldn't cry "I will kidnap her and force her into rehab.'
    Kidnapping tends to be frowned one. Plus, this is cliche' but his actions would be for naught. People change when they decide to. Put her into rehab,she would fight it the whole way and not make progress

GrinReaper Guest
    Whatever happened to Lindsay anyway?
    She was starting to be hot stuff in like every 10th movie and now where is she?
    (I think she's more infamous than famous.)
    She used to be cute.
    But then she let it get to her head and she became all diva and prima dona like.

Guest Guest
    She did used to be cute around the time of 'Mean Girls', then she went blonde (which didn't suit her) and got into drugs - tragic!!

John Connor Guest
    When she's dead everybody will cry and say why? Poor bitch never had a chance. She is truly tragic.
    As well her and Donatella look like twins with their bad hair and fish lips. Even more tragic.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    When she's dead everybody will cry and say why? Poor bitch never had a chance. She is truly tragic.
    As well her and Donatella look like twins with their bad hair and fish lips. Even more tragic.
    How true - Donatella makes me want to vomit. That is ugllllllyyyy!!

Jod6cindy Guest
    A very disturbed girl. VERY disturbed.

Her soul is a wasteland, and her parents are mindless, media whore piranhas.

Unfortunately, I don't hold out much hope for a happy ending here. It's heartbreaking to see a human life absolutely trashed like this before our eyes.

hoxharding Guest
    If she is the one the writes her Twitters-she is charming. But seems younger than her actual age. I sometimes wonder if it isn't an assistant,than it might be her younger sister who writes the tweets.(I believe she is the one who writes them though)

Nicki Guest
    Lindsay Lohan
    2009 Whitney Museum Gala - Arrivals
    Photo by © Janet Mayer / PR Photos
    October 19, 2009

She doesn't look like the same sweet Lindsay of days gone by.....evidently long ago days gone by! She looks wasted, hardcore, old before her years.

STsFirstmate Guest
    First time I ever saw or heard of her is parent trap. We took two friends kids and were totally charmed by her.
    Very sad what has happened. Easy to forget this was her just a few short years ago.
    I hope she pulls up out of this death spiral before it is too late.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lohan.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	16445  

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    First time I ever saw or heard of her is parent trap. We took two friends kids and were totally charmed by her.
    Very sad what has happened. Easy to forget this was her just a few short years ago.
    I hope she pulls up out of this death spiral before it is too late.
    Regards,
    Mary
    OMG...I hope she does too Mary. So sad to see someone we really enjoyed in her early movies totally crashing like this!

Jack'sGirl Guest
    What the bloody fuck happened to this girl?

She was so adorable once.

GrinReaper Guest
    She reminds me of Kevin Bacon's character in "The Big Picture."
    Anyone here ever see it?
    It's an underated gem directed by Christopher Guest.
    Bacon plays a young director who gets bitten by the Hollyweird bug when he gets his big break by a studio. He ends up alienating his friends and loses his girlfriend.
    Check it out if ya get a chance.
    The scene steals by Martin Short is definatly worth the price.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    What the bloody fuck happened to this girl?

She was so adorable once.
    OMG, she was gorgeous in these pic's. Hope she finds her way back. Blond hair does not do her justice at all.

Jod6cindy Guest
    I heard that heavy cocaine use leaches the collagen out of your connective tissue. Also, burning the candle at both ends, non-stop, dries a person up inside and ages them.

I believe she may be mentally ill at this point.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jod6cindy View Post
    I heard that heavy cocaine use leaches the collagen out of your connective tissue. Also, burning the candle at both ends, non-stop, dries a person up inside and ages them.

I believe she may be mentally ill at this point.
    I believe you're probably right.

And mama Dina is grooming Ali to take her place once she is burned completely out.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I believe you're probably right.

And mama Dina is grooming Ali to take her place once she is burned completely out.
    Sad....its not about motherly love, its all about Greed and money isn't it!

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Sad....its not about motherly love, its all about Greed and money isn't it!
    No kidding. It's so nauseating. Poor kids.

hoxharding Guest
    Did you see where her Father released a recorded phone call of her crying and feeling like no one really likes or supports her(even her family?)
    His side of the conversation is not there-there is no context to what is being said. It has no evidence of her talking about drugs and yet the man insists he needed to make it public to 'save her'
    Also-
    The blonde color she has no is not right for her actual coloring.
    The spray tan she promotes(and I suspect wears) is not flattering to her skin or hair.
    Her hair has been dyed and given so many extensions that it has to be very messed up.
    The tan over her freckles make them appear to be more skin damage than the fact she is a red head.
    Also, she is moving and going all the time. She is in different countries and I doubt she sleeps very much. Add to that her Father's action and it is easy to see why she would look not very fresh.

Like some of the others have said I don't think the
    Father or the Mother of these girls have any shame.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

hoxharding Guest
    Her Father has sunk to even lower depth with his latest 'phone call' release.
    He always blanks out his side of the conversation as well.
    There is one thing said by her Mother on this one I found disturbing. Her Mother mentions Lindsay is afraid to be alone and indicates that it is because of something her Father did when she was little. I don't know what it is, but if this is true-how horrible.
    Frankly, I know people will disagree with me-but I have always found her to be bright and high energy.
    Yes, she is self-destructive and she needs her parents(especially her sick,abusive Father) to leave her alone.
    If she is going downhill-his actions will not save her -they will just give her more stress she can't cope with properly.
    I used to read reports about his abuse toward Lindsay and her family and I don't think he has ever stopped. He is also a recovering addict and I think his addiction has gone from chemicals to getting money and attention.
    He was trying to build a Christian rehab center-never talks about it now. He also
    has a daughter from another woman that looks a lot like Lindsay.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Her Father has sunk to even lower depth with his latest 'phone call' release.
    He always blanks out his side of the conversation as well.
    There is one thing said by her Mother on this one I found disturbing. Her Mother mentions Lindsay is afraid to be alone and indicates that it is because of something her Father did when she was little. I don't know what it is, but if this is true-how horrible.
    Frankly, I know people will disagree with me-but I have always found her to be bright and high energy.
    Yes, she is self-destructive and she needs her parents(especially her sick,abusive Father) to leave her alone.
    If she is going downhill-his actions will not save her -they will just give her more stress she can't cope with properly.
    I used to read reports about his abuse toward Lindsay and her family and I don't think he has ever stopped. He is also a recovering addict and I think his addiction has gone from chemicals to getting money and attention.
    He was trying to build a Christian rehab center-never talks about it now. He also
    has a daughter from another woman that looks a lot like Lindsay.
    Doesn't sound like a good husband, nor a father, probably a lousy son......Who was the parent that pushed to get Lindsey into show business? I hope someone comes into this girls life that can help her pull herself up by the boot straps and wake her up to the fact that she is worth it....she can be a strong, responsible, young lady and have a good life. Hate seeing this train wreck coming down the tracks.

i don't feel sorry for the girl. there comes a time in your life when it's time to take responsibility for yourself and your actions. i have a cousin like this. everything that goes wrong is ALWAYS someone else's fault. bullshit.

it really is quite disgusting.
    â??You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.â?

hoxharding Guest
    Her Father's actions is disgusting

I like the latest call where mum rekons she was dating Heath Ledger when he died and that was the cause of her downward spiral.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I like the latest call where mum rekons she was dating Heath Ledger when he died and that was the cause of her downward spiral.

Yes.... because when facing career slump, tying your skanky ass name in with a dead celeb who can't defend himself is the thing to do!

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Yes.... because when facing career slump, tying your skanky ass name in with a dead celeb who can't defend himself is the thing to do!

She didn't put those tapes out-her Father did and they are old tapes.
    It was her Father's decision to record that and to air that and put out on the internet. It certainly wasn't hers.

Lily_Aleister Guest

Eerie Frightenstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post
    Looks like shes got a little VCR (visible coke residue)

Nicki Guest

Lindsay Lohans Muse Photos, a bit graphic!

Nelliebean Guest
    Poor thing is looking a bit fried.

If the point of the pictures is to look worn out and haggard then she accomplished it. That's terrible. She is a beautiful girl but is just destroying herself.

She looks like a junkie, and those picture are neither very artistic or alluring.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

laptop23 Guest

is Lindsay Lohan really drug addict?

is lo drug addict?
    a lot people think that this all mess about lindsay's drug is only her silly trick for silly publicity...

laptop23 Guest
    who think that lindsay is waling corpse with short future life?

hoxharding Guest
    I know a few things she has done that shows she can be a low life-but she still strikes me as very smart. In fact. I think some of her actions come from being restless
    and she needs to step out of that weirdness and into a calm environment that she can adapt to.
    Look at her parents(especially her Father) He insists she needs help yet he tries everything to make her look worse than she already looks to the public.
    I don't know why I feel this way,but I do. I actually thinks if she got treatment for her mind,body and emotions-she really could do some really good things.
    Also, I swear the more she gets ragged on(and I am not saying she isn't a participant in the whole thing)
    The blonder she gets,the more orange she gets and the thinner she gets.

Lindsay Lohan sex tape to be made public: report

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/peop...0115-mah5.html
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

John Connor Guest
    Lindsay Lohan is never one to shy away from controversy and the attention that comes with it (remember her
    less-than-chaste Marilyn Monroe-esque photos in New York Magazine? Her very public spats with on-again, off-again girlfriend Samantha Ronson?). Now her cover for the French magazine, Purple, is drawing the
    contempt of some Christian critics.

The picture depicts Lohan as a Christ figure, draped in a white robe, posing with her arms outstretched,
    Crucifixion-style.

And just in case anyone misses the blatantly obvious,
    hit-you-over-the-head visual reference to Jesus on the cross, Lohan wears a crown of thorns atop her platinum-blond extensions.

As is often the case when religious figures are depicted in popular media, the French magazine cover is already drawing fire from Christian thought-leaders.
    Bill Donohue, head of the Catholic League, told Politics
    Daily
    : "Not only is the pose inappropriate, the timing is offensive." (Catholicism's most sacred season begins next Wednesday -- Ash Wednesday -- with the start of Lent, the annual period of pentinence and abstinence that leads up
    to the Easter celebration.)

Recently Lohan indirectly referred to Hinduism by Tweeting
    that she's "all about Karma...what goes around comes around."

"If she believes that, then it behooves her to apologize to Christians before it's too late," Donahue said, adding that she is "spiritually homeless" and "would benefit by converting to Christianity."

Others simply criticize the magazine cover as an obvious grab at attention that is supposed to show Lindsay Lohan is some sort of celebrity martyr.

The photo, which was taken by the irreverent photographer Terry Richardson (no stranger to controversy himself), appears on the spring-summer 2010 cover of the magazine.