Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

smellslikealmonds Guest
    The only similarity is that she'll be dead like Marilyn.

hoxharding Guest
    She isn't the only starlet to reproduce the photos. To me, it just shows how unoriginal they are.
    I haven't seen the photos yet-but I they do not sound good.

Bigfoot Guest
    Bitch is a junkie, but I saw the pics and my personal opinion is that she fucking sucks! She's nude, but I do not want any STD's just from looking at it.

RaRaRamona Guest

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Bitch is a junkie, but I saw the pics and my personal opinion is that she fucking sucks! She's nude, but I do not want any STD's just from looking at it.
    How do you know she's not a virgin?

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    How do you know she's not a virgin?
    Because junkies like that exchange their virginity for something to snort through their nose

kelbons Guest
    I think there was no need for it. I really don't think that she even resembles Marilyn. Sad.

Guest Guest
    I guess its no coincidence that all the previous posts are by predominately women. Sex sells. That's the world we live in. It's her body and nobody made her do it. If it was Playboy, she would have been blasted even more. At least so far, she hasn't brought kids into this world only to have them taken away from her.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2008 at 06:37 PM.

It misses the mark.

I wonder if she did those cause she figures on following that path all the way to the end. Too bad.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I don't think that Marilyn's boobs were as saggy as Lindsay. JMO

itsintheeyes Guest
    I think it was a great concept, but such a shoot should have never been replicated as a mere copycat. Monroe was breathtaking. Lohan could have been if she stayed true to herself.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    What Bert Stern managed to capture on film this time around is a stale looking yesterday's teeny bop. The Last Sitting belongs to Marilyn.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I noticed that too. She's only 21!

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    That was my first reaction to the side view as well.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs F View Post
    Bert Stern was quite the talent and I am not sure why he feels like he needed to do this. Lohan just doesn't know any better. She was going to take her top off at some point anyway so that is not a shock. She looks odd in the pics, her skin looks strange. Usually she looks like any normal redhead, just freckly and pale. In these she looks almost yellow.
    Yes, why would Bert do this? Oh well, we all need money I guess.

I just read some of his quotes about the Lindsay sitting. He sounds pretty lame. Or, well, maybe it's just that he's an older gentleman and doesn't know quite what to make of Lindsay and her ilk.

No one can beat Marilyn Monroe. Definitely not Lindsay.

Guest Guest
    You chicks are going on like you're guest hosts on the View. But it is a forum. A biased forum, but a forum all the same. And BTW, those aren't saggy boobs. They are REAL. Thank God for them. To many women getting the god awful fake pieces of shit.

No boob fights now yall. lessen theres pics..............

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I just always assumed that a 21 year old had perky tits, especially since she has small ones. Oh well, what the hell do I know?

Noelle Page Guest
    Lindsay is very sexy looking in her own way. (Glad she's over the too-thin thing.)

Bert could have come up with an original showcase and theme for her, is all.

I do not think its the years on 'em its the wear and tear.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Yeah, I'm sure she's got a lot of miles on her. She had to have something to do in the bathrooms at the nightclubs besides nose candy.

She had a bones jones too.

07outlawgt Guest
    I don't think there are bad.....the lighting sucks on a few.....at least she's got some meat on her bones!

Mrs F Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Lindsay is very sexy looking in her own way. (Glad she's over the too-thin thing.)

Bert could have come up with an original showcase and theme for her, is all.

I agree. The whole Ann-Margaret, cute, redheaded sex kitten thing was working for a while. Stick with that for her. I am not implying that she can hold a candle to A-M either but that look works for her more than rip-off, sad Marilyn wannabe.

Noelle Page Guest
    There was a memorable shot of Lindsay a few years ago, I think in Vanity Fair--she was in a bikini, sitting on the edge of a bed. Fantastic. Almost iconic.

Retro's fun, but better to be fresh and original. This concept was really stale.

malaki Guest
    [quote=RaRaRamona;168842]http://perezhilton.com/page/3/[/qu

God he's gross!!!!!

Jack Raines Guest
    I think Lindsay can be hot at times, but not as a blonde. And she doesn't look anything like Marilyn Monroe...

She has great boobs though.

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah I threw up a little in my mouth..she looks like crack head marilyn tannie if you ask me....I cannot stand that girl. I really do not think she is all that talented. Her tits are not my favorite.

GrinReaper Guest
    This is no big deal. Lindsay posing nude was an idea whose time would come.
    We've seen this before when Marilyn did it the first time.
    We've seen Lohan's exposed crotch in pap. photos.

Now if this was for Hustler then that might be a bit more news worthy!

magblax Guest
    Guess the photographer decided to "jump the shark". I don't get it. Lindsey looks too washed when she is platinum, and the freckles stand out too much. Not to mention the fact that she is a 'ho and Marilyn wasn't....so the nudity takes on a different vibe.

A complete insult to Marilyn of there ever was one.
    â??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.â? - Michael Jackson

Ugh. I don't think she looks good at ALL.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Dying Breath Guest
    Take out the airbrushing and she would look so skanky.. like she took a bath in a rusty tub.

GrinReaper Guest
    There's a difference between sexy and skanky.
    Marilyn was able to be a sex symbol without being slutty. She was able to hold on to her dignity and class.
    Lindsay doesn't know what it's like to have class.
    These pics make it look like she's trying too hard. But I think it's too late to see Lindsay as a classy lady.

Im sorry but i didnt think she looked very good in these pics at all. I think Perez hit the nail on the head - she isnt promoting anything so why do them? If she was going to copy a marilyn pic - why not one with clothes? it would have been more classy.

It might be her last cry for attention. I do feel sorry for her. Her parents failed her big time. She was a paycheck, not a child to them.

WendyK Guest
    It looks like she has no nipples We can star calling her Li LO NO Nips

Martini Guest
    Blasphemy! How dare she thinks she can come anywhere close to being an icon like Marilyn. No comparison!

41. 02-19-2008, 10:39 AM

42. 02-19-2008, 10:41 AM

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biguncfan View Post
    You chicks are going on like you're guest hosts on the View. But it is a forum. A biased forum, but a forum all the same. And BTW, those aren't saggy boobs. They are REAL. Thank God for them. To many women getting the god awful fake pieces of shit.
    Us "chicks" were asked our opinion on the pictures.

They are an insult to Marilyn. Period.

She looks like hell. Not to mention she is a drunk and an addict and could have killed someone with her last car wreck.

Her tits? Look like shit. Her tits should not be that saggy at her age. No way, no how. She does not need to have fake ones for them to be perky. Just another part of her hard lifestyle.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    They look very nice, but I've never been into Marilyn so I don't have feelings either way whether they live up.

The rags are all saying she's broke and having problems getting movie roles due to insurance issues with her rehab, so she probably does photos like this to make some money and get her name out there for a gig. I think it's a shame because booze, drugs, and bed-hopping aside, I think she is a very talented actress, one of the best under 25 right now.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    A chick. Yeah I love pecking at the ground for corn.

Kugmu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    There's a difference between sexy and skanky.
    Freckles
    Freckles
    All I see are Freckles!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree that it's too late for her. Xtina was able to come back from her skanky take a shower days b/c she is 1) undeniably gorgeous and 2) unbelievably talented. LiLo is neither of those things.

cynnbox Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    Freckles
    Freckles
    All I see are Freckles!

thats all i saw too!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    A chick. Yeah I love pecking at the ground for corn.

You know I love this comment!

Katrinawitch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Her tits? Look like shit. Her tits should not be that saggy at her age. No way, no how. She does not need to have fake ones for them to be perky. Just another part of her hard lifestyle.
    Regardless of age, if you have large-ish, natural boobs, and you get in the habit of not wearing a bra, that's what happens!

Lindsay had such a pretty, fresh look when she was a redhead. She just looks so washed out as a blonde. Same with Nicole Kidman.

Oh, and she doesn't hold a candle to Marilyn. She looks like she's trying waaaaaaay too hard!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    She looks like she's trying waaaaaaay too hard!
    I'd love if she just didn't try at all.

Fighter Guest
    I'd do her...