Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I caught his interview tonight on H&C tonight...oh-boy....

Well, maybe he is or isn't a racist, but whew, he's pretty screwed up in the head!

Apparently he wants to put plaques on where the nameless slaves are buried along the Potomac River in Washington and also wants to be buried there among them when he dies! I can sense a lot of black people's eyes rolling with that one.

And also he claims he says the N-word a lot because he always felt he was part of the Black population in some way and felt it was okay for him to say and talk like that - altho he was warned about it.

I watched it too Aries. It was the kicker that made me change my avatar from the South Park character dressed like "Dog". He is a con artist and the gig is up and he is trying to do anything he can to keep that 15 minutes going. Too bad, when he tagged the rich boy Max factor heir / rapist in Mexico I thought he was a genuine good guy. Just a con.

Now he knows he was wrong and is sorry for it, and knows he isn't "cool" with the Black population after being caught saying what he did.

But, he still didn't explain why it isn't okay for members of his family to date Black people.

Which leaves me wondering if he was just grasping at straws with all that he said to save his ass.

And I find it hilarious (sorry JMO) when white people try to act, dress and talk like they are black and then end up looking like buffoons in the end - such as Dog (not so tough now) The Bounty Hunter did tonight.

Well, this is what I got out of it all tonight and all my opinion...feel free to discuss your own...

And he also warned everybody that everyone who is talking to the National Enquirer about him (and apparently there is more stories out there coming in upcoming issues!) are all drug addicts that are hard up for money since he cut them all off.

I found it interesting how when they showed the clip of Tucker's girlfriend - who was doing an interview with the National Enquirer, Dog got all teary-eyed and mentioned how sweet looking she was (which she is). Apparently he'd never met the girl (before that moment) and formed his own opinions about her during that phone call with Tucker...geez.

So, we'll see what happens, but I'm sorry...I found the whole interview pathetic.

And then there is more to come on Larry King Live tomorrow night!

Hopefully he'll be a bit more sane on that one - we shall see!

Wow, I can hear the crickets chirping in this thread. I guess Dog left a lot of people speechless last night - including his fans!

I didn't read through the thread so sorry if I repeat anybody else... I heard him on Opie and Anthony this morning and Dog is a sorry excuse for a man. The guy was crying and saying he would kill himself to prove he was sorry and he wants to be buried with slaves in order to show the world he is sorry... basically digging himself in deeper because it came across as being buried with slaves is so bad it should show people how much he fucked up.

This guy needs to stop... take a vacation, come back in 5 years when nobody remembers him.

Darrianne Guest
    That being - buried - with- slaves things is just wacked.....his whole "explanation" just didn't set well with me. I think his worst fears came true when he got busted using that kind of language and having his racist views out there for all to see. He KNEW it was wrong and it wouldn't go over with people - that was the whole basis of the phone call.

Yeah this guy is desperate for forgiveness but playing the public like fools... if he just said "look I fucked up, I am very sorry to anybody I have hurt and I will think better before I speak next time". Allow the public to decide and then get on with your life... time heals all wounds. This guy is digging himself deeper by his outlandish comments which he in no way means.

Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Yeah this guy is desperate for forgiveness but playing the public like fools... if he just said "look I fucked up, I am very sorry to anybody I have hurt and I will think better before I speak next time". Allow the public to decide and then get on with your life... time heals all wounds. This guy is digging himself deeper by his outlandish comments which he in no way means.
    I hear you there, and maybe added "I will seek professional help in regards to my bigotry..."

Like his body will be allowed anywhere near where those slaves are. That's "sacred" earth over there. I doubt that will ever happen.

Can't wait to hear what he says on Larry King tonight...probably more crap to make everyone groan and roll their eyes even more.

He really needs to shut up while he's ahead...

Ruffian Guest
    I don't think anybody pegged him for a Rhodes scholar. I can't figure out why anybody is surprised at anything he says.

Zeenie Guest
    I saw a little clip of the interview and sadly, that didn't make me want to see the whole thing. I am horribly disappointed in him. I keep hearing on here and other places, "well, what did you expect?" The thing is that I did not judge on what he looked like or where he was from. I was genuinely shocked to hear that tape. America is a forgiving place, so long as you take responsibility for what you have done wrong. Wanting to kill himself and be buried with slaves isn't atoning for what he said. He needs to say, "Yea, I grew up in a racist home or a place where that was ok to use, and I'm dead wrong. I need help and will do all I can to show the black community that I am serious."

I personally think he should just shut up and let Beth do the interviews. With her huge juggs, no one will really be paying attention to what comes out of her mouth.

qulevergrrl Guest
    His statement that he thought he was accepted in the black community enough to be able to use the "N" word with the "A" ending is ridiculous, of course. But the funny thing is, is that this is what happens when groups claim to "own" a word. No one should be using that word in any version. When African Americans use it and allow friends to use it, some of them white, this is what happens. Ask any of these kids' grandmother what she thinks about the concept of owning the word.

Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    His statement that he thought he was accepted in the black community enough to be able to use the "N" word with the "A" ending is ridiculous, of course. But the funny thing is, is that this is what happens when groups claim to "own" a word. No one should be using that word in any version. When African Americans use it and allow friends to use it, some of them white, this is what happens. Ask any of these kids' grandmother what she thinks about the concept of owning the word.
    But, he wasn't saying the word in a "friendly" way in that tape. He said in that interview last night that he even called Snoop Dogg it and he didn't have a problem with it.

When he was saying the word on that call to Tucker, he was using it in the hateful way - not as a "brutha" type of way - which leads me to believe he is nothing but bullshit...

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    using the N word with an "A" instead of an "er" attached is a perfectly acceptable "excuse" in most of my friends books..it is the same excuse I get from my black, Samoan and Latino friends that use it...I say "hey hey watch that word!" and they say "But Sarah...we said NIGG"a" not NIGG"er" they even said knowing my family history that I could call them that too! Sorry no thanks...my grandmother and our family have worked too hard to get that word considered offensive...I truly believe that Dog was just ignorant all the way around...he most likely has an agent who has fed him the excuses to use....I think he went to far with the being buried with slaves statement...let's face it I don't think any of us were raised in a home totally free of prejudices, as my father always taught me "It is of acceptance of one's own self when we learn to accept others" Dog needs to own up to his bigotry...say he is sorry and decide...does he want to remain predjucial or does he want to change and learn to accept...that choice is totally up to him

qulevergrrl Guest
    Aries and Dear: agree and agree

SinKittyVixen Guest
    This really pissed me off about Dog. I was soo shocked. I loved him and his show. Its hard for me to forgive such hate.
    ~SinKitty

Kathyf Guest
    He is scheduled on Larry King tonight for the full hour.

onehunglow Guest

OK

[quote=jason8478;39898] The guy was crying and saying he would kill himself to prove he was sorry and he wants to be buried with slaves in order to show the world he is sorry...

[SIZE=5]OK Dog prove it![/SIZE]

Jaxxx Guest
    Geee I'm not in favor of what Mr Chapman said, it was wrong, but I'm not going to kick a dog when he's down. Sorry he is so uneducated, uninformed that he hasn't kept up with what is right and wrong. Better luck next time Dog.

KMKSouthie2001 Guest
    What I cannot stand about Dog and his show is the completely UNNECESSARY fleet of SUVs! I mean, he must have three or four of them-- huge, gaudy, gas-guzzling monstrosities; what's worse is that he lives in Hawaii! For Christ's sake, you think the gas prices are bad in the continental U.S., try going there! If it weren't for his ridiculous show, he'd be dead broke.

The Larry King interview was pretty subdued, but even Larry was astounded that Dog was making all those comments about Tucker's girlfriend during that phone call and never even met her - and still hasn't!

Also, I had to roll my eyes when Larry asked Dog's son, Chris is he ever used the N word and there was a pregnant pause and then he said he has - with his friends - both black and white, since he was raised on "the streets of Denver".

Man, Colorado must be a real rough place to live!

Or maybe it is...who knows.

I just don't get white guys calling each other "Nigga". I mean, come on....

So who wants to bet that he will claim he is an alcoholic/drug addict, he said what he said while intoxicated, and then checks into rehab???
    Any day above ground is a good day.

I hate the N word myself but why is it ok for other races to call whites "Honkys" Im not even white and it bugs me. I remember the New York Gianys had a white cornerback. Jason Sehorn, A lot of the African-American receivers would trash talk the "white boy" It goes both ways.

expo67 Guest

doggone

Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    I bet he says he wears the feathers because "I'm part Cherokee".....I always laugh when I hear that...Gary Busey likes to say that a lot

Gary Busey he would have done an interesting bounty hunter

During the LARRY KING SHOW tonight which was all about
    Duane 'The Dog'Chapman they ran clips from other shows
    to show what who had to say about this incident with 'The Dog';

They showed a clip from [SIZE=3]THE VIEW[/SIZE] and SHERRI SHEPHERD saying
    how disppointed she was because she had "always looked up to
    'The Dog'Chapman as a role model".

JESUS H. CHRIST. Who else do you look up to SHERRI ?
    TANYA HARDING maybe ?

He's a white version of Mr T - I guess that's why all the kids love him...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    That being - buried - with- slaves things is just wacked.....his whole "explanation" just didn't set well with me. I think his worst fears came true when he got busted using that kind of language and having his racist views out there for all to see. He KNEW it was wrong and it wouldn't go over with people - that was the whole basis of the phone call.

He is just pathetic! He just threw his meal ticket out the window that is what he was crying about!

I mean saying you would kill yourself and be buried with slaves...the guy no doubt has issues!!

What a boob!!!!

And he is supposed to be some big bad ass bounty hunter!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I don't think anybody pegged him for a Rhodes scholar. I can't figure out why anybody is surprised at anything he says.
    Yeah but going on big time talk shows somebody in his immediate circle should be coaching him a bit. All he needed to do was practice his rant ONCE to somebody with half a brain and they would have said... "WOAH!!! slow down there Dog... that shit's gonna make things worse."

Both Dog and Don Imus represent the epitome of red neck backwards WHITE thinking to the black community and they love nothing more then to make examples of them... personally these guys should show a little more back bone and not become sobbing baboons, they aren't the only guys using the N Word, they just got caught... say your sorry and move on.
    Last edited by Jason; 11-08-2007 at 05:48 AM.

mgpm Guest
    I'm not for the use of hurtful words, but geez...I hate how someone says one thing and they are villified. Everyone says things they wish they hadn't sometimes, everyone---*everyone, white, black, whatever*--has their prejudices. One phrase nowadays and you lose everything. If you don't like someone, don't watch them, don't listen to what they say. But this trend of going on and on about it when someone says one thing is just much ado about nothing.

As for the Dog...I watch the show...he's probably more good than bad...but he's a character, almost a cartoon character. I thought it was ridiculous for the US to even consider extraditing him to Mexico.

Ruffian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mgpm View Post
    I'm not for the use of hurtful words, but geez...I hate how someone says one thing and they are villified. Everyone says things they wish they hadn't sometimes, everyone---*everyone, white, black, whatever*--has their prejudices. One phrase nowadays and you lose everything. If you don't like someone, don't watch them, don't listen to what they say. But this trend of going on and on about it when someone says one thing is just much ado about nothing.

As for the Dog...I watch the show...he's probably more good than bad...but he's a character, almost a cartoon character. I thought it was ridiculous for the US to even consider extraditing him to Mexico.
    I agree with ya there. I think it's gone way overboard as to the punishment that people get over words. Words are words; actions are actions. People are HUMAN and are not perfect. WHEN I say something hurtful, I would hope to be forgiven because that's what I do for others....forgive them. All of these people who get on their high horse and think the guy should be crucified for life are the ones that I have to wonder about. If they're so perfect and would NEVER say something like that, then they should be perfect enough to forgive. Heck...I'd even forgive the son for destroying his father if he came out and said he was sorry for his role in his father's demise. His ACTIONS were based on greed and/or revenge. To me, that's pretty ugly.

I agree with you there - to a point. It's just that what I get out of it, is that Dog is lying and making up some of this BS to try and get out of it.

If he'd just admit that he screwed up, may have a problem with prejudice, and admit that he needs help to overcome it - then I'd respect him for it.

But the tape speaks for itself. He uses that word on a regular basis and just as a "brutha to brutha" type of slang term.

And also said all that he did - in the way he did - about a woman he's never even met!

And he even admitted on Larry King last night that he had a bounty on his head by the Aryan Nation.

Me thinks he was a part of that crowd while in prison and when he got out and started hangin' with the "home boys" - they all got pissed off at him and want his hide now. Probably more so now after all that he said in these interviews!

Yeah, he made himself look pretty bad the last few days with all that he said in these interviews. I'm amazed he didn't bring up the slave stuff last night on LK.

Ruffian Guest
    Let me throw this at you and get your opinion.

Would you be more apt to forgive Dog if he came out and said "Yeah...I say the N word all the time. I'm referring to the dregs of society that I deal with on a daily basis and I lumped the gf into that category because she threatened to destroy me by selling a tape to the Enquirer. I know it's not socially acceptable to say the word but I use it referring to the scum of the earth and I'm sorry if you're offended. I say it out of habit. I won't say the N word anymore...I'll say scum. I learned my lesson." And if he did, should he be able to continue his show?

He's too busy trying to prove he's not a racist that it's coming off ridiculous.

Cataroo Guest
    Dog was doing some serious backpedaling on Larry King last night -- and STILL got nowhere.

This man has completely lost whatever credibility he had.

Would you be more apt to forgive Dog if he came out and said "Yeah...I say the N word all the time. I'm referring to the dregs of society that I deal with on a daily basis and I lumped the gf into that category because she threatened to destroy me by selling a tape to the Enquirer. I know it's not socially acceptable to say the word but I use it referring to the scum of the earth and I'm sorry if you're offended. I say it out of habit. I won't say the N word anymore...I'll say scum. I learned my lesson." And if he did, should he be able to continue his show?

He's too busy trying to prove he's not a racist that it's coming off ridiculous.
    It would depend on what type of dregs of society he's referring to. I mean, here in America, the N-word has ALWAYS been directed towards the Black population - altho in the dictionary it's defined as a "Stupid or ignorant person" (but I think the insulting reference towards Blacks has been added in recent editions!).

I actually would feel better if he would just admit he fucked up, and needed help - but he's just not doing it - just going around it to prove how non-racist he is and coming off like a buffoon - especially with all the crying (crocodile tears, maybe?) and other crap.

I'm not sure if the N-word is WORLDLY known as an insult towards Blacks.

But I know some of the words that are insulting here in America, mean other things in other countries.

I know in Europe the word that starts with a "C" (slang word for a woman's body part, and also used as an insult towards beyond-Bitch of woman) is used almost like a "noun" out there. Used to describe like someone screwing something up, to being used as a term to describe a stupid person, to other things.

So, here in America, the N-word is one of the most despised words to use against a Black person.

And like I said, if only he'd admit to it, rather than try to skirt out of it...than I'd feel better about him.

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    Dog was doing some serious backpedaling on Larry King last night -- and STILL got nowhere.

[SIZE=3]This man has completely lost whatever credibility he had.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Ableep, ableep, ableep...that's all folks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Que the Looney Tunes exit music[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Iris wipe on Dog's confused face and we're black...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]...that's a wrap.[/SIZE]

I think he should worry more about his legacy as a human then the legacy of his retarded show that will be forgotten about in 5 years. So to answer your question YES I believe he may lose his show by being honest but in the long run he will gain respect and perhaps go on to bigger and better things. Everyone discriminates to some degree... even Larry King.

Ruffian Guest
    It would depend on what type of dregs of society he's referring to. I mean, here in America, the N-word has ALWAYS been directed towards the Black population - altho in the dictionary it's defined as a "Stupid or ignorant person" (but I think the insulting reference towards Blacks has been added in recent editions!).

I actually would feel better if he would just admit he fucked up, and needed help - but he's just not doing it - just going around it to prove how non-racist he is and coming off like a buffoon - especially with all the crying (crocodile tears, maybe?) and other crap.

I'm not sure if the N-word is WORLDLY known as an insult towards Blacks.

But I know some of the words that are insulting here in America, mean other things in other countries.

I know in Europe the word that starts with a "C" (slang word for a woman's body part, and also used as an insult towards beyond-Bitch of woman) is used almost like a "noun" out there. Used to describe like someone screwing something up, to being used as a term to describe a stupid person, to other things.

So, here in America, the N-word is one of the most despised words to use against a Black person.

And like I said, if only he'd admit to it, rather than try to skirt out of it...than I'd feel better about him.
    HEY! I take GREAT OFFENSE to your terminology. Some of my best friends are buffoons. Heh heh...just kidding.
    Last edited by Ruffian; 11-08-2007 at 09:28 AM.

[SIZE=4]R[/SIZE]egardless of one's (own) race, you can use the word 'nigger' without being a racist. However, why would you ? I mean why would you be using that word ? I will say though that I don't like the disparity that when say a black rap artist uses the word, that's ok for the most part, but when a white person does- l[SIZE=3]oo[/SIZE]k out ! It would appear to be the one word that when used by any public figure who is white that spells immediate career death. (And) then all of the racial extortion that follows, hilarious. JESSE JACKSON, what a shit. Anyway, the rackets that he has set up to profit from the fallout when these things occur. Same goes for that fat sack of shit AL SHARPTON.

As for DUANE 'The Dog'CHAPMAN, he's a big boy. He knows the repercussions for his actions and for using words like that. He screwed up royally. His act of contrition on LARRY KING- a new 'Dog', soft, caring, understanding...........Uh huh. I don't buy into his Big Bag of Bullshit.

The N-word isn't even in my vocabulary. I swear like a sailor at times, and can make a truck driver blush - but that word just isn't used by me.

No matter what the race - if you piss me off or irritate me - you'll be called a moron, idiot, asshole, bitch, and yes, I do use the "C" word - but a woman REALLY has to piss me off for me to use that!

And no, I don't say these words out loud - just to myself, or among friends (without a recorder on! )

But racially ones, never. Just something I guess that was never "programmed" in my brain.

Personally I believe Dog was part of the Aryan Nation in prison and in the motorcycle clubs he ran with - and the N word is used on a constant within those circles.

I think it was once he became "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and got his own show and ended up having to have Black people around him, it was when he knew he had to "lighten up" on the prejudice - in mixed company.

JMO...

Unfortunately the N word is in my vocabulary but I try not to say it although I tend to think it. Growing up with a dad who used it rather freely tends to corrupt a young mind... if I ever think it I immediately realize I am wrong for doing so and if I ever say it... well I hope no brothers are around that hear it.
    Last edited by Jason; 11-09-2007 at 08:28 AM.

Guest Guest
    I watched Larry King and I distinctly heard Dog say that he used it and that he was wrong and that he's taking steps to change his vocabulary all together...that it's NEVER "okay" to say that word and that he is sorry!

I'm catching through occasional posts that IF he would just do that...etc

that is exactly what he has done...gimme a break people..the guy screwed up...he's not a racist...just was ignorant to the use of that word....This is the last I'm going to post because there are more important things to worry about...he said a WORD he didn't don a sheet and burn a wooden cross...it's a repugnant word to me and maybe to you but to some it is part of their upbringing and their vernacular...he knows now that it's never okay to use it and he's taking proper steps...time will tell if he means it or not

I must point out that some on different threads have become offended over certain terms uses such as referring to a lesbian as "eating fish" and didn't like it so much because you are a lesbian again ignorance on their part but are you going to dislike all straight people because of that one person's ignorance? I'm not a lesbian but I have a vagina and that term offends me!..again as I posted before we all need to look at the words we use and decide if we are ignorant...or if it's a prejudice and decide if we want to take steps to change it...or remain the way we are

IMHO the man knows he screwed up and it's not about his fame and fortune I truly believe he is sorry...again only time will tell if he really is or not

disco Guest
    Well ole dog says he wants to be buried in the cemetary of George Washington's black slaves. Thats good enough for me! All is forgiven. Unfortunately the show is boring. After 5 minutes you have seen it all. Dogs wife needs to push the plate away. Then she be a tasty treat.

Ruffian Guest
    Look at this. Too bad he doesn't have a job anymore. And, um....is it possible to slander someone in a private conversation?

The woman whose relationship with Duane "Dog" Chapman's son Tucker pushed him to bark out his now-infamous N-word-laced rant against her is planning to growl back with a lawsuit of her own, according to the National Enquirer.

Monique Shinnery, against whom Dog used the racial epithet several times during his taped tirade, tells the tab that she's going to sue for slander. "I want justice," says Monique. "He has slandered me, stated that I have bad character and repeatedly lied about me on national television."

Chapman has said on his recent whimpering tour that he apologized to Shinnery, but her lawyer tells the Enquirer that Dog reached out through his lawyer, not personally

sheri Guest
    You know, truth be told, it's rather easy for us all to sit here and pass judgment. I for one am NOT defending nor condoning Dog's use of such language. He could really do without all the expletives as well. And in case no one has bothered to notice, Imus is going to be back on radio if he isn't already. If you don't like how Dog, Beth, or any of the rest of the Chapman family look appearance or otherwise, then don't friggin look. Better yet change the dang channel.

I sense some serious jealousy and envy among some of the posters here just because said posters aren't making the $$$ Dog was making. Whatever, get over it. And no, I do NOT want to have anyone on these threads misquoting me and trying to imply or otherwise that i am defending in any way shape or form the negative words of one human being. Remember, if you don't want people judging you, then you don't do that to them. Sensing something is one thing. Judging is quite another.

Walk a mile in their shoes then get back to me.

Look at this. Too bad he doesn't have a job anymore. And, um....is it possible to slander someone in a private conversation?

[SIZE=5]H[/SIZE]e can still be a 'Bounty Hunter'; His loss is whether he'll be picked up by any network who thinks that 'The Dog' and his doings are worth a series.

That pig / Dog made me change my Avatar. No way I was going to keep my old one (Cartman from Southpark as Dog) after his stunt.

KMKSouthie2001 Guest
    Larry asked Dog's son, Chris is he ever used the N word and there was a pregnant pause and then he said he has - with his friends - both black and white, since he was raised on "the streets of Denver".

Man, Colorado must be a real rough place to live!

Rockie Mountain hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! Must be tough, living at such an elevation! [/sarcasm]

Jaxxx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    I think he should worry more about his legacy as a human then the legacy of his retarded show that will be forgotten about in 5 years. So to answer your question YES I believe he may lose his show by being honest but in the long run he will gain respect and perhaps go on to bigger and better things. Everyone discriminates to some degree... even Larry King.
    Bravo Jason, bravo you always, to me anyway, is a voice of reason!!!!

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Wow...what a surprise that a dude whose been in prison and still rocks a mullet
    would use the N word

disco Guest
    Turns out dog may be right about tucker's girlfriend. She is planning a lawsuit over this crap. Dog should sue her for coaxing tucker to ruin his father's life. As for Tucker, there is no greater treachery that to hurt thy mother or thy father in this manner. The girlfriend is an evil demon having family betray family.

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    [SIZE=4]R[/SIZE]egardless of one's (own) race, you can use the word 'nigger' without being a racist. However, why would you ? I mean why would you be using that word ? I will say though that I don't like the disparity that when say a black rap artist uses the word, that's ok for the most part, but when a white person does- l[SIZE=3]oo[/SIZE]k out ! It would appear to be the one word that when used by any public figure who is white that spells immediate career death. (And) then all of the racial extortion that follows, hilarious. JESSE JACKSON, what a shit. Anyway, the rackets that he has set up to profit from the fallout when these things occur. Same goes for that fat sack of shit AL SHARPTON.

As for DUANE 'The Dog'CHAPMAN, he's a big boy. He knows the repercussions for his actions and for using words like that. He screwed up royally. His act of contrition on LARRY KING- a new 'Dog', soft, caring, understanding...........Uh huh. I don't buy into his Big Bag of Bullshit.

yea maybe, I like Al Sharpton. He defends black people in the face of adversity. I dont see no white people doing that.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post
    yea maybe, I like Al Sharpton. He defends black people in the face of adversity. I dont see no white people doing that.

SHARPTON is good at stirring the pot. Period. He would never want to see true equality because then he'd be out of business. He also was behind that TAWANA BALONEY bullshit years ago that turned out to be a complete farce. He caused a lot of damage with perpetuating that lie and was successfully sued for his lies and avarice. And you think he's something ?
    Yeah, he's something all right;
    he's a rabble rousing sack of shit !