Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindy McCready arrested again

lisalouver Guest

Mindy McCready arrested again

http://www.comcast.net/articles/musi...indy.McCready/

This bitch needs some serious help.

**Jenna** Guest
    Jesus Christ! Again.WTF.She'll be dead before long.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I feel so sorry for her.

**Jenna** Guest
    She used to be so pretty.I only liked that ten thousand angels song.Thats sad she turned out that way.

Seagorath Guest
    Didn't Mindy have sexual relations with Roger Clemens when she was 15 years old?

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/04...d-sex-scandal/

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Didn't Mindy have sexual relations with Roger Clemens when she was 15 years old?

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/04...d-sex-scandal/
    She did.

We have a thread about it in here somewhere. I think search Roger Clemens.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    She used to be so pretty.I only liked that ten thousand angels song.Thats sad she turned out that way.
    Her looks are gone. Sad.

**Jenna** Guest
    Wasn't she at one time engaged to Dean Cain?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    Wasn't she at one time engaged to Dean Cain?
    Yes, before she went crazy.

deathybrad Guest
    Boy her looks really went to hell.

Cherry Malotte Guest
    Was she a country singer? I've never heard of her...

OxyContin will do that to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    Was she a country singer? I've never heard of her...
    Did I shave my legs for this?

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    OxyContin will do that to you!
    It will make you forget who Mindy McReady is?

Cherry Malotte Guest
    I was going by name recognition...didn't ring a bell. Even after reading the article I'm getting no ding ding ding. She couldn't have made it that big, right?

I just remember that she got busted for passing a bogus Oxy script a few years back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    I was going by name recognition...didn't ring a bell. Even after reading the article I'm getting no ding ding ding. She couldn't have made it that big, right?
    She was big for a very brief period especially when it comes to her "Guys Do It All The Time" and "Ten Thousand Angels" videos being repeated on CMT at the time.

I have to appologize "Did I Shave My Legs For This" is by Deana Carter. Which means Mindy McCready had even fewer hits.

endsleigh03 Guest
    She is at it again.

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I just remember that she got busted for passing a bogus Oxy script a few years back.
    Shouldn't have written it so clearly...

How sad, her last hit was in 1996
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Never heard her. She needs to get her act together.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Never heard her. She needs to get her act together.
    Maybe she'll read that and oblige.

Chevyheaven Guest
    I never even heard of no Mindy Mcready. Sorry shes having such a rough time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Maybe she'll read that and oblige.
    Yeah I have a strangely powerful influence over strangers.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post

It will make you forget who Mindy McReady is?

LOL! Pass the Oxy!!

Danny62 Guest
    OKay this might sound cold but I am sick of hearing about this chicks poor plight in life! Every 6 months she makes the news being addicted to drugs or trying to kill herself. Here is a tip Mindy if you ever stumble upon this website, when you slit your wrists don't run to the phone and call for help! Chances are you might have a much better chance at commiting suicide!

All I can say is its her fault and no one elses she can't get her life in order. alot of people have it alot worse off then this bitch! Sorry I just can't deal with her pathetic picture in the news every six months!!

I mean this trying to get attention this way is getting old! Clean up your act or go attach a hose to a tailpipe of a car or something...geez!!!

Well she's still not doing a good enough job of it because I have absolutely no idea who in the hell she is!

IrishBabe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    OKay this might sound cold but I am sick of hearing about this chicks poor plight in life! Every 6 months she makes the news being addicted to drugs or trying to kill herself. Here is a tip Mindy if you ever stumble upon this website, when you slit your wrists don't run to the phone and call for help! Chances are you might have a much better chance at commiting suicide!

All I can say is its her fault and no one elses she can't get her life in order. alot of people have it alot worse off then this bitch! Sorry I just can't deal with her pathetic picture in the news every six months!!

I mean this trying to get attention this way is getting old! Clean up your act or go attach a hose to a tailpipe of a car or something...geez!!!

A-freakin'-men. There are people out there who have it much worse than this train wreck of a chick, and yet they still manage to get their asses up everyday, go to work or whatever, and get their lives together.

Eventually, at some point, I stop feeling sorry and start getting pissed. What a waste.

I know who she is, and like Danny, I'm sick of seeing her every 6 months for some BS. She wasted her career and life for DRUGS. It's hard to feel sorry for her.

I've never been addicted to drugs, so it's kind of hard for me to feel any sympathy. I just find it all pathetic...sorry.

ozzysmom Guest
    how many times has she attempted suicide? She mus be REALLY bad at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post

*LOL* That sums up my opinion exactly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Jod6cindy Guest
    This shouldn't even be making the news. She was a minor country star about ten or twelve years ago. She did have a couple of hit songs but she hasn't done anything of any merit, professionally speaking, in a very long time.

She needs to go far, far away and get long-term, intensive help for her head and her soul. The poor thing is really, really lost but we should stop having to hear about it.

Vamp Guest
    I think the news about her 10 year affair with Roger Clemons brought her into
    the spotlight again. She doesn't need publicity, she needs good psychiatric care!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    World class skank

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    What is this chick's problem? Isn't she related to the Carter family? Or is she related to Carl Smith's family? Carl Smith was June Carter Cash's first husband.
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Nerak Guest
    I have no clue who she even is

redkatrampant Guest
    Why was this bumped? DId she screw up again?? HUH? I need info !!!

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    Why was this bumped? DId she screw up again?? HUH? I need info !!!
    she tried to hill herself by slittling her wrists.

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    she tried to hill herself by slittling her wrists.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...qelgAD955A8300

Police: Suicide try hospitalizes Mindy McCready

By JOHN GEROME â?? 3 hours ago
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) â?? Country singer Mindy McCready was in stable condition in a hospital Thursday after police said she cut her wrists and took several pills in an apparent suicide attempt.
    A Nashville police report said McCready's brother discovered the singer in her bloody bed several hours after she returned Wednesday morning from a night out. Timothy McCready told police his sister had been "very intoxicated."
    Centennial Medical Center spokeswoman Jenny Barker confirmed McCready's condition. McCready attorney Lee Ofman said he did not have details about the situation. Her last known publicist, New York-based Susan Blond Inc., said Thursday that they no longer represent her.
    McCready, 33, had one No. 1 hit, "Guys Do It All the Time," in 1996. Since then, her career has languished as she struggled with legal and personal problems that included previous suicide attempts.
    According to the police report, McCready called her mother early Wednesday and told her "she had seen her angel baby." The report did not explain the reference, but it was enough to prompt the mother to call Timothy McCready, 29, who lives with his sister, to check on her.
    He told police he found her stumbling in the kitchen but apparently OK. She went back to her room and he went back to his. He went to check on her again after he woke up later that morning and found she had cut her wrists and taken the pills.
    "Malinda was not very alert and her bed had blood on it," the report states, using McCready's given first name.
    In October, McCready was released from jail in Tennessee after serving about 30 days for violating probation on a 2004 drug charge. She only had to serve about half of her 60-day sentence because of credits she received for good behavior and doing janitorial work in the jail, the Williamson County Sheriff's Department said.
    She was accused in June of falsifying her community service records and charged with violating her probation. McCready received a suspended three-year sentence in 2004 for fraudulently obtaining prescription painkillers.
    The country singer has also made headlines because of her relationship with former baseball star Roger Clemens.
    According to an interview broadcast in November by the syndicated show "Inside Edition," McCready claimed she broke off her relationship with Clemens when he wouldn't marry her.
    McCready, however, was quoted the same day on the Web site of the New York Daily News as saying she didn't want to marry Clemens.
    McCready told "Inside Edition" she met Clemens when she was 16, not 15, as reported by the New York Daily News last April. She told the news magazine they met in a karaoke bar, that her relationship with the pitcher didn't turn sexual until several years later and the relationship lasted for a decade.
    "Carrying on a relationship with him is not something I'm proud of," she said, according to a partial transcript released by the show. "Roger Clemens is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known. ... He treated me like a princess."
    Clemens in May denied having an affair with a 15-year-old but didn't specifically address whether he had a romance with McCready.

Chunga Guest
    Come on Mindy.

xenaswolf Guest
    Sounds like she is as bad at suicide as she is making records LOL

princesslonely Guest
    I remember those songs of hers, but I had no idea that they were that long ago. It's sad when someone makes it big and they seem to be on the cusp of something great.....then destroy it all. You would think that with previous suicide attempts that this one will be taken more seriously than the others. Hopefully the doctors at the hospital she is in can find her a place to go where she can get healthy physically and mentally.

Poor girl. I feel bad for her and hope she is okay.

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Wasn't she pregnant at some point? I seem to remember that she didn't find out she was pregnant until after some random o.d. and/or suicide attempt. Maybe that's what the "angel baby" comment to her mom was all about.

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Ok, after a little googling I discovered that she was delivered of a son in 2006. So where in the hell is he while mom's making a career of trying to off herself?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Sounds like she is as bad at suicide as she is making records LOL

She is! She's a complete farking failure all the way around.

She reminds me of a relative of mine that was a beautiful woman, but ruined herself with drugs, alcohol and a perverse desire for abusive men. Now she looks older than her own mother. She was completely spoiled growing up, and the only reason she had bad things happen to her was because she ran headlong into them. Listening to her, though you would think she was birthed on a rock somewhere and never had a pair of shoes with the entire world tied on her shoulders.

Ahhh.. I need to go to bed. I'm all pissy. Holidays! ...

Does anybody have this woman on their death list for 2009? If not then maybe you should. I don't have one but if I did she would be first. Amy Winehouse would be next. These two are not long for this world in my opinion. I have to agree with Danny62's post. She just needs to get better or die. Sorry I have no patience for people who throw their lives away when we see children and others every day with cancer and such who are struggling to just see another Christmas. Hey Mindy! Get better or die...and be done with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    Saw a clip of her having a seizure on that celeb rehab show........ Don't watch the show itself tho...

RaRaRamona Guest
    She's on a rehab show?

I had a former friend who used to brag about everything...always competitive with me and everyone else...you know the types...anyhow she always bragged about looking like Mindy McCready. I enjoy a little chuckle when I read about the misfortunes of Mindy because of that. Yes I am cruel...and for Mindy's sake I hope she can sort some things out. But for that former friend....hahahahahahahahaha.

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    She's on a rehab show?
    Yup, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Is it a past season or upcoming?
    I am lost on this show, don't even know what network