Thread: The Black Panther (UK Murderer)

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK

The Black Panther (UK Murderer)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7450402.stm

Link from the BBC (He'll not be let out)

When we were 1st married (in 1983) and we decorated our house we took up the carpet in the bedroom to replace it. The previous people had laid newspaper down as a lining it was the daily Telegraph from 1975 and the Front page carried the story about poor Lesley Whittle having been kidnapped. My 1st impulse was to rush to the phone to tell them that he had hidden her in Bathpool Park until I remembered I was reading an 8 year old paper (Fool)

This is a story that gripped us over here at the time.

I like the pic of the guy. Looks like the cops took a few rounds out of him before taking his mugshot. Good for them!

Lisamarie Guest
    Yeah I like when they give them a good old beating !!! Bastard!! Why did he kill her do we know??? Did he rape her?? And how was she murdered ??? Thats it!! Im googlin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Yeah I like when they give them a good old beating !!! Bastard!! Why did he kill her do we know??? Did he rape her?? And how was she murdered ??? Thats it!! Im googlin!!!!
    Lisamarie
    Youâ??re so like me! Wanting all of the evil gory detail (sorry but I have never seen crime scene photos of this (itâ??s on my wish list)
    Luv ya for not making me feel that Iâ??m the only one:-)

He said at his trial that she slipped off of the ledge and the wire around her neck strangled her, it was an accident!! he also claimed that the 3 post masters that he killed had died when his shotgun fired accidentally every time!!! Yes of course we believe you said the Jury stay in prison for the rest of your natural........

Duster
    He got a bit roughed up at the point of arrest first of all because he resisted, then one of the coppers who nicked him got shot by him, then they realised who he was so they "struggled with him a bit more" Go Go Beat Bobbies!

Lisamarie Guest
    man what a douchbag!!! I hate when I accidently strangle someone!! No harrys cat your not weird.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    man what a douchbag!!! I hate when I accidently strangle someone!! No harrys cat your not weird.!!

Oh I think you'll find that I most certianly am!

We're all weird or we wouldn't be here on FAD. LOL. When someone does something like this creep did they deserve some good old fashioned cop whup.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD