Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jimi Hendrix

DeathHagMaMa19 Guest
    Just finished reading this thread and MAN! There are some serious and creepy conspiracy theories going on here. I consider myself pretty intellectual and some of that was just over my head lol. Although it is a shame Jimi only has 9 pages considering the rock god he was and still is. In my opinion one of the most genius musicians to ever lay hands on a guitar. RIP Jimi and know that your fans are still rockin to your music!

Robert_Watson Guest
    I only wished that things were different with the blood related Hendrix family instead of a step sister that Jimi barely knew.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Caesar Glebbeek is now taking orders for his new UniVibes publication analyzing Jimi's last weeks and how he died. He's taking the position of disproving the murder theories and says he's interviewed new witnesses and found new information that shows Jimi wasn't murdered. I've seen some of his preview material and it is very weak, but also seen some new mind-bending stuff he's allegedly gotten and it is game-changing and challenges some commonly-believed stories from that morning. However none of it overturns our basic forensic arguments that I now have people working with me to verify. I believe some very powerful and creepy government forces have gotten some of the main witnesses to change their stories - which is a sure sign of what we were originally detecting.

This is going to get hot in about a month when Caesar's publication comes out. Stay tuned.

Can Jimi Hendrix's case be re-open or is that just a waste of time???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Can Jimi Hendrix's case be re-open or is that just a waste of time???

Hendrix girlfriend Kathy Etchingham tried to re-open it in 1992. However her main motivation wasn't trying to prove murder but was instead trying to win a libel suit against Hendrix girlfriend Monika Dannemann who was calling Etchingham a liar in public.

In her effort to prove which girlfriend was the most truthful Kathy did manage to uncover facts about the morning Jimi died that no one had ever uncovered. She basically confirmed that Monika had fabricated the official account in order to hide the fact Jimi had died much earlier and some road crew members and Eric Burdon had cleaned the flat before calling the ambulance. She got Dr Crompton, who was the successor to the man who did the autopsy on Jimi, Dr Teare, to say Jimi died closer to 5:30am instead of the claimed 11:45am time of death. When you combine this with Tappy Wright's 2009 claim that he heard Jimi's manager Michael Jeffery confess to murdering Jimi the case takes on a whole new look. With all this in mind Scotland Yard took all this evidence and said they saw nothing new and proclaimed they would never re-open the case. They backed Monika's provenly-false tale and pretended the evidence showing there was something seriously wrong didn't exist. They even intimidated some witnesses.

So, since the murder was within British jurisdiction, their outward corruption will prevent any official re-opening. Some of us, however, are currently working on this and have created a case that we can bring on our own to show the public both the circumstantial and, especially, forensic evidence prove murder. There's some people still alive who could tell the truth but aren't. Really, that tells you all you need to know. Also, there's recent popular belief that Monika accidentally killed Jimi by trying to keep him in London with sleeping pills. There's too much other evidence to show why that isn't true. But these people are trying say Monika tried to cover her mistake by flooding wine into Jimi's lungs. I think they're reaching. Ultimately, the lack of any splashed wine on Monika's dress disproves this.

One key witness, stage manager Gerry Stickells, now has a terminal brain tumor.
    Last edited by Scrum Drum; 08-11-2011 at 10:16 AM.

thanks scrum drum. Very interesting. RIP Jimi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smartcorner Guest

Jimi Hendrix

Thanks Scrum Drum for your comprehensive and logical investigation.
    The most promising hope to get the puzzle complete would be getting one of these persons "cleaning the Samarkand hotel room at the early morning of Sept.18 1970" into talk about what he saw there and what he heard from Monika D.

Do you see any chance for this to happen before all of these guys have moved their home into the grave yards?

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartcorner View Post
    Thanks Scrum Drum for your comprehensive and logical investigation.
    The most promising hope to get the puzzle complete would be getting one of these persons "cleaning the Samarkand hotel room at the early morning of Sept.18 1970" into talk about what he saw there and what he heard from Monika D.

Do you see any chance for this to happen before all of these guys have moved their home into the grave yards?

There's a very important thing for you to understand here. The fact the cleaners of the Samarkand lied is well-known now. You have to realize Scotland Yard and the police are not usually shy in investigating this kind of thing. The reason they aren't credibly investigating it and aren't forcing those people to tell the truth is because Jimi Hendrix was assassinated by the US government's Central Intelligence Agency. That's why you'll see their media front openly ignoring this scandal and repeating over and over that Jimi died of a drug overdose. This is how CIA kills. They use "plausible deniability" by making it look like a mundane business-related murder - but it is actually highly political and CIA-controled in all aspects.

The problem with the all the Samarkand witnesses is the "rat factor". It's becoming very obvious that they took a silent oath and made a pact that morning to conceal the truth. The reason none of them will come out and tell the truth, even after Tappy Wright's admission, is because they don't want to be the first to betray the others. It looks like they won't even do any death bed confessions because of this. It's amazing how stupid and cowardly both the public and Hendrix fans are. It doesn't even dawn on them that the current silence of all those witnesses after Tappy Wright's admission speaks loudly of guilt and not wanting to get dragged-in to any questions about it. Those persons don't want to be known in history as the people who betrayed Jimi Hendrix and helped cover-up his murder.

Stay tuned...

slingshot Guest
    I spent hours reading this thread yesterday and am even downloading some Kindle books about Jimi. I'm embarrassed to say I had NO idea about all this. I am not a huge Jimi fan but enjoy biographies about most famous musicians like Jagger, McCartney, etc. But what I am a huge fan of is conspiracy theories! Many thanks to Scrum for all the excellent posts. It has renewed my interest in that era!

And Scrum, you are so right about the Inner World book. It's hard to come by --- some sellers wanting up to $250 for a paperback in good condition. May I ask, is your copy a paperback or what?

Scrum Drum Guest
    ^ I'm embarrassed to say I only found out about this when Tappy Wright came forward in 2009. I also had to catch-up on several Hendrix books I hadn't read. I'm reading Noel Redding's 'Are You Experienced?' right now. Noel was nerdy and kept a diary including details about their income and Jeffery's rip-off contracts. Thanks to Noel's nerdy-ness we have a loose idea of Jeffery's perfidy from the victim's side.

I bought my used paperback copy of 'Inner World' on Amazon for $30. I see they currently have one listed for $38 (You can monitor this used book section because they sometimes pop-up cheaper - like $15):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

slingshot Guest
    I have never bought anything on Amazon from another seller other than Amazon. I guess I was a bit leery of it. But I am going to check it out because this is definitely a book I want. Thanks again.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I have never bought anything on Amazon from another seller other than Amazon. I guess I was a bit leery of it. But I am going to check it out because this is definitely a book I want. Thanks again.

FYI: There's a used hard cover copy available on Amazon right now for $27.

desertangel Guest

Happy Birthday Jimi!!

Jimi Hendrix was born on this day in 1942. He would have been 69 years old. If 6 were 9....

I miss the yearly sojourns to his memorial.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	candle.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	40279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lastjimi.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	40280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jimisnewmemorial.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	40281  

monroe27 Guest
    happy birthday Jimi. your music lives on

Roseyposey Guest
    Happy belated birthday Jim x

Scrum Drum Guest
    The paperback version of 'Inner World' is available on Amazon in the 'used' section for $23. Probably a good price considering the book's rareness.

Smartcorner Guest
    Could you give a short update of the actual discussion after Cesar Glebekk publishing the new Univibes? As these 5 persons (cleaners of Samarkand hotel room in the early morning of Sept. 18 of 1970) do still keep silence it must have been a very influential actor that killed Jimi; otherwise more than 1 person (=Tappy Wright) would have got the guts to tell us the truth what was to be seen on the site.
    I want to thank you in advance and wish you all the best for 2012!

Pooh-Bear Guest
    I was at the concert when Hendrix was the opening act for the Monkees. It was some place in New York in 1967. He was not well received which was a shame. He was amazing and I feel lucky to have been there.

Forever-27 Guest
    I always thought it odd that Jimi and Janis died 2 weeks apart almost to the day. I've always believed in my heart of hearts that Jimis gf Monica had a hand in him dying. Its a sorry shame because he had some much going forr him and was such an emence talant. Jimi lives on in recordings.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartcorner View Post
    Could you give a short update of the actual discussion after Cesar Glebekk publishing the new Univibes? As these 5 persons (cleaners of Samarkand hotel room in the early morning of Sept. 18 of 1970) do still keep silence it must have been a very influential actor that killed Jimi; otherwise more than 1 person (=Tappy Wright) would have got the guts to tell us the truth what was to be seen on the site.
    I want to thank you in advance and wish you all the best for 2012!

Caesar's work is so evil it is painful to repeat. He ignores the evidence that shows the witnesses were lying and changes testimony to make Monika's official story look real. Caesar is an evil criminal and Judas. I destroyed his work here. It was so full of simple lies it was easy to do:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...t=67006&page=6

In 1975 Monika said on Caesar's Dutch radio program that there was evidence that could not be brought to the police and that the mafia murdered Jimi "for sure". That explains the reason all the witnesses have remained silent despite all the obvious evidence and confessions. Jeffery was both intel and mafia-connected - which is the classic modus operandi of a deep intel operator. Those people had good reason to stay quiet.

desertangel Guest
    Didn't see this listed here... for all you aficionados, you'll have read about auntie - just found this on Leon's Facebook: Aunt Delores died...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...rUPmg.facebook

Forever-27 Guest
    KFOX here mentioned this on the radio the other day. I had planned on posting it. She was one of the few people in Jimis family that had a stable life. Jimi no doubt wouldnt have became the legendary icon without her in his life. He beat the odds because of her love for him.

desertangel Guest
    True dat. I was heartened to learn of Jimi's love for his aunt. May she RIP. I have to wonder where she will be buried, whether she will be at the memorial. I highly doubt it.

Scrum Drum Guest
    I don't think his mother Lucille Jeter was allowed to be buried at the family mausoleum plot.

desertangel Guest
    Near as I know she won't ever be buried at the memorial... so sad. On one visit, I tried to find her gravesite at Greenwood where Jimi is because I thought someone said she was buried there, but I couldn't find it. Not long after that, I saw on the internet where Leon had paid for a nice gravestone for their mother's grave as she had been all these years in an unmarked plot. Haven't been up there since and can't remember if the story said it was at Greenwood. What a sweetheart he was for doing that for their mom after all these years. It's sad that she was an alcoholic and didn't have her act together, but she was still a human being. It was a little disturbing to read that she once took Jimi to leave him with someone for the weekend and he was in nothing but a pee-soaked diaper in the freezing dead cold of winter. Who knows whether that only happened once or what was going on. Perhaps she was just too young for such responsibilities. I always try to encourage the kids to wait longer before they get married or have babies.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Leon's coming out with a book. 'Jimi Hendrix: A Brother's Story'

http://www.amazon.com/Jimi-Hendrix-A...3775674&sr=1-1

desertangel Guest
    Yes, that date has been pushed back once already. We should probably pre-order or it may never see the light of day. That is one book I would look forward to reading.

Smartcorner Guest
    Thank you very much scrum drum, I had found it before. It is a comprehensive and logical analysis of all these things around the death of JH. Astonishing for me is that Cesar Glebekk took such a poor position. It seems as if he still lives in the 70s, ignoring all the important informations that came up in the last 20 years.
    Nevertheless I still hope that one of the "participants" will go out with the truth so that everyone knows how the life of one of the best musicians of the 20th century came to such a tragic end.

Scrum Drum Guest
    I haven't figured-out why Caesar took such an easily-disproven, betraying position. It could be because he needed to stay on the favorable side of his Hendrix survivor contacts for further information for his UniVibes Magazine. Those contacts had an interest in not revealing the truth or their participation in it. In any case he's sold-out and betrayed the object of his magazine for sales - which is a Judas offense. He also became a friend of Monika Dannemann back in the 1980's. He's a coward who hides within his magazine and website and never debates his lies. I got a message to him asking him why he ignored Sharon Lawrence's witnessing of Monika admitting the wine? He said Sharon was lying. That's another person to add to Caesar's long list of liars. He's basically accused everyone else of lying while saying Monika always told the truth. Yet he refuses to comment on Monika's statement on his on radio show in 1975 where she said the mafia did it for sure.

Bob Brown quits as Greens leader
    In quitting as Australian Greens leader, Bob Brown batted away suggestions he was retiring due to near-constant criticism following his decision in 2010 to back Labor into government.Brown said the conservative backlash, which peaked with the passage of the carbon tax legislation late last year, was nothing compared with what he'd experienced as a gay politician in the 1980s."It's small beer compared to what I copped in the 80s in Tasmania, particularly as a gay member of the parliament," Brown told reporters on Friday, adding he was constantly abused in the street back then.

And then he put domestic battles into a broader perspective."We are not in Syria," he said, referring to the bloody crackdown there on pro-democracy campaigners.Brown is one of Tasmania's best-known exports but he was actually born, in 1944, in Oberon on the edge of the NSW Blue Mountains.After graduating from Sydney University's medical school he spent time working in hospitals in Canberra and then London.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Bob-Brown-retires-from-politics-pd20120413-TB3YY?OpenDocument&amp

Last edited by neilmpenny; 04-14-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Scrum Drum Guest
    Neil, make sure you put in context that Bob Brown was an intern doctor from Australia at St Mary Abbots, like Dr Bannister, back in 1970 and that he witnessed Jimi being trollied in dead. After Tappy Wright's admission Australian radio interviewed Brown and he said "Jimi was long gone...and there was obviously no medical remedy possible for him."

Thanks Neil. I wasn't aware of that.

(Of course Caesar [Judas] is probably saying Bob Brown is lying too. But he doesn't have to since he ignored him in 'Until We Meet Again')

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Neil, make sure you put in context that Bob Brown was an intern doctor from Australia at St Mary Abbots, like Dr Bannister, back in 1970 and that he witnessed Jimi being trollied in dead. After Tappy Wright's admission Australian radio interviewed Brown and he said "Jimi was long gone...and there was obviously no medical remedy possible for him."

Thanks Neil. I wasn't aware of that.

(Of course Caesar [Judas] is probably saying Bob Brown is lying too. But he doesn't have to since he ignored him in 'Until We Meet Again')
    I apologise for that oversight. I was in a rush when I posted it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

desertangel Guest
    I'm about halfway through Leon's book. He paints Al as a neglectful, abusive, alcoholic gambler. I don't know that I ever got that from the other publications I've read. Apparently Leon was ostracized early on and sent to foster care along with another brother or two and a sister, I believe. One of the brother's was physically handicapped. Of course there's question whether they all had the same father and from the looks of it, I would say not. But then again, that happens in a lot of families where a child's looks favors one parent over the other. We used to joke about my middle brother that our mother must have slept with the postman cuz he looks nothing like my oldest brother and I. At any rate, it's a good read and told mostly from the viewpoint that only a brother could tell. It makes the amount of detail in Al's book pale in comparison, which makes Leon's story about Al's carousing very believeable. There's a lot of detail about Leon's life in this book, which adds to the interest for me, but for those wanting only details about Jimi, it could be bothersome.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I gather the producers are wanting to do it on the cheap. Whether you like them or not, the owners of the estate are fully entitled to royalty payments on the music. Whether the original music or covers, they will still get a cut.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scrum Drum Guest
    I'm pretty sure the movie company can't use any Hendrix music without the company's permission. However I believe they can use covers Jimi did of other's music like Like A Rolling Stone, All Along The Watchtower, Killin' Floor, Hey Joe, Johnny Be Good, Wild Thing, Blue Suede Shoes, etc as long as they are performed by other musicians. So the whole thing is whether they can get a good enough Hendrix imitator to play the soundtrack.

PS - I've heard Electric Lady manager, and the man who gave Michael Jeffery his alibi for being in Majorca when Jimi was murdered, Jim Marron has passed away.

I'm pretty sure the movie company can't use any Hendrix music without the company's permission. However I believe they can use covers Jimi did of other's music like Like A Rolling Stone, All Along The Watchtower, Killin' Floor, Hey Joe, Johnny Be Good, Wild Thing, Blue Suede Shoes, etc as long as they are performed by other musicians. So the whole thing is whether they can get a good enough Hendrix imitator to play the soundtrack.

PS - I've heard Electric Lady manager, and the man who gave Michael Jeffery his alibi for being in Majorca when Jimi was murdered, Jim Marron has passed away.
    They had a lot of success with Joaquin Phoenix playing Johnny Cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

desertangel Guest

but they won't be around to enjoy it and brag about it.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    They had a lot of success with Joaquin Phoenix playing Johnny Cash.

Johnny Cash was mortal, Jimi wasn't lol...

Scrum Drum Guest
    Great review of Leon's book Desert Angel. I gave it a positive rating.

desertangel Guest
    Great review of Leon's book Desert Angel. I gave it a positive rating.
    I finished the book and posted an Amazon review, which I have copied below.

I'm not sure how most fans feel about Leon, but I've always had the feeling he was the black sheep. As a black sheep myself, I can't help but have a certain amount of sympathy for him as I have my own thoughts and feelings about those who are black sheep. There's always two sides to every story. I'm very happy that Leon wrote this book. I had been hoping all along that we would get to hear from him. I particularly like what he had to say about Michael Jeffrey.

"This book is what the title says it is and what the title of my review says it
    is. It is the story of Leon's life as the brother of James Marshall "Buster"
    Hendrix. It is a deeply poignant story as only Leon could tell because he lived
    it. I am very grateful that Leon finally made it to the place in his life where
    he could write such a book. I hope it was helpful to him in attaining closure
    with some of the drama that had occured in his life. It probably was not easy to
    relive a lot of it. That said, Leon does a terrific job detailing vignettes
    about two boys growing up in Seattle in the 1950s. Leon recalls some of the
    early rustlings in his big brother Buster's psyche that would shape what he
    would become in the future including recollections of UFO sightings and the
    concept of music as color. I enjoyed reading about the time Leon joined Jimi for
    a brief time on tour, living in Beverly Hills, going to the Whiskey and the
    Rainbow Room, shopping for hip clothes on Melrose and all. Leon recalls where he
    was, how he felt and what he was doing when he received the news about Jimi's
    death with such emotion and passion that you can't help but feel gripped by the
    tragedy. As he discusses what happened after Jimi's death when his manager dies
    in a plane crash, you can't help but keep turning pages to see what happens
    next. Leon shares intimate details with the reader about his personal demons,
    addiction and street life in such a way that you want to reach out and help him
    somehow. It becomes clear how Leon was ostracized from the family fortune as he
    touched on the 'old school' mannerisms of his father and the clutching
    possessiveness of his father's second wife. A lot of people, once you take a
    walk down that road of addiction and crime, won't ever accept you as a
    worthwhile human being again, no matter what you do. Seems like that's what
    happened with Leon. Whether those kind of people are worthwhile to have in one's
    life or not is a different story, but here you can see what an impact it can
    have. A big thanks to Leon and all who helped him with this book. Many blessings
    to Leon Hendrix, his family, Aunt Delores..."

desertangel Guest
    From Leon's book...

"But our talk rubbed other parents in the neighborhood the wrong way, and simply put, we freaked them out. 'I don't want you messin' with those Hendrix boys!' we'd hear them say. 'They ain't right in the head.'"

"In all my time in L.A., I never met a girl that didn't want to get with Jimi."

Gotta love his candor!

Scrum Drum Guest
    While Leon is on the right track, he's seems somewhat under-informed on Jimi's murder. Especially for a brother:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IuBj...ure=plpp_video

desertangel Guest
    He had to have gotten those details 2nd hand seeing as how he was in prison when Jimi died. I'm not sure I've heard that before, about the information from the hospital being sketchy... that he was dead, no.. he's close to death, no... he did die. WTH? Thanks for bringing up the YouTube thing. I hadn't heard Leon speak before. Dang, he sounds just like a few crackheads I know. He's got "street" written all over him, probably always will. Shot out of the saddle by the time he could walk, bless his heart. I hope things go well for him and that he can stay clean.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Leon's all right. He just needs someone to familiarize him with the facts.

desertangel Guest
    I laughed out loud when he was talking about not knowing where on the internet to go to find his music or whatever. He said he got a My Place website and next thing you know there are 30 f**cking thousand websites about Leon Hendrix... blah blah blah. It made me laugh cuz that's the same thing I thought when I started poking around looking for Leon Hendrix stuff. How do you find out where he's playing and all that... who is his manager/publicist? lol... too funny. I can imagine how it could be a little overwhelming to have lived through it, been knocked around a lot, moved on and 40 years later everyone wants to talk about it and they want details. I can't help but feel that he looks a lot like a guy I ran into up at the memorial on Jimi's birthday in 2009...hmmm. That guy brought a Marshall stack, his guitar and some tapestries... set it up under the memorial and played for hours. It was foggy and misty. My dog and I hung out for awhile. My dog barked a lot and the guy said it was rude to allow a dog to bark like that in such a sacred place.

Scrum Drum Guest
    OK, now Leon's in the ballpark with this other radio interview. Right on LEON!

http://www.waaf.com/Interview-With-J...434?pid=241293

desertangel Guest
    The difference between having a book out and not having a book out?! Yah... much better interview.

So Jimi played Seattle at least a few times... and it seems he kept in touch with his family as much as he could after he went into the Army then went away and became famous. He gave them money, etc. What were the circumstances that caused him to make the statement that the only way he would return to Seattle was in a pine box. Did he feel Seattle was a bigoted city?

Scrum Drum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    What were the circumstances that caused him to make the statement that the only way he would return to Seattle was in a pine box.

His manager Michael Jeffery had threatened to kill him.