Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4047484950 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2468

Thread: Last Pictures of Celebrities While Still Alive

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Mansfield, London, what is the name of the book, I always heard rumors that she had to be dowdy around Lucy.
    The book is : The other side of Ethel Mertz:
    Life story of Vivian Vance.
    By Frank Castellucclo (1998)

And yes she had to always weigh more then Lucy.(like ten pounds)
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 05-04-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Thanks London!

It's a great book, very detailed. And yeah, it was in her contract that she had to remain overweight. As she herself became more popular and won an Emmy she was able to look much better in later years. She fought for that and won.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Mark Twain from 1908 - two years before his death

Thanks, Cash!
    Somehow, that’s exactly how I’d expect Twain to look!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Doris Day from her 90th birthday

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    That picture is so, so sad.

I thought I read somewhere she weiged like 60 lbs or something when she died? She was always tiny, but wow.
    This photo is very sad, cancer sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    From the 1979 Santa Barbara Writer's Conference. Not sure of the actual date. She died on August 17, 1979.
    Thank You for the photos of Vivian Vance, a big fan of hers.

Looks pretty good for someone who will be dead in days.....

4 days before her death, Florence Henderson looks great
    hope I Look that good just before I die.

10. 03-26-2021, 10:49 AM
    Reason
    deleted, I got confused with the image-upload ergonomy.

One picture which can be fascinating to French ears is this one of James Dean on Sep 30th, 1955. I don't know if this is the very last of him, or only one of the last, although I vaguely remember this is the last one. Anyway.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150917-james-dean-history.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	55149
    Link : https://api.time.com/wp-content/uplo...600&quality=70

Can you see the name of the real estate agency in the background, say at the north-west of the picture ? "Rosalie La More".

"Rosalie" is a French name, so that leads one into expecting French words after that. Well, "la more", which has no meaning in French, is a feminine article + a noun, and would be pronounced exactly like another feminine article + noun doublet : "la mort". And "la mort" means, maybe you know it : DEATH.

To Italian ears, that would be "Rosalie Love", though. But then again, there are no death hags in Italy ;-) .

J.

Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post
    That's the first time I have seen that picture
    Me too. And what must the second picture before death looks even more chilling to me, just look at his eyes and what must be going through his mind : https://www.classicmoviefavorites.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/power-onset-Solomonsheba1.jpg

Name:	power-onset-Solomonsheba1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	55165

Quote Originally Posted by J from Paris View Post
    One picture which can be fascinating to French ears is this one of James Dean on Sep 30th, 1955. I don't know if this is the very last of him, or only one of the last, although I vaguely remember this is the last one. Anyway.

Name:	150917-james-dean-history.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	55149
    Link : https://api.time.com/wp-content/uplo...600&quality=70

Can you see the name of the real estate agency in the background, say at the north-west of the picture ? "Rosalie La More".

"Rosalie" is a French name, so that leads one into expecting French words after that. Well, "la more", which has no meaning in French, is a feminine article + a noun, and would be pronounced exactly like another feminine article + noun doublet : "la mort". And "la mort" means, maybe you know it : DEATH.

To Italian ears, that would be "Rosalie Love", though. But then again, there are no death hags in Italy ;-) .

J.
    I'm pretty sure it was the last one. He filled up at the station then set off. Some people claim part of him can be seen in the crash scene photos but as many times as I have looked, I have never been able to spot him.

Yeah, I have seen a photo or two which claim that you can see him, I never have. The ones they try to pass off as Dean are of Rolf Wutherich, his mechanic. But, people claim it to be Dean regardless. Rolf had a pretty tragic life after the accident.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Me too. And what must the second picture before death looks even more chilling to me, just look at his eyes and what must be going through his mind : https://www.classicmoviefavorites.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/power-onset-Solomonsheba1.jpg

Name:	power-onset-Solomonsheba1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	55165
    I think he kind of looks like: Robert Downey JR.

Off topic:
    If you were a teenage boy in the 1980s and were in contact with Western pop culture, you definitely have been in love ever since with Tyrone Power's daughter, Italian-American singer Romina Power. She is still huge in Italy, still tabloid fodder in 2021. One of her daughters, Tyrone's granddaughters, vanished overnight on New Year's Eve 1993-94, officially declared dead in 2014.

Tyrone Power's daughter, ladies and gentlemen.

J.

Italian cult songwriter/singer Rino Gaetano, 30, died in a car crash on June 2, 1981, two days after his last TV appearance:

Rino Gaetano was a nonsensical, poetic, maverick songwriter and singer. He died 2 years after having signed for a major record company, RCA, and maybe sold his soul to the devil as far as his art was concerned.
    In the peaks of the covid pandemic, Italians sang songs of hope, including Rino Gaetano's "Il Cielo è sempre più blu", the sun is bluer and bluer, released in 1975, one of the masterpieces of Italian popular music.
    J.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Mark Twain from 1908 - two years before his death

This is how I would like to die, reading a book in bed.

Any Kobe Bryant pictures for this thread, anyone ?

J.
    Last edited by J from Paris; 08-18-2021 at 10:44 AM. Reason: typo

Charlie Watts.

Source: news.com.au , https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c877bb9864dcf3 .

Legend: "Rolling Stones legend Charlie Watts is shown smiling alongside his wife and dog in one of the last photos taken before his death. [...] It was taken at a charity event in May 2020 and the couple beamed as they welcomed five-year-old Suzie into their lives after years of racing."

Name:	fc80f548b27d336b43c3eab7a070a170.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	55212

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/fc80f548b27d336b43c3eab7a070a170

J.

Charlie Watts.

Source: news.com.au , https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...c877bb9864dcf3 .

Legend: "Rolling Stones legend Charlie Watts is shown smiling alongside his wife and dog in one of the last photos taken before his death. [...] It was taken at a charity event in May 2020 and the couple beamed as they welcomed five-year-old Suzie into their lives after years of racing."

Name:	fc80f548b27d336b43c3eab7a070a170.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	55212

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/fc80f548b27d336b43c3eab7a070a170

J.
    This is a nice photo.

Any Kobe Bryant pictures for this thread, anyone ?

J.

According to CNN and other sources, this is it. It was taken the day before the crash.

Thanks, Shellc. You deserve to get out of the purgatory, though.
    ••••••••••••••• Worldwide famous J. from Paris •••••••••••••••

Thanks, Shellc. You deserve to get out of the purgatory, though.
    Maybe one day lol.

From the 1979 Santa Barbara Writer's Conference. Not sure of the actual date. She died on August 17, 1979.
    I so loved Vivian Vance.(thanks for the last photos that maybe of her)

jeffery epstein
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-10-2022 at 02:47 PM. Reason: has CBS Watermark and he is dead in this photo.

Quote Originally Posted by longstreet View Post
    jeffery epstein
    Hope so both Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell
    should burn in hell.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-10-2022 at 02:47 PM. Reason: hascbs watermark and he is dead in photo.

Epstein is dead in this picture and the topic of the thread is while they are still alive. Also to protect Scott from getting in trouble I removed the picture as it's copyrighted by CBS.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-10-2022 at 02:48 PM.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-10 2.42.27 PM.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	633.8 KB 
ID:	55334 from his instagram taken hours before his death Jan 8th.

This was thought to be the last picture taken of Betty on the 21st of December where she was filming a video to be released on the day of her 100th.

Her assistant remembered she had taken a picture with her later in the day. If you look on the table you can see a book about Allen Ludens her late husband that died in 1981 and it's clearly been read many times. This is the last picture taken of her.

awww Betty, such a wonderful person. She doesn't even look like she had a stroke a week before that picture was taken of her.

awww Betty, such a wonderful person. She doesn't even look like she had a stroke a week before that picture was taken of her.
    On the video that was put out thanking everyone for their support, her voice is a little croaky but that could just be down to old age. There were no obvious signs she had been ill and she seemed quite upbeat. I have to admit I had a lump in my throat when she said 'Stick around'. I don't know why but out of all the deaths that have happened in the last month or so, this is one that still gets to me.

I just saw the video clip and it brought a tear to my eye, she looked so lovely. Thank God we have all those shows to watch. Bless you Betty.

Shellc,
    only three celeb deaths made me sob like really ugly cry, that was Michael Jackson, Robin Willams and Betty White.

Shellc,
    only three celeb deaths made me sob like really ugly cry, that was Michael Jackson, Robin Willams and Betty White.
    I was so sure Robin's death was one of those fake announcements. I was actually watching the episode of Family Guy that revolved around him on BBC3 when they interrupted to say he was dead. I thought it was a sick joke but it started popping up everywhere and I realised it was legit. That was sad enough but finding out it was suicide was heartbreaking.

I agree Shell, it was heartbreaking to hear Robin took his life, I just found this: What Williams never found out was that he had been suffering from the neurological disease Lewy body dementia, a diagnosis that only came to his widow with a post-mortem following his death. Medical professionals said it was one of the worst cases they had ever seen. https://news.sky.com/story/robin-wil...-life-12169663

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    This was thought to be the last picture taken of Betty on the 21st of December where she was filming a video to be released on the day of her 100th.

Her assistant remembered she had taken a picture with her later in the day. If you look on the table you can see a book about Allen Ludens her late husband that died in 1981 and it's clearly been read many times. This is the last picture taken of her.

This is so nice, Betty White seemed like a
    great person.

Probably the last photo of Chaplin. Oona is wheeling him, and yes, she's wearing the eyeglass arms over her babushka. Then some ghouls dug him up and tried to ransom his corpse!

Name:	Chaplin and Oona.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	504.6 KB 
ID:	55445

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    Probably the last photo of Chaplin. Oona is wheeling him, and yes, she's wearing the eyeglass arms over her babushka. Then some ghouls dug him up and tried to ransom his corpse!

Name:	Chaplin and Oona.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	504.6 KB 
ID:	55445
    A nice photo that we have someone that cares for us.
    (yes I know he was rich)
    But still no matter what family is the best.

Name:	heche-burnt-comp.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	55449 Minutes before the (second) crash...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

Name:	heche-burnt-comp.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	55449 Minutes before the (second) crash...

Managed to screen cap this from the video doing the rounds. It shows the ambulance drivers transporting her to the ambulance. She is covered completely but suddenly gets up and starts flailing around. According to those in the know, it's common to cover the victim as they are prone to develop hypothermia and it also makes sure the burns can't be contaminated. The reason she was able to jump around is more than likely adrenaline.

Managed to screen cap this from the video doing the rounds. It shows the ambulance drivers transporting her to the ambulance. She is covered completely but suddenly gets up and starts flailing around. According to those in the know, it's common to cover the victim as they are prone to develop hypothermia and it also makes sure the burns can't be contaminated. The reason she was able to jump around is more than likely adrenaline.
    Seeing that video last week scared the hell out of me, she was completely covered and suddenly she throws back the sheet and sits up just before they put her in. That caught me off guard, it was very disturbing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Seeing that video last week scared the hell out of me, she was completely covered and suddenly she tears back the sheet and sits up just before they put her in. That caught me off guard, it was very disturbing to see.
    Definitely. Unfortunately it now has the conspiracy folk crawling out from under the rocks on Twitter saying something isn't right as 'she looks fine in the video'.

Definitely. Unfortunately it now has the conspiracy folk crawling out from under the rocks on Twitter saying something isn't right as 'she looks fine in the video'.
    I know, I have seen a few Twitter feeds, everything from intentional suicide to she was murdered intentionally!

olivia newton john - three days before her death

odd about that being Olivia's last picture three days before her death, as her family said she had been bed bound for while and couldn't walk.

odd about that being Olivia's last picture three days before her death, as her family said she had been bed bound for while and couldn't walk.
    More than likely people are assuming it was recent but it was probably from a few months back. Her hair is slightly longer than it is in the video she put out for xmas last year.

Hope I can live as long and being of smart mind and body
    as she did.

I have to admit when I saw this on the news, I was surprised at my reaction. Yes she was in her 90s and the end was going to come sooner rather than later but seeing her so frail actually upset me which was a shock.

Also, I don't know if it's just something to do with the picture, but her eyes, the right one in particular, seem as if they have something wrong with them. If it is that and not the image, it makes you wonder if she had been ill for longer than we actually know and they kept it secret as long as they could?

Richard Burton less than year before his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPg...nentertainment