Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 79 of 79

Thread: Sinead O' Connor

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,103
    I'm sorry she's all mental and stuff but there are meds and therapy out there. She can afford them. She is starting to be too much of an attention whore. Plenty of places on the Emerald Isle she could jump off a cliff.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,566
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I'm sorry she's all mental and stuff but there are meds and therapy out there. She can afford them. She is starting to be too much of an attention whore. Plenty of places on the Emerald Isle she could jump off a cliff.
    Yeah. Links at the end of that article say her family has tried to help her to no avail and are getting disgusted. You cannot help someone who wallows in their illness.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-23-2016 at 08:45 PM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,733
    Update, Sinead is way too happy to be suicidal.

    http://www.eonline.com/news/775519/s...happy-for-that

    Her facebook page is, um, very interesting and creative?

    https://www.facebook.com/sineadoconn...27976617241325
    Morgan

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    She's a grown fucking female and if she wants to jump off a bridge, its her right.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I'm sorry she's all mental and stuff but there are meds and therapy out there. She can afford them. She is starting to be too much of an attention whore. Plenty of places on the Emerald Isle she could jump off a cliff.
    But Sinead, has the right to be an attention whore, because she did
    something famous.(as a singer)
    Unlike say the Kardashian family.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,215
    she's living in a motel in New Jersey. She posted this video - a very mentally sick woman

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919ip9_urEo

    http://pagesix.com/2017/08/07/sinead...199.1489287649

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,103
    She must be suicidal if she is living in New Jersey.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,459
    she def needs to get some help

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    I so think the world of her.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24
    I hope someone helps her soon.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    952

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    3,881
    OMG. Simply cannot finish watching her video. Yeah. She needs help soon.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,060
    Just call me Shuhada. Converts to Islam. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/enter...ntl/index.html
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaver45 View Post
    I hope someone helps her soon.
    Very true, and I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,155
    All the best to her.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michiana
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Just call me Shuhada. Converts to Islam. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/enter...ntl/index.html
    I'm not really surprised. She's mentally ill and she's looking for something to make her happy. If this does it, then more power to her.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,103
    Worked for Cat Stevens.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  18. #68
    The mentally ill are more concerned about their own existence than that of Western Civilization, and I know about selfishness and the mentally ill because I have a relative that I visit in a nursing home from time to time, whom, I informed in my last visit, that his sister had recently died. He paused for a second, said "Aw", when was that", I answered, then he changed the subject and asked me if I had gotten him the batteries for his radio remote that he requested in my last visit. He never mentioned his dead relative for as long as I stayed.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,566
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    The mentally ill are more concerned about their own existence than that of Western Civilization, and I know about selfishness and the mentally ill because I have a relative that I visit in a nursing home from time to time, whom, I informed in my last visit, that his sister had recently died. He paused for a second, said "Aw", when was that", I answered, then he changed the subject and asked me if I had gotten him the batteries for his radio remote that he requested in my last visit. He never mentioned his dead relative for as long as I stayed.
    Yep.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,000
    Good for her! Maybe I'll convert to Islam.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,103
    Send me a pic of your outfit if you do.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    The mentally ill are more concerned about their own existence than that of Western Civilization, and I know about selfishness and the mentally ill because I have a relative that I visit in a nursing home from time to time, whom, I informed in my last visit, that his sister had recently died. He paused for a second, said "Aw", when was that", I answered, then he changed the subject and asked me if I had gotten him the batteries for his radio remote that he requested in my last visit. He never mentioned his dead relative for as long as I stayed.
    Thank You for saying all this. About the mentally ill.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I'm not really surprised. She's mentally ill and she's looking for something to make her happy. If this does it, then more power to her.
    If she thinks Catholicism was oppressive she hasn't seen anything yet. Good luck.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    If she thinks Catholicism was oppressive she hasn't seen anything yet. Good luck.
    True enough, well said.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,155
    She says white people are disgusting https://video.foxnews.com/v/58583952...#sp=show-clips
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    She says white people are disgusting https://video.foxnews.com/v/58583952...#sp=show-clips
    She has been saying that a lot in her rants. They had better keep an eye on that one, I see nothing good coming from this conversion.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,922
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    She says white people are disgusting https://video.foxnews.com/v/58583952...#sp=show-clips
    No wonder she's all mental and depressed and semi-suicidal and what not.
    She should probably avoid mirrors and maybe look into one of those race change procedures.

    If she were to become say, an Australian Aborigine; she'd probably feel a lot better about herself and about hating white people; so that's a two-fer.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    No wonder she's all mental and depressed and semi-suicidal and what not.
    She should probably avoid mirrors and maybe look into one of those race change procedures.

    If she were to become say, an Australian Aborigine; she'd probably feel a lot better about herself and about hating white people; so that's a two-fer.
    Oh gee a white person to be critical of their own race.
    Just wait until Donald Trump and David Duke tweets about her.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,103
    She should wait until St. Patrick's Day. A photo of her body, floating in a river dyed green, would be epic.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •