Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: British Royal Family

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    JHC! I just lost my diet coke on the laptop screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ssshhh...Charles can hear us...

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I still dont think he is Charles's son...what do you guys think
    Yeah...I thought he might be Hewitt's for a long time, but if you look at pictures of Prince Philip when he was younger, Harry looks a LOT like him. It's an either/or thing.

I think Kate Middleton is one of those who is going to reach her full beauty in her 40's. She's pretty now, but not remarkable.

I thought Diana was very pretty when she was younger, and still a little chubby-like during her engagement to Charles. She started to develop a harder edge by the time she died-attractive, but not pretty.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    If he marries her I am applying for citizenship any the hell where else. She is so fucking boring my chair went to sleep while I looked at the link. You have to have attitude to be the Queen of England.
    She is just a dull middle class nothing who thinks she is edgy because she picked a trenchcoat up somewhere.
    Ah well at least she will be married to the most boring Prince in the world, whose cherubic looks are gone now and who needs hair plugs and who looks terrifyingly like his uncle Charles Spencer. Booooo!!!
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

And so true!

If he marries her I am applying for citizenship any the hell where else. She is so fucking boring my chair went to sleep while I looked at the link. You have to have attitude to be the Queen of England.
    She is just a dull middle class nothing who thinks she is edgy because she picked a trenchcoat up somewhere.
    Ah well at least she will be married to the most boring Prince in the world, whose cherubic looks are gone now and who needs hair plugs and who looks terrifyingly like his uncle Charles Spencer. Booooo!!!
    ouch! what side of the floor did you wake up on?
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

halogirl5 Guest
    Carolyn was that special kind of homely where you come out the other side and are STUNNING

halogirl5 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    ouch! what side of the floor did you wake up on?
    You know... France gets Carla Bruni. We get (potentially )that. No fair! If he's going to marry a 'commoner' as they put it, at least make it interesting. Queen Kate. No effing way. She'll bail.

Carolyn was that special kind of homely where you come out the other side and are STUNNING
    Well, I don't agree, but we all have our opinions. What exactly do you have against Kate?

halogirl5 Guest
    Well, I don't agree, but we all have our opinions. What exactly do you have against Kate?
    Dull as fuck. Dull dull dull as fuck. She has no apparent interests, passions or causes she believes in. If she does, she ain't telling. She has no 'voice'. She is practically engaged to the future king and I know nothing about her. She is going to fold like a deck of cards if she has to electrify a charity dinner or an EU meeting, and her face and demeanour just bores the living soul out of me. Put it this way, the type of wife they wanted for Charles, was her. i don't think I'd even notice her in the pub and fine, she's probably a nice person, but this is the longest running soap opera in our country, and I want a Joan Collins rather than a Rachel Green.

Dull as fuck. Dull dull dull as fuck. She has no apparent interests, passions or causes she believes in. If she does, she ain't telling. She has no 'voice'. She is practically engaged to the future king and I know nothing about her. She is going to fold like a deck of cards if she has to electrify a charity dinner or an EU meeting, and her face and demeanour just bores the living soul out of me. Put it this way, the type of wife they wanted for Charles, was her. i don't think I'd even notice her in the pub and fine, she's probably a nice person, but this is the longest running soap opera in our country, and I want a Joan Collins rather than a Rachel Green.
    ...didn't people think Diana was dull at first? I mean - what did she do before marriage? taught kindergarten - ya so? She was shy at first and then came out of her shell?

halogirl5 Guest
    ...didn't people think Diana was dull at first? I mean - what did she do before marriage? taught kindergarten - ya so? She was shy at first and then came out of her shell?
    But there is a huge difference between shy and dull. And Kate just has the dullness about her. By all accounts her family are just gross social climbers. At least Diana had the interesting broken-aristo family scandal behind her and the alleged borderline personality disorder. Hit Prince Charles over the head with a family Bible etc. The only way I would warm to Kate is if she goes off the map and beats the royal train with an umbrella. Whilst bald, obviously.
    I really wouldn't care if the royal family ended tomoro but if we have to have them, at least I don't want the Queen of the country to be the type of silly cunt in Ugg boots, braying about the price of a latte, such as I have to suffer in my city, where it's the place du jour for posh kids to come to uni.
    Sorry, chunk, didn't mean to go off on one. It's just that the most repugnant thing in a person, for me, is to be ordinary.

Red face

But there is a huge difference between shy and dull. And Kate just has the dullness about her. By all accounts her family are just gross social climbers. At least Diana had the interesting broken-aristo family scandal behind her and the alleged borderline personality disorder. Hit Prince Charles over the head with a family Bible etc. The only way I would warm to Kate is if she goes off the map and beats the royal train with an umbrella. Whilst bald, obviously.
    I really wouldn't care if the royal family ended tomoro but if we have to have them, at least I don't want the Queen of the country to be the type of silly cunt in Ugg boots, braying about the price of a latte, such as I have to suffer in my city, where it's the place du jour for posh kids to come to uni.
    Sorry, chunk, didn't mean to go off on one. It's just that the most repugnant thing in a person, for me, is to be ordinary.
    Hey halogirl5, that's okay. I myself don't know a dang thing about our Prime Minister's wife, but I guess the Royal Family is really big over in England so it's different. I love to keep up on things though! Do you think he will marry her??? Ooops, I guess I should be in the Royal Family thread...

halogirl5 Guest
    It's OK! It's weird, they're not 'big' as such but everyone has an opinion. I always overreact to things like that. I think he'll marry her but they'll have quiet separate lives. Maybe I ought to move us over. lol.

RubySlippers Guest
    i have a feeling she is wilder than she appears....

FannyB1923 Guest
    The Kate and Wills thing seems really serious given that they broke up once and got back together. Now they're saying the search/rescue training he's starting lasts 18 months. So do the Queen's people expect them to wait two more years- not likely. My money is on the engagement being announced at the end of this month- after the US inauguration, with the wedding in late summer.

I think all royals have learned from Charles' mistake. The powers that be kept planning his life for him and urging him to put off marriage until he had some serious break-ups long before Diana. Camilla, yes. But she wasn't the only girl that got tired of waiting for him. Then Charles was past 30 and the only "suitable" girl was a teenager.
    Wills can make the argument that guys his age get married all the time. And I think the Royals have moved past the "divorce is not an option' dialogue, given that 3 of the 4 children of Elizabeth have been divorced!

P.S. Kate definitely doesn't have the instant charisma that Diana had. That doesn't matter though- it's what Wills thinks of her.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eelpie View Post
    I know this is waaaay ot, but speaking of Prince William......

Harry is smoking hot!!!!!

O.k., just had to get that off my chest.

You may resume the Besset Thread.
    WTF?

I posted this on the Besset Thread, not the British Royal Family thread. So, someone hijacked my posts and copied them to another thread. And so what if it was OT????? That happens all the time.

Uh, no offense, but I think that the "posting police" have gone a bit overboard here!!!!!!

Dollyplum Guest
    WTF?

I posted this on the Besset Thread, not the British Royal Family thread. So, someone hijacked my posts and copied them to another thread. And so what if it was OT????? That happens all the time.

Uh, no offense, but I think that the "posting police" have gone a bit overboard here!!!!!!
    Give em loads Eelpie!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplum View Post
    Give em loads Eelpie!
    Seriously, someone copied and moved the damn posts! All 2 of them!!!! So, is that the new norm here? If some one posts OT (AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME) someone is gonna monitor it, then have them moved????

Wow. I wish that person luck. They really must have no friggin life whatsoever.

Littleroben Guest
    Seriously, someone copied and moved the damn posts! All 2 of them!!!! So, is that the new norm here? If some one posts OT (AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME) someone is gonna monitor it, then have them moved????

Must admit I got a bit confused.
    Last edited by Littleroben; 01-13-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: I can't spell!

You tell 'em eelpie! Miss Chunk xo

Guest Guest
    I'm following you!!!

Dollyplum Guest
    Lmao go chick!

FannyB1923 Guest
    It's in the news this week that Prince Harry and Chelsea Davy have split up. News articles say they're still friends, but no longer romantic.

Chelsea sounds very smart with a bright future ahead of her. Good Luck!

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    and nobody bathed ever (yuck!)
    *GAG* i heard that before. i know of a few people out there that to this day take a bath like once a year. fucking gross mofo.

*no cut on peeps in the UK, just saying this of a *few* i know of that are like this* and i know for a fact about their teeth as well. this one person has brown rotting teeth falling out.

thats all i gotta say about that subject.

i liked diana. i was bartending for pops back when the news broke of that crash. i remember it well. so sad.

Dollyplum Guest
    The Princess and The Gangster

Princess Margs chance meeting Mustique and association with John Bindon, one of Londons most notorious criminals.

This week it was claimed armed robbers tried to steal steamy pictures of Princess Margaret and her gangster lover from a bank vault. So just what DID the pair get up to - and what did those photographs show? As the dark red sun sank into the shimmering Caribbean sea, a tall, muscular man and a petite, curvaceous woman with perfect porcelain skin and sparkling blue eyes made love on the beach.
    It wasn't the first time a couple had cavorted openly on a Mustique beach at sunset.

Disreputable: John Bindon, in a T-shirt claiming he enjoys cocaine, with Princess Margaret on Mustique in a grainy holiday snap

In the sexually uninhibited Seventies, the private island was a gilded playground where the rich and famous could party in private.
    For the most part, those who went there had little to fear from public exposure. But for the couple on the beach that night, it was different.
    The couple making love were the Queen's sister, Princess Margaret, and notorious London gangster John Bindon, reportedly the inspiration behind Vinnie Jones's character in Guy Ritchie's film Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels.
    Princess Margaret's clandestine affair with tough guy Bindon (a violent thug turned actor) has been the subject of intense speculation for many years.
    The British film The Bank Job, unveiled at the Cannes Film Festival, provoked new suggestions that sexually incriminating pictures were secretly taken of her in Mustique.
    The film suggests compromising photographs of the Princess taken on the island were at the centre of a bank robbery in London in the early Seventies.
    It claims that the £500,000 raid - £5million in today's money - on Lloyds Bank in Baker Street was aimed at securing the pictures.
    It became known as the "walkie-talkie bank job" because a member of the public overheard the robbers talking on a two-way radio.
    Last edited by Dollyplum; 02-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Dollyplum Guest
    What a vision.

MorbidMolly Guest

Knocking Boots At Windsor Castle

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

LONDON â?? Queen Elizabeth II was at home at Windsor Castle, the sentries who guard her were on duty, and the large park surrounding the magnificent building was full of tourists on a Sunday afternoon. So it didn't take long for people to realize that something was out of order when an inebriated couple arrived from a nearby restaurant and began having sex on a grass bank outside the castle, according to witnesses.
    "One window from the guardroom opened up and when a soldier saw what was going on he told his mates â?? and lots of windows opened up," witness Mark Robinson told The Sun newspaper.
    "The couple did not care who was looking and just kept going as if they were in their own bedroom."
    Japanese tourists filmed the couple, who only stopped when police officers arrived on the scene, witnesses said.
    Thames Valley Police said the man and woman were arrested and given a written warning about outraging public decency.
    The queen was in the castle at the time, but her office declined Friday to comment about what had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

LONDON â?? Queen Elizabeth II was at home at Windsor Castle, the sentries who guard her were on duty, and the large park surrounding the magnificent building was full of tourists on a Sunday afternoon. So it didn't take long for people to realize that something was out of order when an inebriated couple arrived from a nearby restaurant and began having sex on a grass bank outside the castle, according to witnesses.
    "One window from the guardroom opened up and when a soldier saw what was going on he told his mates â?? and lots of windows opened up," witness Mark Robinson told The Sun newspaper.
    "The couple did not care who was looking and just kept going as if they were in their own bedroom."
    Japanese tourists filmed the couple, who only stopped when police officers arrived on the scene, witnesses said.
    Thames Valley Police said the man and woman were arrested and given a written warning about outraging public decency.
    The queen was in the castle at the time, but her office declined Friday to comment about what had happened.
    I hope that video ends up on YouTube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pvezz Guest
    This made me snort:

Japanese tourists filmed the couple

Jazbabee Guest
    We demand pics !!! How much you wanna bet the royal couple could have been sneaking a peek outta one of those windoows ??? Gotta wonder.....hmmmmmmm

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    LMFAOOO that's too Gdamn funny!!!!!

Icing on the cake!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    We demand pics !!! How much you wanna bet the royal couple could have been sneaking a peek outta one of those windoows ??? Gotta wonder.....hmmmmmmm
    Not Madge, she is above that sort of thing. I wouldn't put it past Charlie though and 'Phil the Greek' probably couldn't see that far anyway.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    This made me snort:

Me too LMAO

radiojane Guest
    I have a feeling that after finding out her son secretly wants to be a tampon, this really wasn't much of a shocker for ol' queen Liz

beatlebaby4 Guest
    *giggle*

laynesgrl Guest

Queen Elizabeth Snubbed: Britain Delcares War Against France

I hope this is ok to start this thread:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599190162100

John Connor Guest
    I read about this. Good post. As an aside, could Carla be getting any more plastic looking? She's scary. She would eat you up.

Guest Guest
    I don't see why not (although sometimes you never know......)

"A diminutive egomaniac, the stain of Nazi collaboration and why the French can't forgive us for saving them in the War" was Thursday's headline in London's Daily Mail, above an article filled with denunciation of the French and their leaders as cheese-eating surrender monkeys."

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    I don't see why not (although sometimes you never know......)

"A diminutive egomaniac, the stain of Nazi collaboration and why the French can't forgive us for saving them in the War" was Thursday's headline in London's Daily Mail, above an article filled with denunciation of the French and their leaders as cheese-eating surrender monkeys."
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO...............I haven't heard that in ages

And Carla Bruni? Personally I have never understood the appeal, even way back when she was boinking Mick Jagger.

John Connor Guest
    It's all Carla's doing. I do love when we can throw the politically correct shit out the window and just call each other names. It's such a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    She's scary. She would eat you up.

She can eat me!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Sam Guest
    Do you know why Paris is called the city of lights?

So the Germans won't have to march in the dark.

Long Gone Day Guest
    There's just nothing like some young tail to an old buzzard. Oh, the powers that be........

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    There's just nothing like some young tail to an old buzzard. Oh, the powers that be........

She's 41. Not that young.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Do you know why Paris is called the city of lights?

So the Germans won't have to march in the dark.
    *giggle*
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

Oh christ. Not again...

Long Gone Day Guest
    She's 41. Not that young.
    You're right. He's 54 so there's only a 13 year gap. Not much for the older man/younger woman spread.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    You're right. He's 54 so there's only a 13 year gap. Not much for the older man/younger woman spread.
    I never thought about age, as long as two people are happy together and they are over 18 it's all good.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I never thought about age, as long as two people are happy together and they are over 18 it's all good.
    In Canada it's 16.

guardmom2008 Guest
    In Canada it's 16.
    Oh TY!
    I learn something new all the time.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Oh christ. Not again...
    Dusty hush dude, not everything is about you and your tiny country!!!

This is about the Queen.