Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lennon

onehunglow Guest

What really killed John.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1l0...related&search=

By Clicking on the link, it is at your risk. Since the 31 is almost here I thought now a good time to post it. What you are about to hear and see is worse than death. But the truth has to come out. I'd say enjoy but this is just too bad. You have been warned.

tensecondstolove Guest
    Aww thanks for sharing! I love John. He is definitely missed.

tensecondstolove Guest
    LMAO

I made it 34 seconds through.

different kind of girl Guest
    That's so awful it's laughable! OUCH!!

onehunglow Guest
    Thanks Nick. I'm still learning how to use this.

dirk diggler Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lynette View Post
    Ok people if you want to read the most f****d up conspiracy theory EVER. Go to this website:

jfkmontreal.com

Be forewarned this is an e-book so there's pages and pages of the stuff. Yeah, we've all heard the FBI/CIA murdered John Lennon theory; but this guy takes the cake. He tries to prove that the US government not only assassinated John Lennon but (almost) every other musician that every lived. He even "proves" that the Manson Family were FIB dupes. Incredible. I found dozens of holes in his theory without even having to do much research...

Probably should start a new thread if others here are interested. Scott.. I think you'll find it fascinating...
    I read a similar book many years ago along those lines that MC was brainwashed by whomever to kill Lennon for political reasons and like the murderer of RFK same deal there's also a movie "The Manchurian Candidate"(Frank Sinatra) A former Korean War POW is brainwashed by Communists into becoming a political assassin runs that same plot as well. "Could a Manchurian Candidate be Built"? (Quote from the review)

mgpm Guest
    You warned me Onehung....but I looked anyway. I despise Yoko. I actually went through a period where I thought she was worthy of some sympathy, but I got over it. She is not a nice person.

I miss John. I think his killer was sick...is sick and should stay in jail forever.

Noelle Page Guest
    I remember the NYC tabloid headlines, big screaming letters taking up the entire front page: JOHN LENNON SHOT DEAD. Still hard to get your head around...thanks Chapman, you loser.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day, "Still Mad at Yoko".

The Dakota house, where John lived and died.

I just watched the new restored version of "HELP!" last night. Me and momma just loved it.What a waste that John was shot. He would have been loads better off if he would have stayed with Cynthia. Yoko is a bung leech.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

John, Paul, George and Ringo changed the face of popular music.

John and Paul were just incredible as collaborators because of their different perspectives\dispositions\talents. And of course; they were at their prime at a time when the world was a really F'd up place. Combined they were just magic. Alone, each was good; I prefer John to Paul, although I like Paul's work too.

Too bad, it ended the way it did.

Sorry, here's a bad Beatles joke (which went around before George died).

"What would it take to reunite the Beatles?"

"3 more bullets"

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you. He was/is crazy, but not crazy enough to be let out of jail. There was still too much calculation involved in the whole thing.
    Ditto!

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

"3 more bullets"

"3 more bullets"
    Actually, that's a pretty good Beatle's joke...

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Actually, that's a pretty good Beatle's joke...
    I said it was bad so no one who is a fan would be offended. And it's just a joke!

my friends 5TH grader came home and asked

Why are yoko ono and ethiopia alike?

they are both living off dead beetles

I've been reading the Lennon bio, "Loving John" by May Pang - the one he had an affair with, with Yoko's consent, during his "lost weekend" in LA.

Pretty interesting stuff. May sets the record straight that the night he had the kotex on his head in the bar - Nilsson wasn't there, and the waitress had never said that. John kept asking her over and over again if she knew he was and she said she didn't.

But apparently John kicked up so much of a fuss as a drunk idiot while there - yelling at Ann Peebles while she was singing on stage, that he got a lot of attention.

Apparently the press swooped down on the bar the next day and got their own "story" - which is where I think the false story about what the waitress said to John.

Yeah, John became "instant asshole" when alcohol came into the picture. Very violent, and he apart a few apartments and houses him and May stayed in while they were together.

Yoko stayed in control the whole time, calling them up to 30 times a day, playing mind games with May & John the whole time.

It's a pretty good book. Also has some great stuff about Phil Spector in there also - since John was working on one of his albums at the time with him.

Jeez... I guess Yoko figured he's gonna do it regardless, might as well allow it (even though it obviously bugged her).

leevancleef Guest
    I've been reading the Lennon bio, "Loving John" by May Pang - the one he had an affair with, with Yoko's consent, during his "lost weekend" in LA.

Pretty interesting stuff. May sets the record straight that the night he had the kotex on his head in the bar - Nilsson wasn't there, and the waitress had never said that. John kept asking her over and over again if she knew he was and she said she didn't.

But apparently John kicked up so much of a fuss as a drunk idiot while there - yelling at Ann Peebles while she was singing on stage, that he got a lot of attention.

Apparently the press swooped down on the bar the next day and got their own "story" - which is where I think the false story about what the waitress said to John.

Yeah, John became "instant asshole" when alcohol came into the picture. Very violent, and he apart a few apartments and houses him and May stayed in while they were together.

Yoko stayed in control the whole time, calling them up to 30 times a day, playing mind games with May & John the whole time.

It's a pretty good book. Also has some great stuff about Phil Spector in there also - since John was working on one of his albums at the time with him.
    ive read that too, and ive just read Cynthia Lennon's last book John. Cynthia visited John once while he was with May, and she says that they looked very much in love. i guess that John falling in love with May wasnt in Yokos plan , and thats when she started calling them up non stop.

SistaSara Guest
    I read a biography on MDC....he was really crazy. He used to imangine little people lived in the couch cushions and pretend he was god and would "blow" the make believe people up if they disobeyed him. I think John Lennon was everything MDC wanted to be but couldn't. MDC was married to an Asian girl who looks a lot like Yoko (i know...that's a scary visual ;-)
    Anyhow...I've heard MDC has to spend his time in isolation....inmates want him dead too.

ON A SIDE NOTE: my daughter is named, Julia, after John's mom and the song on the White Album...."sing a song a love for Julia..."
    Last edited by SistaSara; 11-27-2007 at 06:06 PM.

onehunglow Guest

John Lennon covers "get back"!

Tornillo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    What's your take on Mark David Chapman? A cold and calculating murderer with a chip on his shoulder, or a deranged "fan" who thought he was doing the world a favour by getting rid of "phonies"?

You'll find as you get to know me that I am a HUGE Beatles fanatic, so maybe I'm not the best person to get an unbiased opinion from.

However, MDC shattered a world's dreams and aspirations on December 8 1980. How can he be forgiven for that?
    I never mention nor write his name.

Nowereman Guest

"3 more bullets"
    Why can't the BEATLES go to the toilet?

Cos theres no John

SistaSara Guest

Can you see Lennon?

If you step back about a foot from your computer monitor you can see the above image of John Lennon appear within the black and white lines.

I seen Woodsey the Owl.

hlh004 Guest
    whoa. awesome

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    How long does it take?

Jaxxx Guest
    yep I can see him

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    How long does it take?
    how long ago did you drop the acid?

Quote Originally Posted by SistaSara View Post
    how long ago did you drop the acid?
    Simply asking a question. I don't happen to see it.

RoRo Guest
    too cool!

More Cheese Please Guest
    I see it... WTF... That's some weird wild stuff Ed!

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    Simply asking a question. I don't happen to see it.
    i know...just pokin fun.

if you stand far enough back you can see it right away

onehunglow Guest
    Looks like Kark Marx.

I had to go back a few feet, but there he is.

cindysgold Guest
    I seen him without stepping back. yaa for me...lol

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindysgold View Post
    I seen him without stepping back. yaa for me...lol
    psychedelic vision is your reality.

Kathyf Guest
    I saw him cool.

Oh, that was too cool! Weird how these things work, huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

Now I see Wally Cox! Too many Newcastle's I guess

That was cool.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

onehunglow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    He needs a thread. Mr. Peepers, I think.

That was cool.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GrinReaper Guest
    Either I had to go way back to see it or shake my head back and forth also helps.

Well it looks like all these pills my doctor prescribes have an added bonus. I can see it about three inches from the screen as well as eighteen feet away. It's either that or I'm an old fart who's benefitting from the clash of nearsightedness I've had since I was a kid meeting the farsightedness that comes with all this old person business.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    If you cant be bothered to move away from your screen and you're on a laptop, just tilt the screen back

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I`ll have what he`s having waiter....

Snoopy Guest
    Wow that's really cool!