Thread: Diana Dial

SEL2323 Guest

Diana Dial

(Court TV) â?? On the surface, Texas librarian Diana Dial may have appeared an unlikely candidate to commit murder. Then the 47-year-old mother gunned down her unsuspecting roommate.
    Dial told authorities that the victim, Jack Pharris, had been poisoning her and was planning to poison the rest of her family. But Dial, who has a history of mental illness, quickly showed authorities the full extent of her delusions, including a claim that several people â?? among them Bill Clinton and George Mitchell â?? kidnapped and drugged her. The former Diana Skidmore even changed her last name legally to Dial because she believed she was part of the Dial soap family.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/dial.html

Quote Originally Posted by SEL2323 View Post
    (Court TV) â?? On the surface, Texas librarian Diana Dial may have appeared an unlikely candidate to commit murder. Then the 47-year-old mother gunned down her unsuspecting roommate.
    Dial told authorities that the victim, Jack Pharris, had been poisoning her and was planning to poison the rest of her family. But Dial, who has a history of mental illness, quickly showed authorities the full extent of her delusions, including a claim that several people â?? among them Bill Clinton and George Mitchell â?? kidnapped and drugged her. The former Diana Skidmore even changed her last name legally to Dial because she believed she was part of the Dial soap family.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/dial.html
    Crazy as a betsy bug. If I was the roommate, I wouldn't close my eyes for a second, but I guess he did.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39