Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 17242526
Results 1,251 to 1,264 of 1264

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Doris Day had nothing to do with this. She was under contract to Columbia Records, it was not her label. She would have had no say in who they signed.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Doris Day had nothing to do with this. She was under contract to Columbia Records, it was not her label. She would have had no say in who they signed.
    Conspiracy sells.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Conspiracy sells.
    That it does. I do think that some of the people who refused to talk had crossed paths with Manson and his family. Joan Didion's quote after hearing of the murders always made me think people knew more. ".... I remember all of the days misinformation very clearly, and I also remember this, and wish I did not; I remember that no one was surprised."

That it does. I do think that some of the people who refused to talk had crossed paths with Manson and his family. Joan Didion's quote after hearing of the murders always made me think people knew more. ".... I remember all of the days misinformation very clearly, and I also remember this, and wish I did not; I remember that no one was surprised."
    I've always thought there was more too it than was revealed, but some that stuff in that article--no.

I've never heard about any of that.
    I did read somewhere - maybe here - that it wasn't Charlie's "family" at all - it was Bruce Lee.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I've never heard about any of that.
    I did read somewhere - maybe here - that it wasn't Charlie's "family" at all - it was Bruce Lee.
    The is a site that purports that the murders were part of a government hoax to bring an end to the hippie culture or something like that. As I recall it was a lengthy and tedious read and absolutely nuts. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...rs-were-faked/
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-16-2019 at 07:16 PM.

The is a site that purports that the murders were part of a government hoax to bring an end to the hippie culture or something like that. As I recall it was a lengthy and tedious read and absolutely nuts. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...rs-were-faked/
    It also failed.
    Hippie culture continued right up to the moment at which those people had to get haircuts and find jobs.

That pretty much did it in, I'd say.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

The LaBianca house sold to Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures fame.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/25/charl...es-zak-bagans/
    Morgan

"Explosive city views". Sounds kinda dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    The LaBianca house sold to Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures fame.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/25/charl...es-zak-bagans/
    The guy seems to be obsessed with this case. He already has lots of stuff from Manson and IIRC he bought Sharon's wedding dress among other things of hers.

Former Manson Women Speak Out 50 Years After Tate Murders: ‘How Can You Point the Finger at Us and Call Us Evil?’

https://www.thewrap.com/former-manson-women-speak-out-50-years-after-tate-murders-how-can-you-point-the-finger-at-us-and-call-us-evil/

I was reading about this, Sandy and Squeaky still hold the torch for that dead dick.

"My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.