Page 1 of 25 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Reecy Guest

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie is expecting baby #2 with her fine boyfriend Brad but
    i was wondering. She had little Shiloh in Namibia. If it were me I wouldn't take such chances. Thankfully the baby is beautiful and okay. Where do you think this new baby will be born?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Has she confirmed it?

Oh, I was hoping they had died...

That's not very Christian is it?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post

::gasp::

AlaskaDeathHag Guest

Haha, I thought the same thing... but I'm a Satanist... so it's okay that I thought it!

WendyK Guest

LMFAO!!! Good one!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Has she confirmed it?
    I was wondering the same thing? It appears Kate Hudson is expecting too.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I know! Who would it be by? Dax? She definitely has a bump - a big one.

magblax Guest
    Although the pregnancy hasn't been confirmed, I heard they were looking into having the baby in France.

Elizabeth Guest

Kate???

Who woud she be preggers by?? I didn't know she was seeing anyone (after Dax, that is) and I read People faithfully.....

Lita Guest

LMFAO! When I read the title and saw where it was, I thought they were dead too! I was like "What? They're not dead!......are they?" and I thought briefly of turning on the news to check lol. Um....I'm hoping a mod will move this thread before it causes too much panic....or joy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaDeathHag View Post
    Haha, I thought the same thing... but I'm a Satanist... so it's okay that I thought it!
    God bless you satanists.

Always saying it as you see it.

NOVSTORM Guest

Who had died? That little baby and Joillie?

Queen_Death_Hag Guest

SheBoss are you a freaking mind reader? LMFAO

cachluv Guest
    Polie (I hate that moniker "Brangelina") have yet to confirm. I am glad for the kid because they will never have worry #1. But I hate Polie. I don't want them dead so much as I want them just -poof!- gone.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    These two make me sick.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Polie (I hate that moniker "Brangelina") have yet to confirm. I am glad for the kid because they will never have worry #1. But I hate Polie. I don't want them dead so much as I want them just -poof!- gone.
    I'm with you. The world could stand a little less media coverage of these two, along with some of the other high profile idiots in the news.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just want somebody to call her out on her homewrecking shananigans. It's like a sport for her.

In early 2005, Jolie was involved in a well-publicized Hollywood scandal when she was accused of being the "other woman" in the divorce of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. The allegation was that she and Pitt had started an affair during filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith; however, she has denied this in several interviews. In an interview in 2005, she explained, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."

RoRo Guest
    could not care less about these two! She is a freak and he is pathetic though he does look damn good in Legends Of The Fall...lol

xenaswolf Guest
    Ok all you haters, you are most welcome to your opinion.
    1) At least they give their money to charities...more than I can say for alot of stars
    2) They give kids that would never have a chance in life what no one else will
    3) She couldn't have "stolen" Brad or any other man if they didn't want to be stolen. Takes 2 to tango, remember?
    4) I'd rather hear about Angelina and Brad than Paris and Britney etc etc etc

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    1) At least they give their money to charities...more than I can say for alot of stars
    3) She couldn't have "stolen" Brad or any other man if they didn't want to be stolen. Takes 2 to tango, remember?
    I would like to make it clear that I am not a hater of these people. I just think the media coverage is too much.

Xtine Guest
    thanks for sticking up for my 2 favourite celebrities!

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    thanks for sticking up for my 2 favourite celebrities!
    I never mentioned it before, but I LOVE your avatar.

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    I never mentioned it before, but I LOVE your avatar.
    why thank you!

Zombiegirl Guest
    You're welcome!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree that these men take part in it too. The point I'm making is she seems to enjoy "winning" men who are in relationships/married. She's done it a lot. A LOT a lot. I just can't stand women like that. It's gross.

WendyK Guest
    I know! Who would it be by? Dax? She definitely has a bump - a big one.
    Maybe she is just baloated? I don't know when you stick your finger in a behive how do you know which be stung you??

cachluv Guest
    I am glad the kids have a life they would never have even heard of before Polie. God bless, no if's and's or butts.

I am glad they take the time to help others, positive energy is positive energy. I question their inner motives, but ultimately who cares why the help is given. It's just being given and that is enough.

My problem is the PR machine that they have invented and generated revolving around themselves and their children's faces all over every magazine. But when they want a moment of privacy, they seem genuinely suprised that they can't just flick the press coverage and intrusion off like a light switch. And they can't. It's rumored that AJ had a miscarriage not too long ago. I never want that to happen for anyone I can honestly say I've never liked AJ and have only ever tolerated Pitt. I'm not mad the Pitt's marriage ended. It happens. The way it was done was poor and I don't mean on Aniston's behalf but again, it happens. These people have moved on, so can I.

Just never liked them. The ONLY redeeming quality IMO is their take on kids. I love the fact that they want a million kids and that they "rescue" children. Sincerely. I think that's the bangin' bomb for real.

WendyK Guest
    I just want somebody to call her out on her homewrecking shananigans. It's like a sport for her.

In early 2005, Jolie was involved in a well-publicized Hollywood scandal when she was accused of being the "other woman" in the divorce of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. The allegation was that she and Pitt had started an affair during filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith; however, she has denied this in several interviews. In an interview in 2005, she explained, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."
    Whatever! I still do think their is something cool about her though.i don't know why?? Maybe her roll in Girl Interrupted?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    These two make me sick.
    GW was just reading.

Deat becomesher Guest
    THis couple is so over publicized. I see Pitt as a puppet. Jolie was doing the charity thing way before Brad. Now all of a sudden he is into charity work. Since when??? IMO Jolie is too much of a woman for him to handle. Eventually she will tire of him and throw him away. Since she has been with Pitt they are all over the cover of the rag sheets. Too much publicity about them and its sickening. I feel for all those children if their relationship dont work out. Jolie has a reputation of humping and dumping. Shes bi-sexual and rumour has it gets bored easily. Maybe Pitt will continue to jump thru hoops for her but it is Hollywood and relationships dont last long.

lisalouver Guest
    I have always had issues with Angelina. When she said that she has less feelings for Shiloh because she was born with privilege and the others were not, that did her in as far as I am concerned.

I actually feel sorry for their kids. They are collecting them like trinkets. They don't deserve to have any more.

Just my two cents.

cachluv Guest
    I definitely feel Pitt is a puppet. But if he's happy, hey, who am I? I don't know if one will grow tired of the other, they seem to be a good couple and made for each other (no further comment...) Hasn't she been with him an awfully long time as it would translate into Jolie years? Rumor was that he is tired of her and she was desperate to get pregnant to "keep" him. I never put stock in these "rumors". Who knows? Seems like they are together for real though.

I don't think their kids will suffer a bit if they split. They have the money, the means and the resource to be and offer the answer to any question these kids's lives will ever pose.

And I am sure these people don't need "sticking up for". They are grown and chose to put themselves into the spotlight in the manner that they are. They can handle it.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Maybe she is just baloated? I don't know when you stick your finger in a behive how do you know which be stung you??
    LOL gross!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I have wondered if it's healthy for the kids to live on planes as they do. That seems unstable to me. My teacher's helper truly loves children & in her lifetime she had over 70 foster kids. She remembers each one & adopted one of them. I don't question her motives. I never see Shiloh out & about & that makes me wonder...I also wonder why Shiloh was any more privileged than the kids they adopted, since they were babies.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post

LOl thats the way I feel about Aniston lol So sick of looking at her depressed face.

WendyK Guest
    LOL gross!
    Seriously.. YaK!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    LOl thats the way I feel about Aniston lol So sick of looking at her depressed face.
    I'm sure you mean Maniston.

cachluv Guest
    If you guys ever want a laugh at just how serious the Brangeloonies are (not just fans, you know, but more like the Claymates....THOSE people), check out the IMDB message board for AJ and BP. Those people are serious and will threaten your very life for not liking THEIR celebrity favorite. I got told I am fat, hairy and work at Wendy's--all in different posts by different people. Just because I don't like Polie. No diversity is accepted on that board, those people are out for blood man.

Check it out. I had to go.....

RaRaRamona Guest
    Wow Wendy's? LOL Harsh.

NOVSTORM Guest

You know I feel the same way. I saw the last interview Brad had on TV and he said he desperately wanted kids and that was before he met Angie. Jennifer wantedto be an A actress (goodluck). SO Brad hit 40 and he still wanted kids before he was too old to enjoy and play with them.
    Then the inevitable happened. He did a movie with Angie, he saw her and her child together and how much she devoted herself to the kid. He fell in love. I don't believe Brad had an affair with her before he left JA. They also took a weeks vacation together to see if the marraige could be salvaged because as a few of his friends said that "jennifer ran his ass. They did what she wanted and when she wanted. It was always her way and that Brad had been unhappy for 2 yrs before they broke up. " Now Brad has never said one bad word about JA but she goes on national TV and turns on the tears about being the poor abandoned wife. bullshit. He said kids and she said NO and he said goodbye. He left and as soon as JA filed for divorce he and AJ got it on and had a kid together, I have been married to 2 "it is all about me men" and Brad made the right move.
    They give give give and spend nothing but time with those kids. You see themyou see at least one of the kids. They take them to day care /school and pick them up.
    Personally AJ was wild and so was I BFD and doesn't mean that you can't settle down adopt or have children and love them to death as these 2 people do. At least I don't see them in the papers all the time out bar hopping,and acting like someone just cut of their right arm.
    As for Brit, she is a mental wreck and now that people and courts are helping her she is going to make it. Too bad no one noticed before now that there was really something wrong with her. Being fed drugs by your so called manager isn't exactly helpful and lose your kids to the no work kfed. A mother that confides in your ex ,and god knows what else.
    I really hope this woman gets herself back on top where she belongs and oh yes,I have never even listened to Brits music. I do country and oldies but not the howling that is called music today. HATES RAP!!!
    By the way Billy BOB ughhh said he left AJ because he didn't want her to adopt the kid.He liked his free and easy life style. I for onr am glad that AJ found somehappiness in her life with her kids and Brad.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    You know I feel the same way. I saw the last interview Brad had on TV and he said he desperately wanted kids and that was before he met Angie. Jennifer wantedto be an A actress (goodluck). SO Brad hit 40 and he still wanted kids before he was too old to enjoy and play with them.
    Then the inevitable happened. He did a movie with Angie, he saw her and her child together and how much she devoted herself to the kid. He fell in love. I don't believe Brad had an affair with her before he left JA. They also took a weeks vacation together to see if the marraige could be salvaged because as a few of his friends said that "jennifer ran his ass. They did what she wanted and when she wanted. It was always her way and that Brad had been unhappy for 2 yrs before they broke up. " Now Brad has never said one bad word about JA but she goes on national TV and turns on the tears about being the poor abandoned wife. bullshit. He said kids and she said NO and he said goodbye. He left and as soon as JA filed for divorce he and AJ got it on and had a kid together, I have been married to 2 "it is all about me men" and Brad made the right move.
    They give give give and spend nothing but time with those kids. You see themyou see at least one of the kids. They take them to day care /school and pick them up.
    Personally AJ was wild and so was I BFD and doesn't mean that you can't settle down adopt or have children and love them to death as these 2 people do. At least I don't see them in the papers all the time out bar hopping,and acting like someone just cut of their right arm.
    As for Brit, she is a mental wreck and now that people and courts are helping her she is going to make it. Too bad no one noticed before now that there was really something wrong with her. Being fed drugs by your so called manager isn't exactly helpful and lose your kids to the no work kfed. A mother that confides in your ex ,and god knows what else.
    I really hope this woman gets herself back on top where she belongs and oh yes,I have never even listened to Brits music. I do country and oldies but not the howling that is called music today. HATES RAP!!!
    By the way Billy BOB ughhh said he left AJ because he didn't want her to adopt the kid.He liked his free and easy life style. I for onr am glad that AJ found somehappiness in her life with her kids and Brad.

**********SMOOOOOOOOCH********* I love you! LOL

Here we go again with the Brangeloonies tag...I HATE that damn term just as bad as I did the FIRST time it was brought up back at the beginning of the board.

WendyK Guest
    Wow Wendy's? LOL Harsh.
    Not Me????

Japanese Yahoo says that they're expecting twins.

We get our news approximately 7 years after the rest of the world, so I'm assuming you guys know this already.

kitty

cachluv Guest
    Folks, not all fans are fanatics. Not all Polie fans are 'loonies. Please, don't take offense to something that probably wasn't aimed at you.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Not Me????
    No, read up /\ /\ /\

You guys are right. I don't dislike Brangelina, I really don't give them much thought (other than tiring of them and the other celebs that grace all of my reading material when I'm waiting in the checkout line at Wal-Mart). I'm sure they are great people, what with the adoptions, charity work, etc.

I just wish they didn't look so contrived...
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I don't understand the "Maniston" thing. I think she's cuter than Angelina.

panda Guest
    In agreement with XENA.............100%.

I was upset when it first happened, I liked Brad with Jennifer. But now, its really nice to see how Angelina has changed. She seems at peace & finally satisfied with her life. They seem so happy together & God knows there is so much gorgeous going on there how could you not like to see them together? The charitable work they do & the beautiful children they so obviously adore.......its just all good.

I dunno, I sometimes see Brad as some kind of anamatronic troll (think robotic Chewbacca) and Angelina as a latex clad dominatrix flogging the living shit out or his ass with a bullwhip....... Hey, it's my delusion.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny