Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: William Shatner

Bidmor Guest
    William Shatner and Adam West took the stage at Comic Con.

The Shat and The Bat sat down in front of a filled hall to reminisce, tell stories, and Q&A...the two tv icons have a lot in common.
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/enterta...comic.html.csp

The Shat and the Bat...heh! Those two voices in the same room...I'd love to hear them do a scene as Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering from "My Fair Lady"...or anything from Cheech & Chong.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Wisconsin can't even make this much cheese at once.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I'm such a geek. I love Sci-Fi. I'm a big Star Trek fan, but, I like 'Star Trek, The next Generation' better. I read that David Tennant and Billie Piper are going to reprise their roles on the 50th anniversary of 'Doctor Who'. I'm going to watch it for the, and to see the regeneration of the Doctor. I wasn't a big fan of Matt Smith as The Doctor, mainly because of the writing of Stephen Moffat. After Russel T. Davis left, there was nobody in charge and Moffat didn't stick to the rules of Time Travel, (as far it goes in the Doctor Who world). But, since David Tennant will be playing his human self, and from the alternate universe, I'll watch it.

Another thing... Conventions have changed so much. They've become so expensive. I sat in the front row of a Star Trek convention once, and it was great! But the seats belonged to a friend of a friend who couldn't make it that weekend. Someone has to die and leave those tickets to you in their will to get them now. And all the autographs are extra. It's really expensive to get your geek on these days.

Don't worry about the drought, California. William Shatner is gonna save y'all.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/exclusive...672789084.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I so blame William Shatner for Heather Lockler's
    downfall into drugs and drink.
    I bet he must of done something bad to her on the
    show: T.J. Hooker years ago.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.