Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Damon

Martini Guest

Matt Damon

Did anyone see this on Jimmy Kimmel? This is now my new favorite song and I bet you'll catch yourself singing it throughout the day!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM

WendyK Guest
    I seen that on Perez.That was funny.

Snoopy Guest
    I thought it was funny not cuz I like Sarah but I thought Matt Damon was such a good sport to do it. and he's got such a cute little boy face..saying..yeah I F***** Matt Damon.

fanable Guest

Talking

I finished watching this a few minutes ago and I was almost literally ROFLMAO when they did that "face-off" on the street, wearing the bright orange outfits.

Definitely a song that's going to stick in my mind. I don't really care for Sarah Silverman but I do adore Matt Damon, and I always love to see celebs cool enough to poke fun at themselves

PvN73 Guest
    That was FANTASTIC!!!!

I think sarah silverman is hilarious and what a good sport Matt Damon is!

seamuskaxen Guest
    I thought it was really funny, but it was a bit annoying with all the bleeps.

Noelle Page Guest
    Sarah is indeed funny, but I do think one day she will regret some of the crueler things she's said.

jester joker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fanable View Post
    I finished watching this a few minutes ago and I was almost literally ROFLMAO when they did that "face-off" on the street, wearing the bright orange outfits.

Definitely a song that's going to stick in my mind. I don't really care for Sarah Silverman but I do adore Matt Damon, and I always love to see celebs cool enough to poke fun at themselves
    In total agreement here! I am glad that I did some research first though, because I don't think I would have fully understood the 'joke' in it all.

Bigfoot Guest
    Everytime i look at Matt Damon, it reminds me of the character they made out of him in "Team America". They made a total moron out of him on that movie. I LMAO thinking of it

EDIT: I found the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZWTzyU5MFgM
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 02-03-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Xtine Guest
    i loved this video too. i really like sarah silverman and now have a new found respect for matt damon

As much as I like Matt Damon, I can't watch Sarah Silverman, not even for him. I did read about it, though.

Cemetry Gates Guest
    This vid is hilarious!! I heart Matt Damon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Sarah is indeed funny, but I do think one day she will regret some of the crueler things she's said.
    Sarah is too cruel for me. I don't like her because she reminds me of all the mean girls that used to pick on me at school.

Karma's a bitch, she will regret some of the things she has said. People like this tend to dig their own hole.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

sunshine2828 Guest
    I've watched it about 10 times now and still think it's hysterical! Matt Damon has a great sense of humor. Loved him in "Dogma" and "Stuck on you"

Mrs F Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    i loved this video too. i really like sarah silverman and now have a new found respect for matt damon

I couldn't agre more, I have a new love for little Matty Damon now.

MbalmR Guest
    Swell, now I have to Google Sarah Silverman. I don't know who any of these under-30 celebrities are anymore.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Sarah Silverman is hilarious! I love that video... and Matt Damon too!

Auntie Venom Guest
    I have a new favorite youtube vid now....

Here is Jimmy's response, He's fucking Ben Affleck!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQrB...rezhilton.com/

The Jimmy Kimmel one is way, way funnier.

PvN73 Guest
    That was hilarious!!!

I'm Fucking Beeeeeen Affllleck!

Did I see Perry Farrell in there? I love him!

Guest Guest
    lol wonder how long they can carry this?

cindyk Guest
    heres another clip matt damon did for jimmy kimmel. it was with guillermo (kimmel's security guard) when bourne ultimatum first came out. its fkn hilaaarious!! i love matt damon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T23oNcCFriE

cindysgold Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Swell, now I have to Google Sarah Silverman. I don't know who any of these under-30 celebrities are anymore.
    Me either MbalmR...It scares the hell out of me.

dovescry1999 Guest

LOL You have to see these !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM

And then watch this one !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGa29kPBbp4
    Count the stars in it !
    F**Kin Halarious !

RaRaRamona Guest
    Oops merging ahead!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Sorry...Didn't see it...
    Can someone kill this thread for me please ?

Oh, boy. Never saw this one coming. Kimmel got his revenge against Matt Damon and Sarah Silverman.

Guest Guest
    I totally think that Jimmy's is funnier...been a while since I laughed that hard!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    That was GREAT.

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The Jimmy Kimmel one is way, way funnier.
    Totally, I thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard.

JGrier Guest
    http://www.quickstopentertainment.co...ng-seth-rogen/

Kevin Smith and Seth Rogan have joined the fun.

Kevin Smith needs to do something to cash in. His movies have been sucking ass lately.

dovescry1999 Guest
    You have to wonder how he got all those people together for this...Brad Pitt ! Harrison Ford !
    I think Robin Williams would go to the opening of an Envelope...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Kevin Smith needs to do something to cash in. His movies have been sucking ass lately.
    Look at who he's been working with.

All TOO funny!!!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    You have to wonder how he got all those people together for this...Brad Pitt ! Harrison Ford !
    I think Robin Williams would go to the opening of an Envelope...
    OMFG - I am LMFAO!!!!

hoxharding Guest
    I like Sarah's the best-I am not a fan of hers. I also find her rather cruel.

1karenhb Guest
    Don't like Sarah Silverman but both clips great. Couldn't believe all the people in Jimmy's. Loved Harrison Ford blowing them a kiss!

hoxharding Guest
    Harrison Ford is funny is that video.

b57hrle Guest

Matt Damon in town filming new film

I live outside of Decatur IL and Matt Damon is in town filming a new movie. I had to go in town for 2 doctor's appts and where I needed to go was no parking at all.... Lots of cops and some bystanders, I didn't catch a glimpse yet tho...

http://www.herald-review.com/article...6213550899.txt

http://www.herald-review.com/informant/

I'll try to get in town and take some pics if I can get the time to spare..

hoxharding Guest
    That is so cool!
    I also thought it was funny how the girl told Joel Mchale how she is a fan of E! News *lol*

Chevyheaven Guest
    I loathe Matt Damon. Ever since School ties I avoid everything he is in. He just has the personality that makes me wanna slap the piss outta him. Glad he is filiming in your town and not mine.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I don't see what's the big deal about his looks, but I do think he's a gifted actor and have liked ihim in a lot of things. Keep us posted for any stories.

I talked to a bailiff at the Seminole County Courthouse a couple of years ago where the courtroom scenes of "Monster" were filmed. He said he was around during filming but thought it was "some Lifetime movie" so he didn't have like any fear and was talking to Charlize (in make-up, he didn't know it was her) like she was some nobody, and he said only when the movie came out did he realize it was a "real movie" with Charlize Theron. He said Charlize was totally cool and normal and easy to talk to without any 'tude. I guess treat them like nobodies is the key!!

Mickey Guest
    My family and I were on the way into Springfield on Mother's Day and I told them that maybe we would just go on to Decatur to look up Mr. Damon. Of course, Scott Bakula is also in the area and I used to watch Quantum Leap religiously!!!! It would have made for a good story....of course, had it been Mr. Clooney in town....different story.

b57hrle Guest
    Thats cool FLDH... I heard that Charlize is really nice and "normal"...

I'm not from here, but I found this on the back story for the movie...

(The back story on "The Informant," for those who don’t remember or have forgotten: In 1992, the FBI had Archer Daniels Midland Co. executive Mark Whitacre wear a wire, and the federal agency recorded hundreds of hours of ADM executives conspiring to fix the price of food additive lysine. ADM was ultimately fined $100 million for the conspiracy.)

b57hrle Guest
    I would love to see Scott Bakula, I used to watch Quantum Leap too!! Hes pretty cool.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I love Matt in the Bourne films, but other than that I can't stand watching him.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    I don't see what's the big deal about his looks, but I do think he's a gifted actor and have liked ihim in a lot of things. Keep us posted for any stories.

I talked to a bailiff at the Seminole County Courthouse a couple of years ago where the courtroom scenes of "Monster" were filmed. He said he was around during filming but thought it was "some Lifetime movie" so he didn't have like any fear and was talking to Charlize (in make-up, he didn't know it was her) like she was some nobody, and he said only when the movie came out did he realize it was a "real movie" with Charlize Theron. He said Charlize was totally cool and normal and easy to talk to without any 'tude. I guess treat them like nobodies is the key!!
    You know most celebrities are just everyday average joes. They dont have the attitude that the ones in the spotlight do. Its a job.
    they are normal every day dudes like you and me. Just imagine someone coming into your work and filiming you and following you home and sneaking around in the bushes.. ALL THE TIME. I imagine that that can be sooo annoying. Well to most "normal" celebrities.

Noreen Guest
    Matt is supposed to be a very nice, friendly down to earth guy. Hope you meet him and get an autograph b57! Maybe even an extra in the movie...