Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 3604

Thread: Post pics of your most recent purchase

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    I wasn't a GS but my cousins were and I would walk around the neighborhood with them to help sell cookies... It was so much fun.




    *That's also when my addiction to Do-si-dos began.
    Frozen Somoas are pretty rockin.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,979
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Frozen Somoas are pretty rockin.
    Ooh, they've always looked good. I might have to try them... I always say I'm going to try a different kind this time, but then never do it. LOL
    ♥♥♥

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Ooh, they've always looked good. I might have to try them... I always say I'm going to try a different kind this time, but then never do it. LOL
    I know, I'm always like that - stick with what you know.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,979
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I know, I'm always like that - stick with what you know.
    Yep, I'm so adventurous... LOL
    ♥♥♥

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,503
    This is what I'm buying tomorrow. It's going to look just like this one (it's the only pic I could find) 2001 Dodge Stratus

    Watch out!!! Bene''s roaming the roads again!!!!

    There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love. ~ Don Juan De Marco

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    Nice ride
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    This is what I'm buying tomorrow. It's going to look just like this one (it's the only pic I could find) 2001 Dodge Stratus

    Watch out!!! Bene''s roaming the roads again!!!!

    Thats a nice one!

    Enjoy your new ride Pryncis



    -Morbid1

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry's Cat View Post
    Attachment 4205

    Is that better???????
    Looks like Stately Wayne Manor. Where's the entrance to the Batcave.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    The other is of Queens Park Rangers who play in the Coca Cola league just below the Engish Premier League. They will rise soon though!!!
    A fan of the "Billionaire Boy's Club" are ya? My, aren't we posh!

    No offense, but you are currently 15th in the Championship League, and almost 20 points behind, so you have some work to do if you want to rise.

    Perhaps League 1 is a more realistic goal.

    Good luck with that.

    We will be waiting...........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ScottyMonger; 03-06-2008 at 12:36 PM.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post


    I just love this show!!! Brenda Benet and Bill Bixby are in an episode together.... We've got...
    Ruth Gordon
    John Ritter
    Queenie Smith
    Diahann Carroll
    Tab Hunter
    David Hedison
    Leslie Nielsen
    Shecky Greene
    Ray Bolger
    Steve Allen
    Jane Curtin
    Gary Burghoff
    LaWanda Page
    Jimmie Walker
    Meredith Baxter Birney
    Polly Bergen and more.....

    Can't wait for the "Designer" episode with Halston and Andy Warhol!!!!!!!
    I want that DVD.
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,895
    My latest purchase for my son.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Middle Midwest
    Posts
    1,890

    Shocker.....

    My most recent purchase.....shocker, I know.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    World of my own
    Posts
    1,975
    Bird watching and wildlife observation.


    Become a Superhero and have Superman or Bionic Woman Hearing. Hear a pin drop from far away!

    yhst-81126207287951_1992_10866708.jpg

    Magnify faint or distant sounds with the powerful Bionic Ear & Booster Sound Amplifier/Listening Device.

    Uses include personal security, search and rescue, hunting, hard-of-hearing, wildlife observation, outdoor adventures, camping, bird watching, and much more.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    Thats a nice one!

    Enjoy your new ride Pryncis



    -Morbid1
    I knew I shouldn't have posted anything until until I had the keys in my hand. The deal for that car fell through at the lat minute but hopefully I'll be driving away in a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM in the morning... I can only hope. I'm getting really REALLY tired of not having my own wheels. Know anyone who wants to buy a 1986 Chevy Caprice that needs work??? LOL I'm still trying to unload it...
    There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love. ~ Don Juan De Marco

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    25

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the leaves
    Posts
    1,100
    sharons stone.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1056&dateline=1232680113 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1232680113</a>

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    5,061


    New eye glasses today. Fuckin' BIFOCALS. I'm officially an old woman now. Oh, and they cost me over $500. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, though.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post

    New eye glasses today. Fuckin' BIFOCALS. I'm officially an old woman now. Oh, and they cost me over $500. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, though.
    Awww you're not old! My sis also has bi's & she just turned 3-0.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,124
    I'll post pictures of my house tomorrow!

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the leaves
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post


    New eye glasses today. Fuckin' BIFOCALS. I'm officially an old woman now. Oh, and they cost me over $500. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Awww you're not old! My sis also has bi's & she just turned 3-0.
    I am the big 3-0 too! I discovered I needed them last weekend!!!!!! I blame it on the computer monitor.

    Oh, yeah, by the way, did anyone happen to notice that I just multi-quoted? I thought you might. I'm kinda rad like that.
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1056&dateline=1232680113 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1232680113</a>

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    I think that means you completed the final phase!!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Bird watching and wildlife observation.


    Become a Superhero and have Superman or Bionic Woman Hearing. Hear a pin drop from far away!

    yhst-81126207287951_1992_10866708.jpg

    Magnify faint or distant sounds with the powerful Bionic Ear & Booster Sound Amplifier/Listening Device.

    Uses include personal security, search and rescue, hunting, hard-of-hearing, wildlife observation, outdoor adventures, camping, bird watching, and much more.
    You sure your not trying to find out what the neighbors really think?
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  23. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    I wear bi-focal contacts. BFD. Don't let old age drag you down that road. Do what you gotta do to be able to enjoy your life, screw the rest

    I had a corn once, just once, and my supervisor at the time thought it was funny to make fun of me being old and having old people's feet. So when he got up the next morning, there were approximately 300 corn pads stuck to the windows and windshields of his car. Now. Call me old, will ya?
    Last edited by cachluv; 03-06-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    I wear bi-focal contacts. BFD. Don't let old age drag you down that road. Do what you gotta do to be able to enjoy your life, screw the rest

    I had a corn once, just once, and my supervisor at the time thought it was funny to make fun of me being old and having old people's feet. So when he got up the next morning, there were approximately 300 corn pads stuck to the windows and windshields of his car. Now. Call me old, will ya?

    LMAO. Great payback.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  25. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    I had to do it. He never asked me about it, and I never confessed. We simply never spoke of it and he left my feet alone after that
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  26. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    6,458


  27. #227
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,895
    I also wear bi's. I don't stress about it because I'd rather see.
    Scott Michaels knows more about death than Dexter.

  28. #228
    TNpuck Guest

  29. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have posted anything until until I had the keys in my hand. The deal for that car fell through at the lat minute but hopefully I'll be driving away in a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM in the morning... I can only hope. I'm getting really REALLY tired of not having my own wheels. Know anyone who wants to buy a 1986 Chevy Caprice that needs work??? LOL I'm still trying to unload it...


    Aww..Sorry to hear Pryncis! But hang in there!

    You have posted your Caprice in the local paper for sale?

    And let the local repair shops know you have a "fixer upper"
    for sale,they may buy it from you,or know somebody that
    needs a cheap car to get around in.It should go pretty quick.

    That 2003 grand am sounds cool!

    My girlfriend had a 1996 version and drove the wheels off it.

    There very dependable little cars..

    Post some new pics of your new ride!





    -Morbid1

  30. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the leaves
    Posts
    1,100
    One last thing about the bifocals then I will shut up about it: I realized (instead of spending the five hundred mbalmer did) I can just wear the four dollar drugstore +2s and my glasses while I knit and watch a movie. At the same time. Far aways on top, close ups on the bottom. I am not even kidding.
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1056&dateline=1232680113 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1232680113</a>

  31. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a happy place!
    Posts
    21,260

  32. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    Blue Fuzzy!



    -Morbid1

  33. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,353
    Quote Originally Posted by itsintheeyes View Post
    lol. Just wondering....Is it difficult to type like that? I would think it would be harder for me to mispell every word. Like, mentally, it would screw me up more because I'm trying to say what I mean while intentionally mispelling the words.
    from net chatting for almost 20 years and 30 pages class in college n no time to write properly for notes

    and its a lil drunkaneezz mixed in there too

  34. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a happy place!
    Posts
    21,260
    H**y S**t... that was my 1,111 post... numbers... hmmmm...better.... go.... to..... casino.... better....yet.... go..... get..... fortune.... from.... stale.... cookie.... with... mooshoo chicken and accompanying pancakes

  35. #235
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,353
    love dem slippers

  36. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,637


    Brand new Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass.

  37. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post


    Brand new Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass.
    Thats a nice one Fool Moon!

    -Morbid1

  38. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In a happy place!
    Posts
    21,260

    College Logo Scuff Slippers

    Item DKC002 List price: $34.99
    Sale Price: $24.99 to $29.99

    Got these too...

  39. #239
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611



    I bought these today. I got the perfume & bag at Dillard's. It's awesome go get it.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  40. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,445


    I am the MOST excited I have ever been. I can't believe I got tickets to this!!!

    Life's no good without a good scare

  41. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post


    I am the MOST excited I have ever been. I can't believe I got tickets to this!!!
    You are going to take a lot of pix for us, right?
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  42. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,979






    Hopefully next purchase:

    ♥♥♥

  43. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    You are going to take a lot of pix for us, right?
    oh yeah!

    Life's no good without a good scare

  44. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    oh yeah!
    Sounds like a really cool trip.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  45. #245
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the leaves
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post





    Hopefully next purchase:

    I have the idiots guide!
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1056&dateline=1232680113 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1232680113</a>

  46. #246
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,979
    Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    I have the idiots guide!
    Is it good?? It looked interesting from what I skimmed of it.

    Today I got this in Brown and Grey:


    I thought maybe I could psyche myself into going to the gym.

    I totally blame this on peer pressure:



    The thought of this is making me dry heave: *Gags*


    *tear tear*
    ♥♥♥

  47. #247
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Is it good?? It looked interesting from what I skimmed of it.

    Today I got this in Brown and Grey:



    I thought maybe I could psyche myself into going to the gym.

    I totally blame this on peer pressure:



    The thought of this is making me dry heave: *Gags*


    LOL good for you!! I used to take swigs of prune juice then drink a bottle of water. Mix it with cranberry. I used to drink kids' root beer flavored laxatives. OT or TMI I'm sure lol. I od'ed on Senekot one time & I've never messed with that stuff again.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  48. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,979
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    LOL good for you!! I used to take swigs of prune juice then drink a bottle of water. Mix it with cranberry. I used to drink kids' root beer flavored laxatives. OT or TMI I'm sure lol. I od'ed on Senekot one time & I've never messed with that stuff again.
    Thanks for the advice RaRa!! Oh man... I guess it can be hard on your system. I've heard they can be addictive too. Have you ever taken Niacin? That will burn (literally) the toxins out.

    I've taken it for long periods of time, I read up on it and told my doctor what I was doing.
    ♥♥♥

  49. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Thanks for the advice RaRa!! Oh man... I guess it can be hard on your system. I've heard they can be addictive too. Have you ever taken Niacin? That will burn (literally) the toxins out.

    I've taken it for long periods of time, I read up on it and told my doctor what I was doing.
    My roomie did, but I never did. I thought about it. I think prune juice is safe lol. I just get carried away sometimes!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  50. #250
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,813
    I purchased 4 of these for the car i'm restoring

    Attachment 4266
    Last edited by jay; 05-21-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •