Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 21282930
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1475

Thread: Natalie Wood

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I don't think that she was killed but the fact that she was drunker than shit, had pain meds and some other shit in her system probably didn't stop her from being scared to death after she fell into the water. That makes me really sad.
    This maybe very true.(and make me very sad)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Her autopsy showed alcohol and cocaine (trace) in her system. This hurts me more. Natalie was just somebody who came off as "wholesome", and you wanted to believe it. Why people do that shit is beyond me.

I wonder if exhumation will take place?

Quote Originally Posted by PooBah McGee View Post
    Me and my friends were wondering that when we visited her gravesite last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PooBah McGee View Post
    Her autopsy showed alcohol and cocaine (trace) in her system. This hurts me more. Natalie was just somebody who came off as "wholesome", and you wanted to believe it. Why people do that shit is beyond me.

That seems to happen a lot. Just look at River Phoenix. Most saw him as a hippy vegan who at most smoked blunts. Then bam, he dies and we find out he was on the really hard stuff.

As for the exhumation, IMO it's a toss up whether it could happen or not. Yes they are now saying Wagner is a person of interest but at the moment, as far as I'm aware they don't have anything solid to tie it to him. But, on the other hand, now they know it's wasn't only drowning, they could exhume to see if they missed anything last time.

Lana Wood was on with Megyn Kelly today. Video

https://www.today.com/video/natalie-...-1285040707819

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Lana Wood was on with Megyn Kelly today. Video

https://www.today.com/video/natalie-...-1285040707819
    I also watched that too, so Lana thinks that Robert Wagner killed
    her sister?
    But she talked about a podcast we have to listen for the truth.
    (or maybe a book coming out again)

I don't think anything will ever come of this, way too much time has passed. Wagner's already sitting in God's waiting room, and apparently there just isn't enough evidence to prosecute. Always thought Natalie was stunning
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I don't think anything will ever come of this, way too much time has passed. Wagner's already sitting in God's waiting room, and apparently there just isn't enough evidence to prosecute. Always thought Natalie was stunning
    So true, and very well said.

I still would like to see RW pay for what he robbed us of. A talent much greater than his. Cosby wasn't too old, RW deserves no "hands off" pity.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I still would like to see RW pay for what he robbed us of. A talent much greater than his. Cosby wasn't too old, RW deserves no "hands off" pity.
    Very true, never too late for justice.

WAGNER, if culpable may also have been so drunk that he honestly does not remember what exactly occurred. He was known to be a huge drinker and guys like that often black-out.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I haven't learned anything new from these 'podcasts' but waiting to finish the series once it has been made available.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...411528418?mt=2

I've been listening to these podcasts; now up to 11 (of 12) . The final one comes out this Friday. Some questions I do have that still have not been addressed:

1) CHRISTOPHER WALKEN has been married to GEORGIANNE since 1969. She wasn't present on the fatal cruise. Was she invited ? If invited, why didn't she go ? The WALKENS do not have children so it's not like she had to stay behind to watch them.

2) The WAGNERS' skipper DENNIS DAVERN said that ROBERT WAGNER did not appear to like WALKEN at all, that he seemed jealous of him. The night before NATALIE drowned, the sea was allegedly somewhat rough so NATALIE and DENNIS left The Splendour and went ashore at Avalon where NATALIE got them two rooms at an inn. What the hell was WALKEN doing staying on the boat ? Wouldn't it make more sense to have left with NATALIE and DENNIS, staying the night at the inn? Who'd want to stay onboard with your only company being a contentious jealous husband who allegedly not only has no use for you but who supposedly drinks heavily which only fuels his anger ?

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I've been listening to these podcasts; now up to 11 (of 12) . The final one comes out this Friday. Some questions I do have that still have not been addressed:

1) CHRISTOPHER WALKEN has been married to GEORGIANNE since 1969. She wasn't present on the fatal cruise. Was she invited ? If invited, why didn't she go ? The WALKENS do not have children so it's not like she had to stay behind to watch them.

2) The WAGNERS' skipper DENNIS DAVERN said that ROBERT WAGNER did not appear to like WALKEN at all, that he seemed jealous of him. The night before NATALIE drowned, the sea was allegedly somewhat rough so NATALIE and DENNIS left The Splendour and went ashore at Avalon where NATALIE got them two rooms at an inn. What the hell was WALKEN doing staying on the boat ? Wouldn't it make more sense to have left with NATALIE and DENNIS, staying the night at the inn? Who'd want to stay onboard with your only company being a contentious jealous husband who allegedly not only has no use for you but who supposedly drinks heavily which only fuels his anger ?
    For the Booze and Caviar maybe. I think if it had gotten physical between the 2, Walken would have won.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Hi folks! I'm wondering if this has ever been brought up over the years, two months after Natalie's death, Jill St John & Wagner were living together. Hardly an appropriate time of mourning wouldn't you say?

I watched the Dr. Phil special and I am more convinced than EVER that her hubby is guilty as HELL!!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sue View Post
    Hi folks! I'm wondering if this has ever been brought up over the years, two months after Natalie's death, Jill St John & Wagner were living together. Hardly an appropriate time of mourning wouldn't you say?
    I had heard about that, so I am not surprised.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sue View Post
    May sound crazy, but maybe he fell in love again.(who knows)

Robert Wagner had known Jill for years as had Natalie. Natalie actually had known Jill since they were children, both having been in the business since that age. Robert & Jill had been friendly since the two were in a a movie together 15 years earlier in 1967. Natalie was not close to Jill, never invited her over to her home etc, so she & Jill were not two of the same cloth.

Exhumation has not occurred. Figure Natalie was probably well embalmed, but with the introduction of ocean water into her lungs, she has probably sprouted proteolytic organisms. Unless there is bone damage, what would be in that box to give answers? Just wondering.
    Last edited by PooBah McGee; 10-12-2018 at 05:50 PM.

I hope that they leave her remains alone.

22. 12-27-2018, 03:18 PM

nothing new to report on her death.

I would lay my money on deathbed confessions by some of the principals in this story. They are all ancient and not getting any younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    I would lay my money on deathbed confessions by some of the principals in this story. They are all ancient and not getting any younger.
    The same goes for Pat Newcomb, Monroe's publicist. She is 88 now, and she knows what really happened the night Marilyn died. But. like Wagner I doubt anything will be said by either of them.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 05-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Hope she can finally rest in peace now that
    Kirk Douglas is dead.