Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Hillary stumbles at 9/11 memorial service - video

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-v...e-van-earlier/
    I heard an interview with an ex-secret service agent who was asked about what he thought of the video of Hillary collapsing. He pointed out how nonchalant the agents were in the midst of a presidential candidate collapsing. He also pointed out how they moved to in concert to shield what was happening from cameras. His point was that this sort of thing probably happens often with her and they are just used to it.

I don't trust or believe her.

Finally some honesty...

from Bill. He admits that Hillary did take meetings in return for Clinton Foundation donations. Of course this isn't a surprise and likely any politician with a charitable foundation would do the same thing. Just stop lying about it, please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-event.html

The movie will be out soon!

www.clintonincthemovie.com

Just in time to put the last nail in her coffin.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    The movie will be out soon!

www.clintonincthemovie.com

Just in time to put the last nail in her coffin.
    It is amazing that there is enough negative material on her/them to produce multiple movies and books.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    from Bill. He admits that Hillary did take meetings in return for Clinton Foundation donations. Of course this isn't a surprise and likely any politician with a charitable foundation would do the same thing. Just stop lying about it, please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-event.html
    Well I take it back. He's back to saying that it's bullshit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-wins.html

Hope Hillary will put Anita Hill on the
    Supreme Court.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Hillary is a win at all costs candidate, same as she was when as a lawyer in 1975 she defended a 41 year old rapist for his brutal attack on a twelve year old girl who was rendered barren as a result. Apparently Hill found the case humorous
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/...getting-raped/
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 10-13-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Hillary is a win at all costs candidate, same as she was when as a lawyer in 1975 she defended a 41 year old rapist for his brutal attack on a twelve year old girl who was rendered barren as a result. Apparently Hill found the case humorous
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/11/...getting-raped/
    Uh, according to snopes this is mostly false http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Uh, according to snopes this is mostly false http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/
    Though I normally stand behind snopes, their assertion that she did not admit her client was guilty is a not all together true. She didn't say the words but she alluded to it with the following statement:

“Of course he [the defendant] claimed he didn’t [rape]. All this stuff. He took a lie-detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.”

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Nowereman Guest
    I reckon shes pretty awesome !

Podesta Emails

Many bombshells in there but there is one that is particularly disturbing. Podesta emails Clinton spokes women Karen Finney that it would have been better if the San Bernandino shooter was a white guy instead of a muslim. He doesn't say it quite like that but the sentiment is clear. Not one major media outlet besides fox is even mentioning it.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500

All because of an errant weiner, literally.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 10-28-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    All because of an errant weiner, literally.
    True

One of the only ways that Donald will win is if the emails reveal that Hillary was planning with Huma how to hoist the Weiner from the flames; otherwise, it's government control and careful allocation of resources courtesy of the dragon lady and her chosen dynasty, although those in power will of course be exempt from privation, as historically accustomed.

I want to see what's under those carpet fabric tents she has been wearing. Believe me, not for the jollies of it, but I want to see what kind of mechanical exoskeleton she has to wear. I bet it's remote controlled. I'm not so worried about her being able to walk, I didn't find out the truth about FDR until I was a young adult. It's the mental thingy that worries me.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I hope if Weiner was involved it's revealed to be a huge sex ring

There are some seriously deluded people out there who think Hillary has done nothing wrong despite a ton of fucking evidence to the contrary. I don't understand why anyone thinks what she's done is okay. Had that shit been done by a republican, they'd be screaming for an arrest immediately.
    Minerva

Serbian sniper fire, yeah, that's the ticket!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

She's incapable of the truth.
    Minerva

If that was only true.....
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    There are some seriously deluded people out there who think Hillary has done nothing wrong despite a ton of fucking evidence to the contrary. I don't understand why anyone thinks what she's done is okay. Had that shit been done by a republican, they'd be screaming for an arrest immediately.
    It just keeps coming out every day. I had no idea Clinton and those around her were so corrupt. Even if elected, there's no way she stays in office. Our justice system cannot allow her to go untouched in light of multiple felonies and hope to remain relevant. These emails we're seeing give us the real picture which unfortunately a lot of people do not have the courage to look at.

EDIT

No sooner do I make this post and then go to Daily Mail do I find this....unbelieveable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndictment.html
    Last edited by Paulination; 11-03-2016 at 09:27 AM.

It just keeps coming out every day. I had no idea Clinton and those around her were so corrupt. Even if elected, there's no way she stays in office. Our justice system cannot allow her to go untouched in light of multiple felonies and hope to remain relevant. These emails we're seeing give us the real picture which unfortunately a lot of people do not have the courage to look at.

EDIT

No sooner do I make this post and then go to Daily Mail do I find this....unbelieveable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndictment.html

I have no doubt that people will be going to prison but we all know that Hillary and Bill will sell every single person who they ever knew down the river to save their sorry asses.

edited to add:

Naming names: A lawsuit between Jeffrey Epstein (right, in 2011) and his legal team has included multiple mentions about the convicted pedophile's connection to former President Bill Clinton (left, earlier this month)
    Minerva

This election sucks. Big time.

Partial birth abortion????? The thought gives me the chills. No. No way.

wikileaks is reporting indictments within 4 weeks if anyone is following that
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    This election sucks. Big time.

Partial birth abortion????? The thought gives me the chills. No. No way.
    Its one of the most horrific things I could ever imagine. How this female can say she is for the rights of women and children and be for this is beyond my comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I think she will somehow escape being indicted and I think Obama will be helping her, but anyone who works for her should be afraid.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    For everyone BUT Hillary. She is protected everywhere. In her corner: mainstream media, attorney general of the US, the president etc....

At least when watergate came down republicans as well as democrats agreed Nixon needed to go. Democrats aren't like that, they circle the wagon regardless of the circumstances. What Hillary did was worse than Nixon and she'll just skate on this.

For everyone BUT Hillary. She is protected everywhere. In her corner: mainstream media, attorney general of the US, the president etc....

At least when watergate came down republicans as well as democrats agreed Nixon needed to go. Democrats aren't like that, they circle the wagon regardless of the circumstances. What Hillary did was worse than Nixon and she'll just skate on this.
    I think if Trump wins, there is a chance that she'll have to face the music. At least that's something. If she wins, I honestly fear for this country because she will know she has unlimited power.
    Minerva

She was the only candidate who could have lost to Trump - she was just a terrible candidate and an equally terrible person. Please go away now.

She was the only candidate who could have lost to Trump - she was just a terrible candidate and an equally terrible person. Please go away now.
    Her public life and that of the parasites that she surrounded herself with is over. No more Huma, no more Cheryl Mills, no more Podesta etc.... and Wiener is no longer relevant. Just another predatory sex perv that the justice system will now feel free to fully persue.

For those of you who supported Hillary, I'm sorry for your pain but not for the result. God knows I've been there twice over the last 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Hope Hillary will put Anita Hill on the
    Supreme Court.
    The Clinton dynasty is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    The Clinton dynasty is over.
    So it appears for now. There's talk about Chelsea running for some office later.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So it appears for now. There's talk about Chelsea running for some office later.
    She has the same credibility as her mother. What did the wikileaks says, she spent 3 million of the foundation money on her wedding? Also she is a spoiled brat, etc. Then again, she might be what this country needs. Another Democratic liberal with no experience. Just like Obama.
    March 1934-July 2016

Speaking of the Clinton Foundation, that things going to dry up fast. Pay to play only works when people want to play.

Young Hillary was somewhat sexy

[QUOTE=cash;1528515]Young Hillary was somewhat sexy

[IMG]https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/hillary

Yeah - but only on the outside.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Young Hillary was somewhat sexy

In a Jan Brady kind of way.

Turns out that Hillary losing wasn't just about not resonating with people, it was also about not listening to Bill. He tried to advise the campaign in many areas for which they ignored him, even distancing themselves. Turns out that many of the criticisms people have for her losing were the same things Bill was concerned about. Days before losing, her and Bill had a huge fight about what was responsible for her lagging support. She blames Comey, he blames strategy and mismanagement. I think Bill won that argument.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...penthouse.html

Turns out that Hillary losing wasn't just about not resonating with people, it was also about not listening to Bill. He tried to advise the campaign in many areas for which they ignored him, even distancing themselves. Turns out that many of the criticisms people have for her losing were the same things Bill was concerned about. Days before losing, her and Bill had a huge fight about what was responsible for her lagging support. She blames Comey, he blames strategy and mismanagement. I think Bill won that argument.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...penthouse.html
    Wow. Wasn't that cocky of her? She should have listened to the winner of two tours. Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wow. Wasn't that cocky of her? She should have listened to the winner of two tours. Sheesh.
    No doubt. Her people thought his opinions were old school.

No doubt. Her people thought his opinions were old school.
    Damn - what's the "new school" way?

Trump had pretty good success with breaking all the rules; breaking all the laws didn't seem to pan out as well for Hillary.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Clinton Foundation Donations are Down..

Of course they are....she can't get the donaters jobs in the federal government anymore.
    March 1934-July 2016

The experts were misquoted: there is no evidence of hacking, and in fact Michigan used only paper ballots. The Wisconsin voting machines were used in less-affluent towns in rural counties, exactly where Clinton could be expected to have a poorer showing.

The Michigan computer science professor admitted that there was no evidence of hacking, only that it was theoretically possible, and that the most likely scenario between the polls and the actual results was flawed polls. Note that pollsters use a 'likely voter' model to determine who will actually vote, and that admitting not to have voted in 2012 precluded inclusion as a likely voter. In this election, working class whites turned out in higher numbers than usual in the Rust Belt states, and they voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

Bwahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    The though of abolishing the electoral call due to elections like these is appealing on the surface until you look at some numbers. Clinton won overwhelmingly in California (by more than 3 Million votes). That is enough of a surplus that if she won by only 1 million, she would have lost the popular vote nationwide. So essentially it is California that gave her the popular win. Why should one state have enough control over an election of 50 states just because it has the most people? On top of that, California is a horrible place politically and economically. Highest taxes, some of the worse schools, suffocated by unions, bad illegal immigration problem, drugs etc....

It is about as appealing as Nancy Pelosis's face. And I live here. Why would we want the same knuckleheads who vote in these corrupt politicians having even greater control.