Thread: Elizabeth Hubbard

Elizabeth Hubbard

Elizabeth Hubbard was an American actress, recognized for her role as Althea Davis on the NBC daytime soap opera, The Doctors (1964–1978, 1981–1982), for which she received the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 1974, and as businesswoman Lucinda Walsh on the CBS soap opera, As the World Turns (1984–2010) for which she received eight Daytime Emmy Award nominations. Hubbard also starred in films such as I Never Sang for My Father (1970), The Bell Jar (1979), and Ordinary People (1980), and received another Emmy Award for playing former First Lady Edith Wilson in the television film First Ladies Diaries: Edith Wilson (1976).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...rs-1235370225/
    https://twitter.com/watch_doctors

I watched As The World Turns for many years and watched Elizabeth Hubbard as Lucinda Walsh until the show's cancellation in 2010.

Rest In Peace ❤️
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I did watch it a few times, she was good. Another World was my show, I still miss that one. RIP.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

My mom watched As The World Turns from almost the first day it was on the air, and then I grew up watching it because she watched it. The character of Lucinda was marvelous and wicked! Elizabeth Hubbard did a great job with that role. It's a pity that many of these soap stars are passing without very much mention in the media. She was a marvelous actress.