Thread: Anne Heche

Anne Heche

Last edited by cindyt; 08-12-2022 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Knew this was going to happen the family had already talked about pulling her off life support...anyway all I got to say is this is why we don't drive under the influence, or why we shouldn't. It was also reported in another article that cocaine was found in her system,

It makes me very sad that someone so talented was not able to overcome her demons and addictions. Angry too, because those addictions put the lives of others in danger. I have been clean and sober going on 20 years, and I thank God for standing with me and allowing me to make the choice of what world I choose to live in. The other one is lonely and isolating, and nothing good will ever come from it. RIP Anne.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

May she Rest in Peace Thoughts and prays for her Family....

Personally I feel she committed suicide. Sad all around tho. I have a few of her movies...Donnie Brasco, Birth, 6 days 7 Nights, Catfight and a few others. She was a good actress.

I feel sorry for her kids. Sad.

It is a sad situation all around. I really didn’t know much about her, but I started to read. It seems that life was very tough from the start. It is a shame that she just never overcame those addictions. It is sad for her family, but it really could have turned out so much worse for some other families. If only she could have cooperated and gotten out of the car at the apartment complex.

Kinda in the middle about this as I have no sympathy for someone who knew they were under the influence willingly getting into a vehicle and then harming others but at the same time having being an former addict?, I know it isn't that simple. It was obvious this wasn't going to end well when they said how bad her injuries were. I remember when we first heard her issues back in the day were many thought it was a foregone conclusion something was gonna happen but she picked herself back up and managed to move on so to know this is now how it has ended is such a shame especially since others were involved.

There is a video doing the rounds on Twitter of the accident scene from a news helicopter. The reporter obviously didn't know it was Anne at the time and thinks it's a male. The paramedics have completely covered her in a white sheet which is seemingly common for burns victims as they can develop Hypothermia easily and it protects the burns from infection. Because of this, the reporter thinks she is already dead so when the sheet starts moving and she sits up and starts jumping around, they are surprised to say the least.

Here is the link to the video on Twitter if anyone is interested:

https://twitter.com/OnARantMan/statu...10053218484224

Check out Scott's YouTube channel. He has up-close video of the house she hit.
    Pecunia Loquitur Taurus Cacas Ambulat

Shellc, I remember seeing that video. When she jumped up and moved around it seemed as if she was in shock. It was said that she was also able to talk. Once again, very sad situation.

I always liked her delicate blond beauty and was sorry to hear about her tragic death .
    She made the foolish decision to drive while under the
    influence of drugs. Fortunately no one else was killed.

For our car fans, her death car was a

BLUE 2020 MINI CLUBMAN COOPER S
    PLATE # 8T JU201

Too bad she couldn't have been stopped when she had the first fender bender into the white building. From this photo it looks like she
    was wearing a seatbelt. Even though the air bags deployed, her head must have hit the steering wheel, caved in roof, or other hard surface going 90 mph. This caused the traumatic and fatal brain injury.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANNE HECHE MINI COOPER-TWO PANEL.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	55450

Anne was cremated (pretty much "finished"), and will be buried at Hollywood Forever.

There's been a kick off over who is in charge of Anne's estate. Her oldest Homer has been made administrator but James Tupper her ex and father of her youngest Atlas claims she sent him an email years ago saying he was to take care of things.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/15/anne-...ghting-estate/

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    There's been a kick off over who is in charge of Anne's estate. Her oldest Homer has been made administrator but James Tupper her ex and father of her youngest Atlas claims she sent him an email years ago saying he was to take care of things.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/15/anne-...ghting-estate/
    So present the email, James.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    So present the email, James.
    There is a copy of what I assume is the actual email on TMZ. The issue is emails can easily be faked these days, so I think he will have to show other proof it is the real deal. He seems to have a bee in his bonnet about it as he has made quite a few allegations about Homer obviously hoping it will sway people to his side but as of now, it's still Homer in charge.

Why its important to have a Will...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Why its important to have a Will...
    Her son's lawyer is now saying because she didn't sign it then it doesn't count as a will. No idea about this kind of thing to know whether they are in the right or not but I get the feeling this is gonna be another case of it ending up in court forever and in the end none of them really getting much from it.

as well as saying Tupper's other claims are BS. I can see this being drawn out in court.

TMZ has posted the toxicology report. She did have benzoylecgonine in her system which is an inactive metabolite of cocaine. Although it was detected, according to them, it didn't contribute to the crash. There was also fentanyl but that was administered by the hospital for pain after the crash. She was also clean of any alcohol so the drinking while driving thing was just a rumor.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/06/anne-...tem-car-crash/

So it seems she had taken cocaine in the recent past, but was not under the influence in the crash. This makes sense as the liver had started to "metabolize" (I think that means to break down, destroy) the cocaine so none remained, just components of it. Imagine just to get into her head in those last moments.
    Pecunia Loquitur Taurus Cacas Ambulat

Per the new coroner's report, Heche's inhalation injuries caused "changes to the respiratory system that decreases the intake of oxygen needed to sustain life," resulting in anoxic brain injury.
    "Anoxic brain injury (despite the name) is not the result of physical trauma to the body but is an injury due to lack of oxygen," the coroner wrote. "The sternal fracture she sustained is expected to be painful while breathing when she was in her vehicle, further complicating oxygenation and therefore also significantly contributed to death."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...005255937.html

I still think she was out to commit suicide with her car. Just like her brother did. Her hitting the apartment complex first was just a "test run".

Anne's cremains were finally interred at Hollywood Forever in the Cathedral Mausoleum on Sunday (5/15). No idea why it has taken so long. I can only assume it's been because of the battle between her two sons over her estate.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/15/anne-...y-mothers-day/