Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: What's for Dinner 2Nite?

Tonight no clue. I had cereal and toast 7 hours ago, should probably figure something out soon.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

No clue, last night, I took pasta and cooked it , added in some cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and feta cheese and chicken and had that for dinner. I might make tacos tonight.

Chicken burgers, fries and sliced tomatoes.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

No clue tonight. Wifey-to-be made chicken noodle soup last night, she's been getting over a tummy bug. It wad good, I actually liked it and I don't like chicken noodle soup.

"I just go here!"

Spaghetti and sirloin meatballs. I need to pop out and get cheese garlic bread to go with it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Read my pet peeves to see what I had...thanks hubby...

Macaroni and cheese, I chopped up some ham and added to it.

oh I love a good mac and cheese, yesterday our power was off most of the day as they were replacing the electrical paneling in our apartment, so hubby went and got Jack in the Box for lunch then for dinner we had Wendy's, tonight I am not sure.

Last night I just had some ramen. I add a LOT of cheese and an egg or two. The egg adds much needed protein. I'm doing better with eating but some days are still hard. I'm about to make a breakfast sandwich on a bagel I think. 2 spiked coffees and a spiked tea and I have yet to eat anything. Ope.

"I just go here!"

Lasagna

Bacon and eggs.

Mansfield that sounds good, I had pasta with cheese and a meat sauce.

No clue tonight. I have forgotten to eat dinner most of this week. Tonight we might celebrate. Wifey-to-be is being promoted to shift lead at work. We will see.

"I just go here!"

Burger King 2 for 1. Tonight and tomorrows dinner.

Wifey-to-be DID get the promotion! I ordered us wings to celebrate.

"I just go here!"

Congrats to your wifey to be that's good news, I had Jersey Mikes Philly Steak and cheese.

The wings were really good. She wanted to try the mac and cheese bites so we got some of those too. The fries were only so-so. I was disappointed they didn’t have bleu cheese for my buffalo wings.

Tonight she made a Mexican comfort food that reminded me of spaghetti. I think she called it “fideo.” It was REALLY good. We’re complete opposites in that she’s white but was raised in a Mexican family while I’m Mexican and was raised in a white family.

"I just go here!"

Roast pork, mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables.

Leftover fideo, pronounced “fid-DAY-yo.” It’s so good.

"I just go here!"

Went out for dinner the other night to a place specializing in traditional Mexican cuisine and had Sopa de Fideo as a starter. Too die for!

Homemade Chicken Cacciatore

All of that sounds good Mansfield, last night I had a philly steak and cheese sub, tonight I am not sure, we are going to celebrate what would have been my mom's 68th birthday today.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    All of that sounds good Mansfield, last night I had a philly steak and cheese sub, tonight I am not sure, we are going to celebrate what would have been my mom's 68th birthday today.
    I could go for that and I think I will! Lol. That's lovely, I do the same for my parents.

Mansfield It was Jersey Mike's, not sure if you guys have it there or not. Had nachos tonight.

We do!

Bacon and poached eggs on toast.

Yay Mansfield having Jersey Mike's, Tonight I am making a pot roast with taters and carrots.

That sounds good! Now that it is getting colder here I think warming comfort foods will be on my menu.

I forgot to eat dinner last night. Oops. The night before I made a grilled cheese with mild cheddar, smoked Gouda, and quesadilla cheese on sourdough. So good.

"I just go here!"

Cheddar pasta with mixed vegetables.

Mansfield, the pot roast was good, cooked it on low for three hours on the stove and the meat was falling apart. I am not sure what we are having tonight I have a very sick kitty who is going to the vet tomorrow, I am thinking he is having dental issues.

Sounds delicious! I had chicken quesadillas.

Pasta with chicos that wifey-to-be made last night that I smothered in cheese.

"I just go here!"

last night had Jersey Mike's tonight am not sure, either knorr pasta with chicken, or making egg noodles with cream of chicken and adding in chicken, or tacos, it's up in the air.

Seafood chowder and garlic bread. Comfort food for a cold night.

Pizza before the drag show at a local bar. I try to always eat before drinking.

"I just go here!"

I made a pot roast with taters and carrots. Not sure what we are going to have tomorrow, for Thanksgiving we are going to have a small turkey, homemade mashed taters, green beans, homemade mac and cheese and rolls, pumpkin cheesecake from costco (if hubby remembers to get one and they aren't sold out), with vanilla ice cream, We'll eat early and then he will go to his brother's house and have dinner there.

Cajun chicken and fries.

Mansfield, Ria that sounds so good. Tonight I think it's four cheese ravioli with a diced tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese melted on top.

I made bell pepper nachos, trying to get back to eating healthy again, here is the recipe if anyone wants to make it, cut up some bell peppers into "boats " slices, place them on a baking sheet, (you can do however many peppers you want, but three big ones will feed about three people), after you cut your peppers, brown some lean ground turkey, or beef whichever you want, as the meat is browning, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, you can season your ground meat with taco seasoning or whatever you wish, I use garlic powder, onion salt, a bit of chili powder, sage. Once the meat is brown you scoop it onto the peppers add onions, cheese, jalapenos, whatever you want, bake in the oven for 8-10 mins. Remove from oven and you can top with sour cream and salsa, avocado anything you want, plate and enjoy.

Those are so good! Plus, you can add or subtract according to what you like. I know what you mean about healthy eating, more veggies and less junk food. Lately I have noticed foods I once loved don't agree with me at times. I try to drink more bottled water as opposed to pop.

Yes Mansfield they are, When I started going through the change, (hopefully almost done) I ended up getting IBS, and yeah I know what you mean about a lot of foods not agreeing with you. I also can't have a lot of caffeine so had to switch to seven up zero if I want any soda, but mostly have been drinking water.

Too tired to cook. Burger King mushroom and Swiss melt with onion rings and in honor of Cindy, Diet Coke.

"I just go here!"

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    By coincidence I had the same thing. I also added the Hershey's pie. That was a favorite of Cindy's, too. First time I've had it. It is stupid, bad, good!

Cajun chicken pasta. Soooo good!! Was my birthday dinner lol

Happy Birthday Synny! Everyone your meals sound great, I crashed after brunch and just woke up it's 5:22 pm here I am going to make homemade chicken and noodles

last night hubby made pot roast, and so we'll have left overs tonight, I have a lot of personal things going on right now and am struggling to make myself eat.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    last night hubby made pot roast, and so we'll have left overs tonight, I have a lot of personal things going on right now and am struggling to make myself eat.
    I am too. It’s been a rough week. I don’t know yet what I’m going to make for dinner. I need to figure it out quickly and get something out of the freezer to thaw.

"I just go here!"

Beef stew. Perfect on a frigid night like tonight.

Omg Mansfield I love beef stew, I have to figure out a way to make it IBS friendly I used to use the McCormack beef stew seasoning packet but can't anymore and I miss eating beef stew. I may try the better than Bullion Beef paste. I had a smoothie from a local place and Wetzel's Pretzel Bites that's all I felt like eating.