Thread: Isaac Kappy (1977-2019)

Isaac Kappy (1977-2019)

Actor who began speaking out about elite pedophile circles in Hollywood and DC in 2018, named names, dies by suicide less than a year later. Rates at least a "hmmmm". RIP Isaac for having the courage to do so.

https://tinyurl.com/y3mbd7po

It does sound fishy. RIP
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep sounds fishy to me as well.

It does rate a "hmmm".
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I'm not feeling it.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

There is also the weirdness of a lot of the media refusing to say he jumped and instead all printing the 'he forced himself off the bridge' line instead and of course then there's the supposed Tom Hanks connection..

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    There is also the weirdness of a lot of the media refusing to say he jumped and instead all printing the 'he forced himself off the bridge' line instead and of course then there's the supposed Tom Hanks connection..
    I was reading about all of that and it is very strange. As for Tom Hanks, I don't know what to think of that. His bizarre Instagram post about "roadkill" and days later the guy is dead.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.