Thread: Country Singer Justin Carter

Country Singer Justin Carter

Carter was fatally shot with a gun that was being used as a prop on the set of a music video in Texas, according to ABC 13this link opens in a new tab. He was 35. https://people.com/country/country-s...ntal-shooting/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RIP, Justin.
    I wonder how the heck that happened?

Gun used as a prop?
    In his pocket?

That seems a bit odd - sounds like a real gun loaded with real bullets.
    If it had been loaded with blanks, I kind of doubt that the slug would have penetrated his clothing and still had sufficient force to kill the man.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Anyone figure out how a gun in his pocket was able to shoot him in the eye? I mean, sure it's possible. Put it in your pocket barrel up but who would do that?

I guess that is a common question on odd things like this. "Who would do that"?

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    Anyone figure out how a gun in his pocket was able to shoot him in the eye? I mean, sure it's possible. Put it in your pocket barrel up but who would do that?

I've wondered the same thing. Sounds fishy. But that detail might be wrong.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post

If you had it in your pocket while laying on your back, bent at the waist like you were trying to touch your knees to your forehead or your toes to the ground just behind your head; then it suddenly becomes clear just exactly how that could happen.

But that does leave you wondering a little why he would be doing that on the set of a video instead of in his bedroom or someplace a little more private.
    What makes it even more puzzling is that judging from his picture; I just don't see him as the yoga-practitioner type.

It's quite the mystery.

It does sound a bit implausible. Pockets are not that big. I have 2 .22LR pistols that will fit in my Pocket. One of them is a bit big to do that so it has a Holster. My North American Firearms Deringer, single action .22LR will fit in most of the Coin Pockets on my Jeans. So, I'm guessing small caliber. It had been a prop, it would have been loaded with blanks. It still would have caused damage from the Muzzle blast and the Wadding. But no damn way could anything cut a high caliber, high velocity bullet would have made it through his big fat ass all the way to his head. That boy was BIG. Something ain't right with this story.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 03-29-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    It does sound a bit implausible. Pockets are not that big. I have 2 .22LR pistols that will fit in my Pocket. One of them is a bit big to do that so it has a Holster. My North American Firearms Deringer, single action .22LR will fit in must of the Coin Pockets on my Jeans. So, I'm guessing small caliber. It had been a prop, it would have been loaded with blanks. It still would have caused damage from the Muzzle blast and the Wadding. But no damn way could anything cut a high caliber, high velocity bullet would have made it through his big fat ass all the way to his head. That boy was BIG. Something ain't right with this story.
    Yeah.
    I suspect some sort of auto-erotic misadventure involving firearms.

I bet when the full story does come out, there won't be any mention of "pants" or "pockets".

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yeah.
    I suspect some sort of auto-erotic misadventure involving firearms.

I bet when the full story does come out, there won't be any mention of "pants" or "pockets".
    If that's the case, it seems David Carradine has been toppled from his throne, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    If that's the case, it seems David Carradine has been toppled from his throne, as it were.
    Not so fast -
    We'd need pictures of him with Mr. Winky in a holster and his feet behind his head before we can invoke the Carradine level of kink.

He may or may not have been doing something kinky; but it wasn't Carradine kinky, no matter what it was.

Sad, sounds a lot like what happened to Brandon Lee.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

And Eric Hexum
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Sad, sounds a lot like what happened to Brandon Lee.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    And Eric Hexum
    They also died by auto-erotic misadventures involving firearms?

Jim I know you're kidding but no, death by prop gun.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Those prop guns are deadly.
    There need to be laws against that sort of thing.

And those are just prop revolvers - can you even imagine the carnage a prop assault rile might cause.
    I'm a responsible gun owner and I'm all for Second Amendment rights, but no ordinary citizen outside of prop law enforcement or prop military service has a legitimate need to own prop deadly weapons like those.

Build that damned wall already and put a stop to that sort of thing.

Do you guys get the feeling that Hollywood is one big ball of sexual kink, and we only get occasional glimmers when one of them dies this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    Do you guys get the feeling that Hollywood is one big ball of sexual kink, and we only get occasional glimmers when one of them dies this way?
    Undoubtedly so, those guys have all the luck; I guess.
    It's safe to say that pretty much everyone in Hollywood dies as a result of some kinky sexcapade; directly or indirectly; at the time of death or shortly before.

The big question remaining is were there other people involved, or maybe other living organisms of some sort?
    On second thought, "living" might be too restrictive a qualification to allow for all likely scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Undoubtedly so, those guys have all the luck; I guess.
    It's safe to say that pretty much everyone in Hollywood dies as a result of some kinky sexcapade; directly or indirectly; at the time of death or shortly before.

The big question remaining is were there other people involved, or maybe other living organisms of some sort?
    On second thought, "living" might be too restrictive a qualification to allow for all likely scenarios.
    I think the kink is everywhere. Hollywood for sure. Texas too. And Michigan and Iowa and Georgia... It would be great if someone could assemble a list of "ordinary" people who die from misadventure. But we get the famous ones!
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I think the kink is everywhere. Hollywood for sure. Texas too. And Michigan and Iowa and Georgia... It would be great if someone could assemble a list of "ordinary" people who die from misadventure. But we get the famous ones!
    Thanks to your diligent efforts and this great site, and I suppose some underlying psychological anomaly that we all seem to share.
    Be wary of lurking misadventures out there; I hear they're rampant.

Beware!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48408911_2464010776945575_7562777331912146944_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	54821  
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    About 10 years ago, a local university president was found dead in a hotel room at a local beach resort. Apparently heart attack while being kinky with one of the professors.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I wasn't kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by LowLife View Post
    About 10 years ago, a local university president was found dead in a hotel room at a local beach resort. Apparently heart attack while being kinky with one of the professors.
    Isn't that what one does at beach resort hotels?
    In that light, it wasn't really that kinky unless it involved something like a donkey or Kung Fu reruns - or both.

Perspective, context and circumstance make a big difference.

For instance, if you see somebody wearing a NASA-issued space suit at Walmart, that's pretty odd.
    OK, maybe not at Walmart, but at Target; that's pretty odd.

By contrast, if you see that same individual, wearing that same exact space suit, floating around outside of the space shuttle, then that speaks to their sense of utility as much as it does their sense of fashion, and it seems at least a little less odd.

So even if you're doing something that might be considered "kinky" while at Home Depot, it seems far less so while at a beach resort hotel with a sex partner and a donkey.
    Adding Kung Fu DVD's to the mix might signal intent of kink, it's impossible to know.

Perspective, context and circumstance; I always say.