Thread: Lisa Seagram 1936-2019

Lisa Seagram 1936-2019

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104A.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	54792

Sexy 60s starlet Lisa Seagram has died. She was 82. She was featured in the films THE CARPETBAGGERS, THIS HOUSE IS NOT A HOME & CAPRiCE. She played Edythe Brewster on several episodes of THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES and was also on BEWITCHED, BURKE'S LAW, GUNSMOKE and many other television shows.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I remember her from Burke's Law, and she a wonderful guest part on Bewitched. Sultry is the word that comes to mind when I see and think of her. Dementia is an awful disease. RIP Lisa.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I remember her from Burke's Law, and she a wonderful guest part on Bewitched. Sultry is the word that comes to mind when I see and think of her. Dementia is an awful disease. RIP Lisa.
    True, dementia is an awful disease. So remember her when she
    was on the Beverly Hillbillies.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I hate all the Cognitive Degenerative diseases. It's a double death. The first part, and IMO, the hardest, is the loss of mind and personality. Then, sometime after, the Body passes. Then you deal with grief, a bit of relief, big gob of guilt over that feeling of relief. It all sucks.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Admin Cindy Guest
    I went to school with a woman (she's 61) who's had it about 4 years now, I guess. Her mother told me the meds helped. But just looking at pics of her on facebook tells me she has an entirely different mindset. She always worked hard to eat sensibly and exercise to keep her weight down. And now she's just let herself go. Don't know if it's a part of the disease or if she's decided "What the hell" and quit trying. My grandmother had it and thought flying saucers were landing in the yard.

My father was in the early stages, and it was a blessing that he passed before it progressed any further. The one image that will remain in my mind is of him sitting on the bed with his hands in his lap gazing at a photo of his parents on the nightstand. I hope he is with them again.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.