Thread: Meet Martina Big

Meet Martina Big

My brother informed me of this woman .... I am at a loss for words on this one ! Here is her website.63cff53c58bbc96553846beb6d4f05e9.jpeg https://www.martina-big.com/
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Is that a before and after pic of the same person?
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Yeah it's the same woman, she is wanting to become black here is a more recent picture of her, she is a German woman.

When she was a model.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-03-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Odd - I thought the normal first manifestation of mental illness in Germans was invading Poland.
    But I think she can do it - becoming a black, African woman that is.

I mean, if Bruce Jenner can become any kind of woman, then any woman should be able to become black and African.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I've been thinking about this.

After spending a bit of time as a black African woman; she could then become a black African man.
    Then, he could really make history by becoming the first ever black African man to become a white German woman.

Then comes Poland.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yeah it's the same woman, she is wanting to become black here is a more recent picture of her, she is a German woman.

When she was a model.
    I'm at a loss on this one. Although, I showed Debra this, and she hoarked coffee out of her Nose laughing.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 01-04-2019 at 04:06 AM.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."