Thread: Michele Carey 1943-2018

Michele Carey 1943-2018

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11A.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	54752

Gorgeous MICHELE CAREY who was one of the hottest starlets of the 1960s has died. Her film work included roles in HOW TO STUFF A WILD BIKINI (1965), EL DORADO (1967), THE SWEET RiDE (1968) and one of ELVIS' last films LIVE A LITTLE, LOVE A LITTLE as his kooky love interest Berniece.

MICHELE'S work on television included roles on WENDY & ME (1965), THE WILD WILD WEST on which she was cast several times, and STARSKY AND HUTCH (1978). MICHELE was also considered for the 'female' lead on tv's MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE after Barbara Bain was fired along with her then husband Martin Landau for daring to ask for raises. Though MICHELE did one episode of the series, the producers ended up choosing LESLEY ANNE WARREN who didn't last particularly long either. Eventually the female lead was given to LYNDA DAY GEORGE.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

So very sad to see she had passed away. She was as beautiful and sexy as they come.
    "When you rob Peter to pay Paul.....Paul will vote for you EVERY time!"

- Democratic Party platform for 80+ years & counting...

Bummer to hear - She was one of my favorite 60's actress/pin-up stunners - I was just watching her on Mission Impossible - She was in a couple of episodes after Barbara Bain left. I looked up on line as she had been in quite a few things I had seen lately, including Wild, Wild West and El Darado with John Wayne and James Caan.

Here's a nice write up about her life .......

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...LBpH4o-UkFGt8c
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !