Thread: "Psychic helped me find my missing fatherâ??s remains"

"Psychic helped me find my missing fatherâ??s remains"

I subscribe to the CTC AM email newsletter. For those how don't know Coast To Coast AM is your overnight conspiracy/alternative etc. radio show. This one is so good I had to share it with you folks. I suggest you read the whole linked article- it's not long and there's some righteous crazy meat in it. This is one shall I say crazy? or messed-up family:

https://nypost.com/2018/11/01/psychi...thers-remains/

They've known all along he was there so it's not that impressive on the part of the psychic. Lot's of families have secrets.

I wonder if they could help me find my mind? I lost that damn thing years ago.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I wonder if they could help me find my mind? I lost that damn thing years ago.
    It's probably eating popcorn alongside mine.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I would have lost it again after going to my Grandsons Birthday Party whilst buzzing my tits off on Prednisone. I always get a sinus overload at Spring and Fall. I waited a bit late this Fall and was really clogged up. Did my first shot at cleaning up the dead Leaves Thursday. They ALWAYS mess with me. Saw the Doc Friday, always get one of those Prednisone push tab thingys that wire you up the first couple of days. Then, I woke up this morning and couldn't even hear my own brain fart. My CPAP had shoved everything into my ear canals.

Cleanskull, I think you replied to the wrong thread which is awesome because now I have a new phrase I can file away- "buzzing my tits off".

I am skeptical of psychics also.

I was still talking about the loss of my mind from my first post. I got a bit wordy on my second. Because, I was still buzzing my tits off. Lol. I heard Robin Williams use that phrase back in the 80's and it stuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    I am skeptical of psychics also.
    Yep.

Name names.
    Give specific dates, locations, etc.

I can foresee that there will be wars and rumors of wars.
    Big changes will occur in the economy soon.
    A hurricane will strike the Atlantic coast and cause lots of damage.
    I can predict earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. that cause death and destruction, the deaths of "prominent people", and violent overthrow of foreign governments.

Tell us in tomorrow that a tornado will strike Bush, LA at 4:00 pm on November 17, 2019; destroy a trailer park, a Circle K and City Hall, and once it actually happens; I'll be inclined to think there might be something to claims of psychic powers.

Heck, even if it strikes a 3:30 pm and flattens a 7-11 and the Police Station instead of City Hall and a Circle K; I'll be impressed with the prediction.

You'd think that psychics would be winning the lottery and sports bets on a pretty regular basis.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I am not a psychic not sure what you call what I have, but when I was working at a Party Store and no not party city , I was in early morning before open it was just me and my manager, we had to fill a balloon order for a customer that asked for a 7:30 am pick up, we didn't open until nine but had to go in at seven am to fill orders, so at 7:30 am the woman shows up and is standing outside waiting for my manager to let her in, suddenly I hear, I shit you not, a little boy in an excited voice say MOMMY MOMMY THAT"S MY MOMMY, I look around, i know there are no kids in the store as we weren't even open yet, and I didn't see a kid with her, she comes in and gets the balloons and I said man your little boy is excited , she goes what boy, I said he really likes the balloons, I heard him yelling Mommy mommy that's my mommy, she sat on the bench we had in there and her face got pale and she goes I don't have a son, I said yeah he said his name is Matthew and he keeps calling you mommy and wanting his red truck, she goes look I don't know who you are or how you know this, who talked to you, I said no one, my manager comes up and goes what's the problem, I said I was just saying her little boy was all excited about his balloons, my manager goes, she um asked for early morning because, the lady piped in, because my son is dead, and these balloons are for his grave it's his birthday she goes can I come back and talk to you what time do you get off, I told her, met with her and other family members that night for dinner and they asked me questions that I could not possibly know I told them that I kept feeling like my ear was hurting and my chest I kept digging at my ear before I said this, the mom goes are you okay, I said yeah just my ear is hurting, she looks at her sister and then at me and said Matthew got an inner ear infection it got so bad, even with all the meds and such that the infection spread to his heart and it killed him. I looked at the niece that was sitting there an hour into dinner, and I said man I have a bad headache and someone is near you,I said someone you know die in a car accident? I keep getting an older man and woman, both passed on one died of head trauma, niece broke down crying it was her dad and a neighbor woman that was taking him for his doctor visit, the car slid on some ice and overturned. I don't do this alot, I have no control over it, but yeah don't know what it is either, and I can feel people's emotions or emotions left behind, like saddness, fear, etc.