Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Racial Profiling Via 911

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,501

    Racial Profiling Via 911

    A black man who was babysitting was followed home from a Cobb County Walmart and reported for suspicious activity after he was seen with the two white children. I would sue her ass off.

    https://www.ajc.com/news/local/woman...yjAteoC1COITO/
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-10-2018 at 05:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,061
    Bitches be crazy.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,873
    Probably the same woman who berated a couple of other women for speaking Spanish in public instead of English.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,126
    She should be shamed just like the sidewalk monitoring lady and the BBQ bitch. WTF is wrong with these backwards SJW's using "concern" to mask their racist tendencies.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,960
    Since it is happening so often, maybe this should become the thread for white people calling the police on POC for no valid reason.

    Here is Trevor Noah talking about Cornerstore Caroline:

    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Since it is happening so often, maybe this should become the thread for white people calling the police on POC for no valid reason.

    Here is Trevor Noah talking about Cornerstore Caroline:

    Sounds like a plan. I read another one yesterday. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...-st-louis.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I read another one yesterday. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...-st-louis.html
    Yeah, I thought it was awesome she got fired.

    Thanks for changing the name of the thread, Cindy. Sadly, I think we will continue to find material for it.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,873
    Damn.
    I wonder how the woman in the store arrived at the conclusion that the kid had deliberately grabbed her butt?
    Secondly, and even if the kid had grabbed her butt; how does that become a 911 emergency?
    She must have substantial butt-oriented insecurities.

    Normally, I hate to see someone lose their job; but that apartment building woman needed to suffer some kind of repercussion for deciding she had the right to be the building police. You do what she did and you're asking for a not so gentle encouragement to get the hell out of the way and mind your own business.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was awesome she got fired.

    Thanks for changing the name of the thread, Cindy. Sadly, I think we will continue to find material for it.
    You're welcome. Somebody is going to end up getting dead for these retard racial profiling scenes.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-17-2018 at 05:17 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,960
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,501
    And she looks so proud in her whitemobile.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    And she looks so proud in her whitemobile.
    I had never really thought of it before, but golf carts are pretty "white."

    "I want to play this expensive sport that takes up an obnoxious amount of real estate, but I don't want to have to actually walk from hole to hole."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Damn.
    I wonder how the woman in the store arrived at the conclusion that the kid had deliberately grabbed her butt?
    Secondly, and even if the kid had grabbed her butt; how does that become a 911 emergency?
    She must have substantial butt-oriented insecurities.

    Normally, I hate to see someone lose their job; but that apartment building woman needed to suffer some kind of repercussion for deciding she had the right to be the building police. You do what she did and you're asking for a not so gentle encouragement to get the hell out of the way and mind your own business.
    IMO, this bullshit is getting out of hand. As for the woman who accused the nine-year-old kid...she must not get any if she mistook a backpack brushing against her ass for someone grabbing her ass. It's no lie, I've got a LOT of junk in my trunk and stuff brushes up against my backside more often than I'd care to admit. But I can tell you that feeling something brush against you feels VERY different than a hand grabbing you. Unless I feel definite fingers and hand cupping my ass, I don't even blink.

    The apartment building woman was completely in the wrong. He shouldn't have had to show her his key fob or prove to her in any way that he lived there. She should've gotten the fuck outta his way and let the man simply go home.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •