Thread: Racial Profiling

Racial Profiling

A black man who was babysitting was followed home from a Cobb County Walmart and reported for suspicious activity after he was seen with the two white children. I would sue her ass off.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/woman...yjAteoC1COITO/
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-10-2018 at 05:20 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bitches be crazy.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Probably the same woman who berated a couple of other women for speaking Spanish in public instead of English.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

She should be shamed just like the sidewalk monitoring lady and the BBQ bitch. WTF is wrong with these backwards SJW's using "concern" to mask their racist tendencies.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Since it is happening so often, maybe this should become the thread for white people calling the police on POC for no valid reason.

Here is Trevor Noah talking about Cornerstore Caroline:

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Since it is happening so often, maybe this should become the thread for white people calling the police on POC for no valid reason.

Here is Trevor Noah talking about Cornerstore Caroline:

Sounds like a plan. I read another one yesterday. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...-st-louis.html
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I read another one yesterday. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...-st-louis.html
    Yeah, I thought it was awesome she got fired.

Thanks for changing the name of the thread, Cindy. Sadly, I think we will continue to find material for it.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Damn.
    I wonder how the woman in the store arrived at the conclusion that the kid had deliberately grabbed her butt?
    Secondly, and even if the kid had grabbed her butt; how does that become a 911 emergency?
    She must have substantial butt-oriented insecurities.

Normally, I hate to see someone lose their job; but that apartment building woman needed to suffer some kind of repercussion for deciding she had the right to be the building police. You do what she did and you're asking for a not so gentle encouragement to get the hell out of the way and mind your own business.

Yeah, I thought it was awesome she got fired.

Thanks for changing the name of the thread, Cindy. Sadly, I think we will continue to find material for it.
    You're welcome. Somebody is going to end up getting dead for these retard racial profiling scenes.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-17-2018 at 05:17 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

And she looks so proud in her whitemobile.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

And she looks so proud in her whitemobile.
    I had never really thought of it before, but golf carts are pretty "white."

"I want to play this expensive sport that takes up an obnoxious amount of real estate, but I don't want to have to actually walk from hole to hole."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Damn.
    I wonder how the woman in the store arrived at the conclusion that the kid had deliberately grabbed her butt?
    Secondly, and even if the kid had grabbed her butt; how does that become a 911 emergency?
    She must have substantial butt-oriented insecurities.

Normally, I hate to see someone lose their job; but that apartment building woman needed to suffer some kind of repercussion for deciding she had the right to be the building police. You do what she did and you're asking for a not so gentle encouragement to get the hell out of the way and mind your own business.
    IMO, this bullshit is getting out of hand. As for the woman who accused the nine-year-old kid...she must not get any if she mistook a backpack brushing against her ass for someone grabbing her ass. It's no lie, I've got a LOT of junk in my trunk and stuff brushes up against my backside more often than I'd care to admit. But I can tell you that feeling something brush against you feels VERY different than a hand grabbing you. Unless I feel definite fingers and hand cupping my ass, I don't even blink.

The apartment building woman was completely in the wrong. He shouldn't have had to show her his key fob or prove to her in any way that he lived there. She should've gotten the fuck outta his way and let the man simply go home.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I noticed this has become more of the norm since Trump took office, and I thought you got fined for using 911 in nonemergency situations, not only that but they are tying up the line for someone who really needs it such as person who is dying, someone broke into their house, someone who is ill,whose house is on fire, not for white ladies like those in the above stories.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I noticed this has become more of the norm since Trump took office, and I thought you got fined for using 911 in nonemergency situations, not only that but they are tying up the line for someone who really needs it such as person who is dying, someone broke into their house, someone who is ill,whose house is on fire, not for white ladies like those in the above stories.
    I agree, pk. They are reflecting Trump.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I never heard about anything like this until a couple years ago, either. But I’m guessing that it has more to do with the ubiquity of cellphone cameras than anything else.

We rarely heard about racially motivated police violence back in the day, but I’m sure it was going on (probably even more than now).The difference is that now it gets filmed, and goes viral. Think about Rodney King: the only reason that incident became news is that somebody just happened to randomly videotape it.

Most of these stories become a big deal because there is video evidence. Which as far as I’m concerned makes this a great time to be alive.

Look at Golf Cart Gail: She’s old as dirt. I’m sure she pulled crap like this in the olden times, and simply got away with it.
    Last edited by Upset; 10-18-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I never heard about anything like this until a couple years ago, either. But I’m guessing that it has more to do with the ubiquity of cellphone cameras than anything else.

We rarely heard about racially motivated police violence back in the day, but I’m sure it was going on (probably even more than now).The difference is that now it gets filmed, and goes viral. Think about Rodney King: the only reason that incident became news is that somebody just happened to randomly videotape it.

Most of these stories become a big deal because there is video evidence. Which as far as I’m concerned makes this a great time to be alive.

Look at Golf Cart Gail: She’s old as dirt. I’m sure she pulled crap like this in the olden times, and simply got away with it.
    You're probably right. And maybe we hear about it more these days because it's seemingly become a fad with white female alarmists.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah - everybody having a camera in their purse or pocket has to be a factor; and I also think that's a good thing.
    But I also think that behavior like that is more common now than a couple of years ago.

Certain types of behavior - intolerance, tribalism, nationalism, fear of others not like you - those human characteristics that have bit by bit been suppressed and deemed unbefitting of modern people by our evolutionary progress over the last couple of centuries or so - used to be traits of people more on the fringes of society than in the mainstream. All of that has been normalized and "made OK", admirable even; in the age of Trump.

People say that he seems bent on erasing the accomplishments of Obama; I think he's erasing the last 500 years of human progress on every front.

Bitches be crazy. 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I think she was trying to start something.
    Why else would they be speaking Somali while in America?

There's a wise, old saying:
    When in Rome, speak Roman.

They should have shown a bit of respect instead of yelling obscenities in some imaginary, incendiary language.
    The Wall is going to put a stop to crap like this; then we'll show them.
    Last edited by JimC; 10-19-2018 at 07:40 PM.

I have, had to try and order at a Drive Through, with a back seat full of rowdy Grandkids. It's not easy for either party involved.

I have, had to try and order at a Drive Through, with a back seat full of rowdy Grandkids. It's not easy for either party involved.
    Simple solution:

A Wall.
    Your back seat needs A Wall.

I was thinking more of a steel cage with an few airholes. Locks from the outside. Soundproof.

I was thinking more of a steel cage with an few airholes. Locks from the outside. Soundproof.
    Don't say that too loudly.
    Next thing you know, we'll have thousands and thousands of those things.

On the southern border.

Fringe to the forefront - they're normal people now instead of shunned outcasts - life in the age of Trump.
    The roots of the Loathsome Tree are spreading far and wide.

I sure hope those people told that stupid bitch to go fuck herself - in Spanish - with someone translating to English slowly enough for her to comprehend what was happening.
    These culture police are really asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Fringe to the forefront - they're normal people now instead of shunned outcasts - life in the age of Trump.
    The roots of the Loathsome Tree are spreading far and wide.

I sure hope those people told that stupid bitch to go fuck herself - in Spanish - with someone translating to English slowly enough for her to comprehend what was happening.
    These culture police are really asking for trouble.
    One of them is going to confront the wrong person and get dead for their profile.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

One of them is going to confront the wrong person and get dead for their profile.
    Yeah.
    Hopefully, there'll be a video.

Obviously, it will be an over-reaction to kill one of these hateful morons.
    I'm trying to figure how much of an over-reaction it will be though.

I think middle aged women should be better medicated.

I think middle aged women should be better medicated.
    Only the ones that feel like conversations not involving them are somehow their business - when they're not in English.
    If we'd get a couple of reports of these people doing what they do and then getting the crap knocked out of them in response, we'd likely see fewer incidences of this behavior.

This is, IMO; "The Trump Effect" - these dumbasses have developed a (hopefully) temporary tolerance for daylight. They crawled out from under their rocks to vote for Bonespur and found a whole bunch of other fringe-dwellers mixing into society acting as if they are somehow normal, and they haven't crawled back under yet.

It's going to get worse, I believe.
    They'll probably try to pass laws mandating that everyone has to behave according to their sensibilities.

Haven’t seen anything for a few days.

Maybe these incidents are going to dry up. Maybe people are starting to realize how ridiculous this is.

PSYCH!!!!!!!

https://www.theroot.com/video-librar...N2ey0wQ6fxdtyg
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Give it time Dave. Cindy, I like the new title to the thread.

Give it time Dave. Cindy, I like the new title to the thread.
    Yes, agreed on the thread title!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Thanks, guys!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

And now we have...

"South Park Susan"!

A white woman told two black women who were waiting for AAA roadside assistance outside of an apartment building in North Carolina that, "They didn't belong":

Videos of the incident, which were shared by Chele Garris on Facebook, show the woman repeatedly asking the sisters, “Do you live here?” before telling them “I’m white … and I make $125,000 a year and I want to make sure that you’re all up in here.”
    The sisters, who were waiting for the vehicle roadside assistance service outside the Camden Fairview Apartments in SouthPark, are also told by the woman that she is “fucking fabulous,” before she threatens to “bring out my concealed weapons.”
    “Is your boyfriend here? Is your baby daddy here? Nobody cares, I’m white and I’m hot,” she said. “You’re hanging around in a place you don’t belong.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nort...161124363.html

Clean is right - bitches be crazy!
    https://youtu.be/K16akFTwxVU

Dang. I missed one.

38. 10-29-2018, 05:46 AM
    Reason
    Dupe

I just saw this one this morning. That bitch got fired from the $125K job she bragged about. Eh. Shit happens. Maybe she shouldn't have been a racist bitch then.

I also think police departments need to start fining these fools at the very least, or even jail time for calling 911 frivolously. They're wasting officers' time needlessly because someone is doing normal things while black when those officers could be helping someone who really needs them.

ETA: So why do I now have this song in my head??? LOL!!#

"WEEELL Kyle mom's a bitch she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls!"

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I just saw this one this morning. That bitch got fired from the $125K job she bragged about. Eh. Shit happens. Maybe she shouldn't have been a racist bitch then.

I also think police departments need to start fining these fools at the very least, or even jail time for calling 911 frivolously. They're wasting officers' time needlessly because someone is doing normal things while black when those officers could be helping someone who really needs them.

ETA: So why do I now have this song in my head??? LOL!!#

"WEEELL Kyle mom's a bitch she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls!"
    I think this is the ultimate version, and applicable to so many of these b's:

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Oh Lort! I have a massive ear worm now. I probably zipped by the most recent one, due to Peter crying wolf too much. Or in this case, crazy European American menopausal women, crying the "N" word so much.

So they are planning to charge the woman in North Carolina with misusing 911, but they can't find her. She's missing. Weird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So they are planning to charge the woman in North Carolina with misusing 911, but they can't find her. She's missing. Weird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp
    I wonder if they've tried looking under any rocks?

Bank employees called 911 on an African-American gentleman who was trying to cash a paycheck for a little over $1000.

In the 2nd story, they zoom in on the pay stub. I'm guessing maaaaaaaaaaaybe part of the problem is that the bank teller ain't making no 21 bucks an hour.

https://www.theroot.com/bankingwhile...his-1831181874

https://www.cleveland19.com/2018/12/...h-check-calls/
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

There should be a law against Being Stupid While White. Jeez.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Picnicking While Black

GOD IS NOT DEAD

OMG......She pulled a gun.....on a sweet couple with their dog. Wanting to camp.

She looks like a nasty bitch to me.

I won't comment on the gun laws. No point.

Shoplifting while black--and four years old.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/wat...akKTydejlSlsYI
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Shoplifting while black--and four years old.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/wat...akKTydejlSlsYI
    Those people have every right to sue. The officer who dislocated the toddler's arm should also be charged with child abuse in addition to anything else he and his partner ended up being charged with. I'd also find out who called the police, because according to the article it sure wasn't the store, and sue their ass too. This bullshit is getting out of hand. It seems that it's beginning to be dangerous to be anything but white.

"I just go here!"