Thread: Kate Steinle shooting 2015

Kate Steinle shooting 2015

The illegal alien who shot her was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...TY-murder.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    The illegal alien who shot her was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...TY-murder.html
    "Mister President, Kate Steinle's shooter has been found not guilty."

"Who?"
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I saw that and I shouldn’t be shocked with the way things have gone in the US lately but I am. I Feel so sorry for her family. They’ve already gone through so much and then there’s this nonsense. I didn’t used to care for Trump but he’s been right about this from the beginning

And also, the most important part of this story.... Had he not been here, Kate WOULD be here.

He can't be not guilty!

He's a Mexican!
    He's an immigrant!

I think, I think, I'm pretty sure that means that...

He's a Mexican immigrant!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I am very sincerely sorry for Ms. Steinle's death, but if the jury found that it was an accident, I will accept that. This isn't because I would blindly trust a jury of my peers, but because I fully expected a guilty verdict. I think President Trump's attack on the verdict, and his insistence that the suspect had a history of violence, is in poor taste and irresponsible. This is how the judicial system works. No one has to like it, but it's been adjudicated. I wasn't on the jury, I didn't hear the evidence, all I know is from news articles. I just hope Ms. Steinle's family can begin to heal now.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

He is an illegal immigrant which is completely different from a legal immigrant. Why are some people confused about this?

What a damn shame that there is no justice for this young woman and her family......and countless others.

Trump was not my candidate but he is right about this issue. Build the wall and enforce the laws on the book now. American is in deep trouble with allowing this flood of illegal slave class invading and being suedo-protected. Its tanking our working class, our middle class, our lower class and making it unsafe for our citizens plus destroying moral
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

It could have been an accident, but my question is , he was deported five times, he is an illegal, what the hell was he doing back over here and how the hell did he get a gun?

I don't have an answer for the several deportations. As for the gun, from the articles I read, it was a stolen gun wrapped in cloth (like a t-shirt or towel) and stuck under the seat he was sitting in. He picked it up and it fired, bounced off the pavement, and hit her.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

her parents cannot sue the city of san francisco

https://nypost.com/2019/03/27/why-ka...or-negligence/