Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Adnan Khashoggi

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,740

    Adnan Khashoggi

    Saudi arms dealer who had 11 wives. He got caught up in the Iran-Contra affair back in the 80s and held some great parties.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oggi-dies.html
    Last edited by cash; 06-06-2017 at 06:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,438
    I'm surprised he had time for all that stuff; what with 11 wives and all.

    Damn - it's a good thing he was a Saudi.
    If he had been a Yank he'd have had a "Honey Do" list from hell.

    And just imagine being asked, "Does this dress make me look fat?"; 11 times, back to back by different women.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,423
    Finally. may he RIP.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Saudi arms dealer who had 11 wives. He got caught up in the Iran-Contra affair back in the 80s and held some great parties.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oggi-dies.html
    11 wives, sadly don't think I could make even one happy.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,429
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    11 wives, sadly don't think I could make even one happy.
    There is a great line in the film The Belles of St. Trinians when a Saudi billionaire who wants to send his daughter to the school asks his secretary to clear it with her mother first. "Her Mother?" "For goodness sake look in the files!" And the camera pans to a row of filing cabinets. Very funny.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 09-28-2019 at 11:32 PM.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    There is a great line in the film The Belles of St. Trinians when a Saudi billionaire who wants to send his daughter to the school asks his secretary to clear it with her mother first. "Her Mother?" "For goodness sake look in the files!" And the camera pans to a row of filing cabinets. Very funny.
    Thank You, will now look for the film: The Belles of ST. Trinians.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •