Thread: Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge

Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge

Joni Sledge, the second eldest sister in the hit pop group Sister Sledge, has died, a representative for the band says.

Sledge passed away at home in Phoenix, Ariz., Friday afternoon (March 10). She was 60 years old. Her cause of death has not been disclosed. http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...-sister-sledge

GOD IS NOT DEAD

RIP.

RIP Joni. 60 is too young. Will not speculate on COD until the autopsy comes out. She will be immortalized through the song she helped create, which to this day, is still a national anthem for Female empowerment.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I wonder if it was cancer.

Oh wow. There's a group I haven't thought about in a long time. They were good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very sad to hear this, still listen to their music. RIP Joni.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I remember back in the mid 90's the large company I worked for was bought out by another corporation. When we had our 1st convention "We Are Family" was the theme song, along with these cheesy cheap ass silver sunglasses for the "Our Future Is Bright" segment. Turns out the "new" family turned in to a bunch of power hungry back stabbing weasels, and needless to say, we ain't family no more! RIP Joni, your music will live forever!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!