Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DDII The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter

Cataroo Guest
    I just finally broke down and bought the first video ... guess I am now officially a Death Hag!! Whoo Hoo!!

SassySu Guest
    Can't wait for this DVD. Ordered the first from Amazon and it played beautifully as long as your DVD is multiregion you will be fine. Some day I WILL get out to L.A and take that tour.......

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Bummer, none of the the crime scene photos will come up on my computer - just white boxes with the red "x" up the corner!
    Try this one ...it takes awhile because there are so many pics
    http://crimeshots.com/Carnage69.html

Scott,Bobs site was excellent. is there anyway to get it back up?

susalu Guest
    just got DDI today in the mail from Amazon.... loved it and the witty segues from location to location! i am ready for DDII now!!! whoo hooo! susan

Quote Originally Posted by ShellBell View Post
    Great news!

I love the first one. Recently played it for my mom and brother the last time they were over for a visit. They were enthralled. Morbid fascination just runs in the family.

Thanks, Scott. Keep the DVDs coming!

My mom, brother & I did exactly the same thing tonight. It was great. Family time spent endulging our morbid curiousity is quality time!

I love when Scott is driving and comes to a light and mumbles "I hate this light!" I felt like I was right there with him. And when he's talking of Marvin Gaye and busts out laughing about the weasel around his neck. He kept saying "Yes, a weasel". I was cracking up! Great stuff.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    I love when Scott is driving and comes to a light and mumbles "I hate this light!" I felt like I was right there with him. And when he's talking of Marvin Gaye and busts out laughing about the weasel around his neck. He kept saying "Yes, a weasel". I was cracking up! Great stuff.
    yes, he speaks like you are right there with him, and in on the private jokes with him..... pretty cool....

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest

??Release date???

So has anyone heard anything about a release date? I heard hopefully before the holiday. I just want to know when I can preorder it, and when I can call up a small group of friends for a Dearly Departed double feature showing in my living room, *good times*.

Shano Guest
    I made my brother and hubby watch it with me the day I got DDI in the mail! They used to think that I was crazy checking Findadeath almost every day for updates but after watching the DVD they love it.

DDII should be fantastic Scott!! Watching the trailer totally drew me in even though I have never really been into the Tate murder and H/S.

What is actually going on with "The House at the End of the Drive" movie? We are big horror film fans and have been waiting. Will it ever come to theaters? Is is still shooting?

tensecondstolove Guest
    I am sooo waiting for this to come out. I hope soon because it would make a perfect Christmas gift...

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest

D D I I ? ? ?

Any word on weather we will be able to get our grubby little death hag fingers on the DDII DVD by Christmas Scott?

We just shot the last day today, and its going post production. Still a lot of work to do, and still hoping for a PRE Christmas release!

Kathyf Guest
    Can't wait!

bulldog0728 Guest
    scott,
    cant you get some copies out as a pre release??? for your favorite death hags?

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Dear Santa

Please bring me DDII
    I have been kind of a good girl.

Love Queen

relander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Dear Santa

Please bring me DDII
    I have been kind of a good girl.

Love Queen
    Whadda ya mean kinda of?

RNovarro Guest

Can't wait!

My ordering finger is itching to get DD2! Have been a Tate/LaBianca aficianado for decades now. We went up to 10050 before the old house was torn down -- I have a pic of myself at the gate. View from Bella Drive was much better. I'm disgusted that they tore that house down for that butt-ugly McMansion.

Keep us posted, Scott!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    My finger is quivering over the 'send' button on PayPal...leg bouncing...eyebrows twitching...please Scott please I want to watch in ON Christmas day !!!!!

bulldog0728 Guest
    enough of the shenanigans we need dd2 and we need it now. I have shown the trailer to a couple more people and they all are pumped. tell mike effin dorsey to hurry up

ShellBell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    My finger is quivering over the 'send' button on PayPal...leg bouncing...eyebrows twitching...please Scott please I want to watch in ON Christmas day !!!!!
    I hear that! I also want to give a few as gifts to those who share my passion for the morbidly fascinating!

WendyK Guest
    Still Waitng...................... Very impatiently...................

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    meee toooo!!!!!

knothere Guest
    well apparently no xmass release lol
    all i can afford is stikers anyways lol

Daphne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post

:sigh: Hopefully this comes out soon!

PvN73 Guest
    any ideas when this is out yet?

WendyK Guest
    I'm waiting still.....

kelbons Guest
    Me too!

knothere Guest
    all good things......

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    a-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n.......................

31. 02-04-2008, 12:09 PM
    Reason
    because

Geez, I understand disappointment, but I also understand other issues. There would be no DD1 or DD2 without Mike Dorsey. Mike and his mom took my tour, and his mom was so psyched they got to talking about it. Mike approached me and asked if I wanted to shoot a pilot. He put up the money, I just showed up and did my thing. We got DD1 created and available.

Mike's mom passed away recently, he changed jobs and has a real career. He does this in his spare time at his own expense.

No one else is approaching me to make movies, and I certainly don't have any money to produce these things. At the end of the day, boycott what you like, that is your prerogative. Stomping your feet isn't going to make it happen any faster.

It's going to happen.

knothere Guest
    never look a gift hoarse in the mouth

knothere Guest
    My condloences to Mr. Dorsey and his family.

Mike's mom passed away recently, he changed jobs and has a real career. He does this in his spare time at his own expense.
    Well there's something I didn't know about how this film is being made. When put into perspective, the long wait is understandable.

Thanks for sharing this behind the scenes info, Scott.

bulldog0728 Guest
    I believe excuses off set the process, but for how long. More updates and projected release dates would be a more professional way to handle it. We are dedicated to FAD and i feel we deserve that. Maybe im wrong i dunno. More people dont want to admit it but i guarantee (ass kissing aside) most people feel this way.

bulldog0728 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    never look a gift hoarse in the mouth
    this is not a gift as we are paying for it, thats saying would be appropriate if we were bashing this board or the FAD site. not for this instance. just sayin.

knothere Guest
    i dont kiss ass n i am not complaining im just enjoying the board
    the board is free so ya the gift horse
    you cooda pm ed about the release

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    i dont kiss ass n i am not complaining im just enjoying the board
    the board is free so ya the gift horse
    you cooda pm ed about the release
    I have the4 first one and had to beat someone half to death to et it back LOL AM going to wait until this one gets here. The longer yu wait for the honey the better it tastes.

bulldog0728 Guest
    i pmd flimmaker a month ago----no answer back. Scott answers back, all im saying. dont wanna piss anyone off

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    I think it is ok to vent frustration when we have been waiting so long. Havent you ever heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil"? I am excited about the prospect of DDII, I got my family hooked and waiting too, havent seen any particularly nasty posts on this thread, just a few excitied people who have been dissapointed about the delay. So I will still post every now and then until I have DDII in my hot little hand! C'monnnnnn!!!!

bulldog0728 Guest
    the nasty post was deleted before you saw it, it was out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    The best site I've found since my pal Bob's site has disappeared, is

www.mansonfamilytoday.info

Bret, the owner, is a pal, and a huge contributor to the next DVD.
    Great link, Scott, thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

miz rosebud Guest
    Geez, I understand disappointment, but I also understand other issues. There would be no DD1 or DD2 without Mike Dorsey. Mike and his mom took my tour, and his mom was so psyched they got to talking about it. Mike approached me and asked if I wanted to shoot a pilot. He put up the money, I just showed up and did my thing. We got DD1 created and available.

No one else is approaching me to make movies, and I certainly don't have any money to produce these things. At the end of the day, boycott what you like, that is your prerogative. Stomping your feet isn't going to make it happen any faster.

It's going to happen.

Hey man take youre time ill buy it whenever it gets done.thats so cool you have friends like that to do fun favors like that in there spare time with you.
    I cant wait till i see it. but family comes first and business before pleasure sometimes.keep up the good work scott!!!!
    Last edited by miz rosebud; 02-19-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling

bulldog0728 Guest
    wonder if this will be out on blu-ray?

Daphne Guest

It's going to happen.

Yikes! sorry!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    I know it'll be well worth the wait, Scott! Just as much as my waitint to afford a trip to LA to take the tour....but THAT is definitely on top of my "bucket list"!

Another clip from the project, Mike has so kindly provided us with. Youtube makes the quality considerably low, but still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5WxbhDYak

Yay! Thanks Scott

You're like a kid in a candy store in the Coroner's office, lol.

I did notice one thing that was odd though. At around 3:55 into the video, a screen comes up to explain a little about Shorty's body being found. That segment says the body was found in 1979 but the Coroner later says it was found in 1977. Is it supposed to be two different dates like that or did I miss something? I don't have the best vision in the world so that's quite possible.

knothere Guest
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Man Wow

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Scott I love the part when you said " Oh shit I hope this isn't poison something" LOL