Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oakland Ghost Ship Warehouse Party Fire

Quote Originally Posted by EJAK View Post
    What the bloody hell is going on here??? How come they are all smiling??? I saw this as a pretty two sided tragedy with ex-residents who had arguments with him blaming Derek and him defending himself... that said, this photo changes everything and makes it seem as if there is a lot more to the story. If a bunch of people I had been living with had burned alive I sure as hell wouldn't be smiling like that! It looks like a friendly reunion, not a bunch of survivors getting together after a terrible tradgedy!!!! Add all of the weird satanic rituals people said they saw occuring when they lived there and this story gets much weirder!

I completely agree! that said, if you see some of the photos posted by former residents you will realise it's not quite so... It was not only a death trap, but also very unhygienic, people were allegedly paying almost $5000 a month to stay there with no bathrooms, no heating and no safety
    You don't really need heat here in California, unless you live way up in Northern Cali where they get snow and a lot more rain.

krystleann Guest
    Well, not sure what to make of all the assertions but I've been seeing people on other forums say it's almost like the whole place was set up for human sacrifice, a lot of idols/skulls and other symbolic "magikal" items were known to be featured and supposedly "worshiped" .... that might be why they didn't all seem too upset while dining at Denny's.

Derick has said some pretty freaky stuff in the past too...about proverbial murder, etc but that just might've been the meth talkin.

But, despite this being a conspiracy theory of sorts, there *was* a lot of freaky foreshadowing going on, that is for sure.

belle234 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by krystleann View Post
    Well, not sure what to make of all the assertions but I've been seeing people on other forums say it's almost like the whole place was set up for human sacrifice, a lot of idols/skulls and other symbolic "magikal" items were known to be featured and supposedly "worshiped" .... that might be why they didn't all seem too upset while dining at Denny's.

Derick has said some pretty freaky stuff in the past too...about proverbial murder, etc but that just might've been the meth talkin.

But, despite this being a conspiracy theory of sorts, there *was* a lot of freaky foreshadowing going on, that is for sure.
    I have read a lot about that too and I don't believe it. I agree with you - it sounds like a druggie rambling. He claimed on FB that he is off drugs and gets drug tested.. and never tested dirty.. which could be true.. but he might have permanently damaged his brain.

The trial has started on this case - the two hippies charged are trying to blame everything on the landlords.

https://abc7news.com/ghost-ship-defe...-fire/4880809/

a wonderful long article on the two hippies and details about the fire

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/m...e=sectionfront

Last edited by cash; 12-12-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    The trial has started on this case - the two hippies charged are trying to blame everything on the landlords.

https://abc7news.com/ghost-ship-defe...-fire/4880809/

a wonderful long article on the two hippies and details about the fire

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/m...e=sectionfront

Thank you for posting.

I just read the NYT article (haven't gotten to the other one yet), and it was a very good read.

I honestly don't have the slightest idea what Harris is supposed to be "guilty" of.

One thing that struck me about the article is that the author described both Almena and Allison as physically attractive. IMO, the both of them look they were scraped out of the gutter with a rusty spatula.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

6. 12-12-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Thank you for posting.

I just read the NYT article (haven't gotten to the other one yet), and it was a very good read.

I honestly don't have the slightest idea what Harris is supposed to be "guilty" of.

One thing that struck me about the article is that the author described both Almena and Allison as physically attractive. IMO, the both of them look they were scraped out of the gutter with a rusty spatula.
    you are welcome