Thread: Bloodbath in bangladesh

Bloodbath in bangladesh

Islamist militants kill 20 hostages in Bangladesh restaurant attack, 13 more rescued by commando raid

Last edited by cindyt; 07-02-2016 at 06:47 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

This stuff is just gettin' worse and worse.....
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    This stuff is just gettin' worse and worse.....
    It does, and I'm paraying nothing happens on or around our birthday.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ISIS has released photos of hostages killed inside the cafe - WARNING GRAPHIC

https://www.zerocensorship.com/t/isi...aughter-287418

navallint Guest
    Dear Lord, it just won't end. The last days.

[QUOTE=cash;1523391]ISIS has released photos of hostages killed inside the cafe

Great find - I suspect that I'll be spending some time on that website; it looks very interesting.
    The photo that strikes me most is the one with the bodies on the floor next to a table; on the table are what became the last meals for those unsuspecting people.

This most un-Godly carnage of course; is done in the name of God. To these people; they are enacting the will of their God. I guess maybe their God lacks the ability to do it on his own and thus needs mortal intervention.

Yeah - that's a real testament to his existence and power. If you've got to "help a God out"; you might ought to rethink that whole belief system you've got going on; something just isn't right with that.

I wonder how much of the relative rarity of such attacks in the States is due to intelligence and\or pre-emptive intervention?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

[QUOTE=JimC;1523398]
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    ISIS has released photos of hostages killed inside the cafe

Great find - I suspect that I'll be spending some time on that website; it looks very interesting.
    The photo that strikes me most is the one with the bodies on the floor next to a table; on the table are what became the last meals for those unsuspecting people.

This most un-Godly carnage of course; is done in the name of God. To these people; they are enacting the will of their God. I guess maybe their God lacks the ability to do it on his own and thus needs mortal intervention.

Yeah - that's a real testament to his existence and power. If you've got to "help a God out"; you might ought to rethink that whole belief system you've got going on; something just isn't right with that.

I wonder how much of the relative rarity of such attacks in the States is due to intelligence and\or pre-emptive intervention?
    It's done in the name of Allah, not God. I know what you're going to say Jim, so we'll just agree to disagree. Heh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cool title Cindy. Sounds Newspaper-ish.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Cool title Cindy. Sounds Newspaper-ish.
    It is right off AJC.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

[QUOTE=cindyt;1523403]
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    It's done in the name of Allah, not God. I know what you're going to say Jim, so we'll just agree to disagree. Heh.
    Allah, God - same thing, different people.

I just read that at least three American students from two different universities are among the murdered. It's messed up for anybody to die that way; especially young people with their whole lives ahead of them.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

[QUOTE=JimC;1523419]
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post

Allah, God - same thing, different people.

I just read that at least three American students from two different universities are among the murdered. It's messed up for anybody to die that way; especially young people with their whole lives ahead of them.
    Two of those students were from Emory U in Atlanta

Abinta Kabir (left), an Emory student at Oxford College, was visiting family and friends when she was taken hostage and murdered by terrorists in the attack Friday, July 1, 2016, in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Faraaz Hossain (right), an Emory University student from Dhaka, was also killed by terrorists in the attack.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD