Thread: Toddlers Chained up in Texas

Toddlers Chained up in Texas

Looked for a thread on this and didn't see one. If there is one, please merge them!It pretty much goes without saying that I would like to beat the fuck out of the adults at this house of horrors. There were apparently eight children in different stages of being tortured but the two found outside were the worst off:Toddlers found chained up in Texas yard covered in hundreds of woundsTwo severely injured toddlers found tied up with a chain and a dog leash in a San Antonio backyard are in an excellent foster home and are eating 'like they have never seen food before', their attorney said. The four-year-old boy and three-year-old girl were rescued along with six other children, who were left alone inside a rent house on April 29, where they were living in squalor.Officers had found the boy with a chain tied around one ankle with the other end secured to the ground, while the girl was secured to the frame of the back door by a leash.Authorities said the two children had been left outside in the rain, possibly for days, and had been physically abused for at least two weeks, according to the Houston Chronicle.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz48ZmUtjUx
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Texas?

Not Florida?

What the fuck.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

i just can't. what. the. fuck. why do people pork out kids over and over, then not care for them. fuck them. i hope the adults DIAF

The Daily Mail has already shut down comments on their article, I can just imagine readers' reactions.

I grew up in that neighborhood! It used to be a decent lower middle class area pretty much equally white black and hispainc. Never was the best neighborhood but was safe in the 70s and up til around 1985. It is a complete shithole now. There are burned out boarded up and abandoned houses everywhere. Giant pile of garbage everywhere. The garbage problem was so bad for a while that my old elementary school across the street from the hood wouldnt let kids out to the playground for recess because of the rats from across the street biting them. Just awful. BTW the one that tied the kids up got the shit beat out of her in county jail (and shes pregnant with her seventh critter).
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Thanks for the background info Ich. Explains a lot. More than news has.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I read that the neighborhood is "rallying" around the family, which is stupid because the kids are gone now. The kids really needed them to rally when the two kids were crying in the back yard for days and the kids inside were being starved or worse. I'm glad the bitch was beaten up in prison, I just hope the baby wasn't injured. Hopefully the baby will be taken away from her immediately. Here are links to some of the news articles about this case:

The case of the two toddlers found tied up in a backyard, in chains, turns out to be worse than originally thought. New details surfaced during a court hearing, on Wednesday, that the mother of the abused kids has a third child. The 17-month-old has been removed from her care and is in CPS custody in California.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...tody/186534646

Two young children found chained and leashed outside a San Antonio home had suffered hundreds of scars and injuries from months, perhaps years, of abuse, a sheriff's official said Friday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...506-story.html

Man turns self in, says he didn’t report abuse of kids tied up in San Antonio because ‘he’s not God’

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...-not-god.html/
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

The people that reported them have received death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    The people that reported them have received death threats.
    Guess what happens in the hood stays in the hood. SMH
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

OMG.....poor babies. Damn it.