Thread: False Alarm at naval medical center san diego

False Alarm at naval medical center san diego

Naval Medical Center San Diego warned of a possible active shooter at the military hospital Tuesday morning and urged those at the facility to "run, hide or fight."
    NMCSD posted the following notice to its Facebook page around 8:10 a.m. Tuesday:
    “**!ATTENTION!** An active shooter has just been been reported in building #26 at Naval Medical Center San Diego. All occupants are advised to run, hide or fight. All non-emergency response personnel are asked to stay away from the compound, located at 34800 Bob Wilson Drive, San Diego, CA 92134.”

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...#ixzz3yMzcu1Xx
    Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

This is ongoing now, watching the live feed this is scary, I am ten mins from here. I will post more as soon as I find out, SWAT is there, K-9 Units, there is a mental ward there, and a day care for the children of the workers. Building fitness center, rehabilitation center for the wounded warriors and intake center., it has not been confirmed or not if anyone has been shot but there were shots heard. Three schools on lockdown and Point Loma Naval Base is on lock down as well, report states that three shots were fired in the area, but so far nothing confirmed. Now NCIS is on scene.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-26-2016 at 09:24 AM.

So far nothing, they are evacuating the building. Reporters are wondering if someone just heard a noise and mistook it as shots being fired.

I'm glad it turned out to be nothing. This was about the last thing I wanted to hear today.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Yeah it was a false alarm better to be safe then sorry.

I was wondering what came of that. It just dawned on me to check because I've been watching the news today and had not heard anything more.