Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1050575859
Results 2,901 to 2,918 of 2918

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

About to hop in the shower....Wonder Twin will be here soon.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

I like the 'Wonder Twin" reference you use. Have you two ever bumped fist and say "Wonder Twin power, activate?"

Our Tax Return was pretty decent this time. We bought a new fridge. Nothing fancy. Freezer on top and an Ice Maker. But, it's the first new fridge we have ever owned. They should be here in an hour or two and Debra is crawling the walls in excitement. Geez, you'd think it was a new power tool or something.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I like the 'Wonder Twin" reference you use. Have you two ever bumped fist and say "Wonder Twin power, activate?"

Our Tax Return was pretty decent this time. We bought a new fridge. Nothing fancy. Freezer on top and an Ice Maker. But, it's the first new fridge we have ever owned. They should be here in an hour or two and Debra is crawling the walls in excitement. Geez, you'd think it was a new power tool or something.

Trying to decide whether to eat a late lunch, go back to bed, or start writing.
    Last edited by Admin Cindy; 03-09-2019 at 11:31 AM.

I would go with the first two.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

I would go with the first two.
    I edited my novel. Tried to find a professional-looking star font for my brand, but that all looked like a 5 year old designed them, so I'm sticking with what I have.

About to help my older sister use compressed air to clean the CPU for her desktop computer.

Why yes...yes we have. We refer to each other as "my Wonder Twin" IRL too. We are very similar in size and both wear similarly shaped glasses, but she has a good four or five inches on me in height. And she's fair-skinned with reddish hair where I'm dark-skinned with black hair (when it's not colored). I keep telling her it's a shame she's straight because she would be perfect for me. We have such similar tastes in almost everything.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

They do sell the Rings, but they are a bit pricey. I totally forgot about the time change this morning. I'm glad Clocks are easier to move one hour forward.

Home from the movies. Wonder Twin and I saw "Captain Marvel" and LOVED it.

Watching the Aaron Hernandez Uncovered documentary.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Just finished posting my daily writing report on Absolute Write Water Cooler. Going to work on my plotting now--or attempt it. I like to write by the seat of my pants, but I found a plot building format that looks neat.

Thinking about someone special, playing around with makeup, watching Hoarders, smoking a cig, drinking coffee.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Just ate some corned beef, cabbage, potoatoes, and carrots, made it in the instapot man it was delish the corned beef was falling apart and the carrots and taters only took seven mins to cook.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Fixing to start my writing session.

Watching MASH, smoking my after dinner cig, thinking about someone special, wondering if my new microdermabrasion scrub is gonna hurt.

Also still crossing my fingers that I will get one of those two jobs I interviewed for. Even though for one of them I have to get a shot and it's lower paying. (Fast food, Hep A shots are required in my state)
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Helping older sister get ready for work.