Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252596061626370 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

reading posts, about to go read a book, depression is kicking my butt today.

I have to iron shirts for work next week, but I don't feel like it. I would pay someone to do it for me !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I used to love to iron.

Fixing to start the first draft of my next Voice article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finally home. After work Wonder Twin and I went out. Had dinner at Burger King because no way was she gonna let me skip. Then went to see Avengers: Endgame. *begins to wail* Now I have to repair my heart.... No spoilers.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Laying in bed, thinking of seeing what's new on Netflix

Getting ready for church. Afterwards it's a homemade taco lunch with Bestie and Niecelet to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Only thing missing is tequila. Next year.

"I just go here!"

Waiting on Triple AAA to come change our tire and we dont have a jack or tire iron and our spare is flat as well, LOL, hubby hit the ankle high concrete edging up our drive way and it caused a flat, he hits this thing about twice a month with his back drivers side tire, I told him one of these days it's going to damage our tire you doing that sure enough it did, just pray the rim isn't bent.

Sitting on my balcony reading and getting a bit of sun.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Watching the current episode of SVU, the one with Snoop Dogg. After this is over I'll go do food prep for the week's lunches. I only need to prep 3 lunches. I made tacos tonight and day after is always taco salad lunch. When Miss E eats the leftovers she only eats the meat and the cheese. I'll make salad for tomorrow, 3 homemade Lunchables for the rest of the week. I have one day where I buy.

"I just go here!"

Coming out of the storm shelter. Weather is horrible here. Thunderstorms and a tornado or two touched down not far from me but I'm okay.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Coming out of the storm shelter. Weather is horrible here. Thunderstorms and a tornado or two touched down not far from me but I'm okay.
    Glad to hear you're ok.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It's getting tiresome this year. I have a Weather Radio by my side of the Bed. It's set to go off just for Canadian County in Oklahoma. Where Mustang is, and unfortunately, There has been warnings and watches for SO MANY days in a row.

I'm watching War Movies, of course. Memorial Day Weekend tradition for me. Will be heading out shortly to put a Flag and some Flowers on Dad's Grave.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

It's going to be hot as the Devil's kitchen for the next few days. I dread the storms that will come with the cooler air.

Just finished writing, fixing to clean up, while waiting for dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing in bed, waiting for my Tylenol pm to kick in, may see what's doing on YouTube or Netflix in the meantime

I'm having a hungry.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lying in bed relaxing. About to get up, shower, and get ready for church. Loving my haircut I got yesterday. Stylist incorporated the color still in my hair with my natural color coming back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190525_211140.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	54839

"I just go here!"

Watching YouTube videos.

Popping in to say "hello" to my favorite forum that I don't visit often enough anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblindburd View Post
    Popping in to say "hello" to my favorite forum that I don't visit often enough anymore.
    Hello! You should pop in more often.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Up with a bottle of raspberry tea after a nightmare...

"I just go here!"

Up eating after my blood sugar level dived.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting up for a bit,been sick since Sunday, feeling somewhat better but am going to crawl back into bed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Sitting up for a bit,been sick since Sunday, feeling somewhat better but am going to crawl back into bed soon.
    Get well soon.

I am taking a breathing treatment because I smoked for decades and lived in a chimney most of that time. I've been writing and revising the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Exhausted. I worked last weekend, so today is the start of my 3 day weekend. The dog and I went for a walk this morning (3 miles!), and when we got back I did my spring deep clean on the chicken coop. I need to muster up some more energy and get as much stuff done around here before surgery next week...
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Cindy thanks feeling a lot better, today, am modding and then going to go read or work on my own book, Sassy wish you all the best with your surgery.

Thanks. I’m super nervous, but excited to get some strength and feeling back in my fingers

On our way home from volunteering at Pride. Got there this morning, were setting up, and Westboro Baptist "Church" shows up to picket us. Guy bearing a sign that said "Go and sin no more." KCPD got them out of there with a quickness.

"I just go here!"

Westboro church needs to also learn not to sin, if they were really going by the bible and God's teachings, they would love one another, meaning all as God loves/loved them, the women wouldn't dress in pants and would have to cover her hair, not eat pork, not wear mixed fabrics, would be out helping those in need...
    Anyway just waking up about to get ready and go out for the day if I can get my hubby up and am going swimming tonight at the Y, If nothing comes up to prevent us from going.

Westboro church needs to also learn not to sin, if they were really going by the bible and God's teachings, they would love one another, meaning all as God loves/loved them, the women wouldn't dress in pants and would have to cover her hair, not eat pork, not wear mixed fabrics, would be out helping those in need...
    Yep. This. *gestures above* All of this. We were setting up, finding out where the cheapest drinks were ($5 lemonades with $3 refills), trying to get ice for the water bottles we had brought....and this guy shows up with the sign. We looked at each other and looked at him. Yep. Westboro Baptist "Church." And I use the term "church" loosely with them. KCPD has been all over Pride all weekend and got the guy out and fast. I didn't see if he had brought friends or not but after the cops got the one guy out we didn't see any more.

"I just go here!"

The Bible teaches love, not hate and intolerance.

Changed the theme and settings of my three blogs. Got to go back sometime and update the About Me page, but right now Ima sick of it.

I hope dinner is soon.

Later I'll start my writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got up an hour ago. Drinking my Morning Coffee and watching PBS. Their line up on Saturday afternoons is great.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Watching YouTube videos and doing laundry.

Taking a breathing treatment while revising old blog articles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to hop in the shower. Getting ready for church.

"I just go here!"

Having a bit of anxiety so hoping I can go swimming today when hubby gets home. Sitting here in my swimsuit and a tee and sweats and will take something to cover my swimsuit for when I get in the water, I don't like showing my legs and arms or much of me when I swim, so I try to cover up.

Having a bit of anxiety so hoping I can go swimming today when hubby gets home. Sitting here in my swimsuit and a tee and sweats and will take something to cover my swimsuit for when I get in the water, I don't like showing my legs and arms or much of me when I swim, so I try to cover up.
    I'm the same way. I don't like showing much skin at all. I have done good to wear a tank top and capris to Pride this weekend.

Right now I'm watching OITNB after finishing lunch prep for the week. I'm headed back to Pride for more mom hugging. At some point over the next 2 hours I need to squeeze in lunch.

"I just go here!"

Sitting here. I need to be writing, but ima just sitting here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking of what to do when my youngest sister and I visit an aunt and uncle of ours during July.

I'm the same way. I don't like showing much skin at all. I have done good to wear a tank top and capris to Pride this weekend.

Right now I'm watching OITNB after finishing lunch prep for the week. I'm headed back to Pride for more mom hugging. At some point over the next 2 hours I need to squeeze in lunch.
    Good job Ria, I wish I could go to PRIDE and give out hugs. Right now just trying to get my butt up to eat something, I haven't been eating lately, may have to have hubby get some boost for me.

Brittany brought my groceries. She's lost a lot of weight and looked 10 feet tall. I swear. Lol. Put the groceries up and posted my new Brandon Lee blog look on my Facebook group. Now, who knows? I may read or start writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to find something to eat. Also watching YouTube videos.

Washed dishes. Thinking about lunch before I polish 5 articles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to get some stuff done around this house while i still have two working hands...

Good job Ria, I wish I could go to PRIDE and give out hugs. Right now just trying to get my butt up to eat something, I haven't been eating lately, may have to have hubby get some boost for me.
    It was SO much fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm not eating much either. Skipped lunch but managed dinner. Trying not to skip meals but I don't feel hunger pangs like everyone else.

"I just go here!"

Ria I don't feel hunger pains also, well I should say rarely do I, all I have had for the last two days was some oven baked fries, and water and coke zero. For two days hubby is like thats it I'll be making you smoothies to drink, right now about to do a work out and get some writing done. and sweet the hardwood floor in the living room, I miss having carpet, hardwood is a pain in the butt to take care of.

It's tough. Wonder Twin keeps on me about it. Keeps me in check. If I complain that my tummy is too full, she pats my tummy and calls it a "cute and full little tum that's supposed to be full." Now it's 8pm, I'm watching OITNB and knowing I need dinner but don't want dinner.

"I just go here!"

(((((Putting on Mama Hen Cap)))))) Not eating regularly will eat you sooner or later. I found that out the hard way.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, um Mama Hen, I know I am trying, I really am, I think I'll start drinking smoothies, right now patting myself on the back for getting my credit score into the Good almost perfect credit bracket, and working out a plan and payment schedule to be debt free totally in 2021, will have one bill paid off in Dec of this year and another in oct of this year and one in sept of 2020 and one in april of 2021. Seems not that long to go but yet also seems so far.

You're welcome. I just hate to see someone else experience what happened to me. Smoothies might set you on the road to eating. Congrats on the good credit score and debt-free plan.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Wahlburgers with an ice pack on my wrist.