Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353606162636471 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Just got up from a nap. Taking a breathing treatment, and fixing to start on the 3rd draft of my next article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, right now it's 115 pm I am eating a packet of oatmeal first meal of the day, I plan on making a smoothie later on and then since I didn't do anything June fifth in honor of my grandparents (they are both gone now grandma died last year on June 28th,) what would have been their 54th wedding anniversary, I will be making my grandma's homemade potatoe salad and some bbq bison meat burgers, so after I eat this oatmeal I'll get started on the tater salad.

Now I've got a taste in my mouth for potato salad. Lol. Taking a break from revising my article, Change of Habit. Fixing to shop for an image to post with it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    (((((Putting on Mama Hen Cap)))))) Not eating regularly will eat you sooner or later. I found that out the hard way.
    Thanks Mama Hen. I'm trying hard. Protein shakes are my friend, as is Instant Breakfast in milk. If I can't manage solid food I can drink some. Also manage V8 juice. "You won't lose weight starving yourself!" Is what Wonder Twin keeps drumming into my head. She's right. And she's after me because she cares. We have a platonic relationship. Love each other, hug, cuddle, and hold hands but nothing sexual.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just published my article, A Change of Habit. Now, I'm waiting for dinner to arrive and afterward may start revising my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now watching Jacksepticeye play Papers Please again on YouTube.

"I just go here!"

Taking a break from sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Home from the yearly carnival/fair my city has every year at this time. Walked around, had dinner at Dairy Queen, and found a t-shirt I couldn't resist. It says, "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

Just got one sister of mine up for work and am going to get some breakfast.

Fixing to eat brunch while watching Tale of Tales, which is the grimmer side of fairy tales on IFC Films Unlimited via Prime Video.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "Masterchef Junior" and taking a break from reading "The Handmaid's Tale." I'm reading it very carefully.

"I just go here!"

Trying to decide what I want to eat for my birthday breakfast. Biscuits, sausage, eggs, and grits or ribeye and potato salad. Hmmmm
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Brainstorming ideas for blog post topics....
    On a side note, Doc said I could do some light typing after surgery, but this is hard! typing one handed with my i phone is easier
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Laundry. Yay.

Sassy did you have the old surgery where they cut you open or the new?

"I just go here!"

My insurance wouldn’t cover the super easy one (they call it the “thread technique”), so I met with a surgeon. I ended up having it done endoscopicly. Doc was afraid that the scope would be to big for my tiny hands, but he found a scope that was smaller that he thought would work for this surgery and it went very smoothly ����

Cindy the tater salad was good, Ria, I am the same way on most days I can't manage solid foods, I have an appointment on the 14th with my therapist, Sassy am glad the surgery went well, Right now I am sitting here listening to the Germanic group called Heilung it's acient style Germanic music, aka pagan music, I don't speak Germanic but the song and the singing is very powerful, it's about healing.

Taking a break from sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding, thinking what I want to eat, thinking about gaming and or working on my book.

I having been up long. Might game for a while and then write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just woke up from an unscheduled little catnap. Shark week literally drains my energy. About to go forage for something to eat and then might game. I'm roughly halfway through Delta Rune, which is the not-quite-sequel-and-not-quite-prequel to Undertale. You have to finish Undertale before playing Delta Rune.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to eat a slice of birthday cake and watch a movie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting here, bemused. My brother's new stepmother-in-law just thanked me via FB for sharing my home with her. Uhhhhh. She must think I'm his wife's mother.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just did evening dishes, now may see what's on Netflix or YouTube

Debating whether to go back to sleep or get up and have coffee and breakfast....if I get up and have coffee and breakfast I can take a nap later. Saturday is my day to catch up on all the sleep I miss during the week.

"I just go here!"

Eating a late breakfast for lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching fifteenth season of Grey's. The new bone doc creeps me out. IDK why.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-16-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching fifteenth season of Grey's. The new bone doc creeps me out. IDK why.
    Linc? He had to grow on me.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Linc? He had to grow on me.
    Yeah, Linc.

Updating my author website.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It took the entire season but he grew on me.

Right now I'm back from group and watching "The Handmaid's Tale" on Hulu while I wait for pizza dough to rise. I just finished the book and am on the fourth episode of the first season. I had to pause the show because it was even with where I was in the book and I didn't want any spoilers. Margaret Atwood has a sequel coming this fall that I'm anxious to read.

"I just go here!"

There's also a guy on GA who looks like he just stepped out of Star Wars.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching YouTube videos.

Just finished updating the writing tips on my author website.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

There's also a guy on GA who looks like he just stepped out of Star Wars.
    Which one?

I just got home from work. Going to relax for a bit and get laundry started. Yay.

"I just go here!"

Which one?

I just got home from work. Going to relax for a bit and get laundry started. Yay.
    I don't know his name. He's the one the guy with the glasses on is gaga for. Guy just reminds me of a character on Star Wars.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got home from St. Mary's ER. Left arm and chest pain turned out to be tendinitis. The irony was, I had been watching Grey's Anatomy.

Ria, the guy I'm talking about is Nick.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Washing laundry and looking forward to getting a new laptop on Friday night.

Just got home from St. Mary's ER. Left arm and chest pain turned out to be tendinitis. The irony was, I had been watching Grey's Anatomy.

Ria, the guy I'm talking about is Nick.
    Ohhhh Nico....ahhhhhh. He's cute with Glasses I think. But I'm just happy to see another gay couple. . I hope you're feeling better. Tendonitis sucks. I get it in both my wrists really easily.

"I just go here!"

Which one?

It's the one that carries a Light Saber, has the Wookie Boyfriend.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Yesterday I discovered a new free TV thing, so im watching that and working on my blog...

I've been updating my author website. Got my first Publix grocery delivery today. I got several twofers. Nice! But, man, their ribeye steak is dear. Lol. I'm going to get Sissy to pick me up one at Walmart the next time.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I've been updating my author website. Got my first Publix grocery delivery today. I got several twofers. Nice! But, man, their ribeye steak is dear. Lol. I'm going to get Sissy to pick me up one at Walmart the next time.
    How do you like grocery delivery? I love it. Produce can be iffy but it saves me having to get a ride to the store every week or get dropped off after work and worry about a ride home.

"I just go here!"

How do you like grocery delivery? I love it. Produce can be iffy but it saves me having to get a ride to the store every week or get dropped off after work and worry about a ride home.
    i love being able to choose what I want instead of settling for what Sissy thinks is best. Seriously. One week she wouldn't get me a tub of chicken salad because "It cost too much." Sheesh. Not when I'll be getting like three sandwiches or more out of it.

She kept asking me if I was sure that I gave them the right address. WTF? Lol. I guess if I can write two books I can fill out an address thingy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Going to go to IHOP to have breakfast this morning.

i love being able to choose what I want instead of settling for what Sissy thinks is best. Seriously. One week she wouldn't get me a tub of chicken salad because "It cost too much." Sheesh. Not when I'll be getting like three sandwiches or more out of it.

She kept asking me if I was sure that I gave them the right address. WTF? Lol. I guess if I can write two books I can fill out an address thingy.
    Personally since it's YOUR money she shouldn't give two shits what you buy. But that's just my opinion.

"I just go here!"

Personally since it's YOUR money she shouldn't give two shits what you buy. But that's just my opinion.
    You're right. She's domineering.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You're right. She's domineering.
    Unless you're buying a sex swing to suspend from the ceiling of her house....what you buy food wise for you should be your business.

It's like where I am. There's a pantry but all 16 families have access to it and there's not really anything we actively use that's in it. Except paper towels and toilet paper. Food is brought to us on the sell by date. Sorry but I pack lunches for the week. I need produce, meats, and eggs that will be fresh through the end of the week. They have very little in the way of meat here as it is. Yeah we use some of the ramen and flour and sugar. But beyond that it's easier if I buy my own groceries.

I'm tempted to skip meals too much and Wonder Twin gets on my case about it but she does so because she cares. We have a platonic relationship. Love each other just not sexually. If I skip breakfast, by around 11 I'm starting to get rather bitchy. If I still don't eat, I quickly move into dizzy and lightheaded. I haven't passed out yet, but when I told Wonder Twin the story about my trainee at McDonald's passing out on me because she hadn't eaten, Wonder Twin got in my face and said, "And still YOU don't want to eat and that's why you NEED TO." She just cares is all.

I order breakfast stuff I can microwave and take to work with me as we don't have a microwave at work. Lunch is stuff like chicken, egg, or tuna salad with crackers or homemade Lunchables or sandwich/wrap. All with fruit and veggies. Sometimes a hard boiled egg for protein depending on what I've packed.

"I just go here!"

Struggling to find the words to finish up this weeks blog so i can add pictures and post it. I also just finished working on the wood pile, extremely hard to do one handed. Probably two more days of splitting and we should be done with that

Ria, be warned there is a scene in season two of handmaids tale that you may want to fast forward through, I can't remember which episode but if you look at episodes on season two it will tell you warning this episode contains a scene that others may find disturbing, I had to as it started to trigger me, right now just modding, and going to go spend time with mother in law today. I just ordered some reusable straws as here in CA you have to ask for straws now if you want one, also a soft bristle tooth brush and toothpaste for sensitive teeth, I am a grouchy bitch today as I have been cutting caffeine.

Took doggy for a walk this morning. Then I made us some breakfast, and then made oatmeal rhubarb cookies for the humans of the house, and peanut butter carrot cookies for the dog. Just finished cleaning up from that and taking a break. Waiting for hubby to get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, be warned there is a scene in season two of handmaids tale that you may want to fast forward through, I can't remember which episode but if you look at episodes on season two it will tell you warning this episode contains a scene that others may find disturbing, I had to as it started to trigger me, right now just modding, and going to go spend time with mother in law today. I just ordered some reusable straws as here in CA you have to ask for straws now if you want one, also a soft bristle tooth brush and toothpaste for sensitive teeth, I am a grouchy bitch today as I have been cutting caffeine.
    Thanks for the warning. I read the book carefully and am watching the show carefully. I'm still in the first season of the show. Not sure how much I'll get to watch today though. Watching Niecelet shortly for a couple of hours so her momma can go visit her aunt who is in ICU. Can't take a kid in ICU. Miss E went with her dad and is working tonight so it's just me.

Right now though I'm about to get up and go forage for food. Slept till about two hours ago which is a first for me. Got up and immediately downed a protein shake and now I need to find some solid food. Wonder Twin made it crystal clear she's not thrilled with how late I slept because it does interfere with me getting in 3 meals.

"I just go here!"