Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1555626364
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3165

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

  1. #3151
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I hope Esperanto's ok.
    Notarized?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  2. #3152
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,372
    Thank you Mods for getting that porno thread off of here. Don't need that crap on this Forum.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  3. #3153
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,535
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    Two years ago today I got married, and my daddy died. It’s also my first day off after a long stretch of days (first week back after surgery and they scheduled me 7 days in a row) and it feels good to relax and get my own work done on my own terms!
    Happy Belated Anniversary, We had a porno thread? Yeah don't need that on here.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 08-20-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  4. #3154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,543
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Notarized?
    You have to ask? C'man Jim. You know me better than that.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  5. #3155
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,202
    Scanning and editing photos to illustrate my next article.

    I'll likely watch Miami Vice reruns at dinner and then do revisions on the article. My deadline is tomorrow.

  6. #3156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,372
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Happy Belated Anniversary, We had a porno thread? Yeah don't need that on here.
    Same poster, happened last year. Nobody comments on it and one of y'all must make it go away. They post links with porn language in them. Not hyperlinks.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  7. #3157
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,978
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Scanning and editing photos to illustrate my next article.

    I'll likely watch Miami Vice reruns at dinner and then do revisions on the article. My deadline is tomorrow.
    I guess I'm older, but now watching reruns of :Murder she wrote.(and enjoying them)
    Also hope the deadline worked out.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 08-20-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  8. #3158
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,202
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I guess I'm older, but now watching reruns of :Murder she wrote.(and enjoying them)
    Also hope the deadline worked out.
    I just finished the second draft. Pretty sure it will be ready on time.

  9. #3159
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Scanning and editing photos to illustrate my next article.

    I'll likely watch Miami Vice reruns at dinner and then do revisions on the article. My deadline is tomorrow.
    Miami Vice reruns are great.
    I have season one on DVD - I actually - somehow - wound up - for a time - in possession of some "unofficial" episodes a few years ago. Back then, they weren't releasing sanctioned episodes, I heard because of some very complicated musical rights.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  10. #3160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,202
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Miami Vice reruns are great.
    I have season one on DVD - I actually - somehow - wound up - for a time - in possession of some "unofficial" episodes a few years ago. Back then, they weren't releasing sanctioned episodes, I heard because of some very complicated musical rights.
    I can imagine. I get all five seasons on my Amazon Prime STARZ subscription.

    Just got up from a nap. I wrote for hours and hours and revised for more hours, and I was exhausted.

  11. #3161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,543
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Same poster, happened last year. Nobody comments on it and one of y'all must make it go away. They post links with porn language in them. Not hyperlinks.
    Oh that old thing? Gone.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  12. #3162
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,888
    Slow at work right now, catching up on the old forum. Hi guys

  13. #3163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,202

  14. #3164
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,535
    Can't sleep, was reading Chase Darkness with me and Scott and Dearly Departed Tours got a mention in the book.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  15. #3165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    184
    Watching a kids' game show from the U.K. called Trapped. It's pretty dark for a kids' show but still enjoyable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •