Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

PurrPurr Guest
    Just got back from an early birthday dinner. Going to have cake later.

Trying to find something to watch; there isn't much on TV tonight and OJ ain't on till later in the week

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Just got back from an early birthday dinner. Going to have cake later.
    Happy Birthday, girlie!

FedX me a hunk of cake, willya? I'm going to go off my diet Sunday with one of those little cakes--chocolate, of course--for Valentine's Day. I want coconut, but they don't see them.

Oh, and I'm fixing to take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Happy Birthday, girlie!

FedX me a hunk of cake, willya? I'm going to go off my diet Sunday with one of those little cakes--chocolate, of course--for Valentine's Day. I want coconut, but they don't see them.

Oh, and I'm fixing to take a nap.

I originally wanted carrot cake...but no one could find any.

Funny Chinese New Year fell on my birthday. The egg rolls and sweet/sour chicken with rice were DIVINE. I may have a new addiction. LOL

I'm headed to the shower in a few and then change into jammies before the hockey game starts.

Just finished my Lean Cuisine pizza and contemplating packing breakfast and lunch for tomorrow, then going to bed. I got next to NO sleep last night. First of all, insomnia is a bitch. Second of all, the "kitty nap" I took yesterday afternoon definitely hurt my sleep schedule.

I finally drifted off to sleep around midnight. My first alarm goes off at 3am because I had to be at work at 5am this morning. About a half-hour later, hubby comes to bed. He opens the bedroom window. Keep in mind, it is in the upper 20s lower 30s here, "feels like" temps are in the teens. Colder'n a witch's titty. And Hubby decides to open the window. The cold air woke my big brown ass right up.

Finally, I drift back off to sleep only to wake with a start thinking I was late to work. No joke, I thought it was six-thirty in the morning. "Why didn't [Manager A] call me? She usually does if I'm more than 15 minutes late and don't call or message her to let her know?" I grabbed my phone, to call the store, and it was only 1:30am. I put the phone back on the nightstand. I think I got maybe two hours of sleep altogether.

When the last alarm went off, I didn't want to get out of bed because the room was so damn cold. I'm laying down the law tonight. If Hubby wants to sleep with me tonight, that window is staying CLOSED. This is why we sleep in separate rooms during the winter. He likes to be frozen, I like to be warm and toasty.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Just finished my Lean Cuisine pizza and contemplating packing breakfast and lunch for tomorrow, then going to bed. I got next to NO sleep last night. First of all, insomnia is a bitch. Second of all, the "kitty nap" I took yesterday afternoon definitely hurt my sleep schedule.

I finally drifted off to sleep around midnight. My first alarm goes off at 3am because I had to be at work at 5am this morning. About a half-hour later, hubby comes to bed. He opens the bedroom window. Keep in mind, it is in the upper 20s lower 30s here, "feels like" temps are in the teens. Colder'n a witch's titty. And Hubby decides to open the window. The cold air woke my big brown ass right up.

Finally, I drift back off to sleep only to wake with a start thinking I was late to work. No joke, I thought it was six-thirty in the morning. "Why didn't [Manager A] call me? She usually does if I'm more than 15 minutes late and don't call or message her to let her know?" I grabbed my phone, to call the store, and it was only 1:30am. I put the phone back on the nightstand. I think I got maybe two hours of sleep altogether.

When the last alarm went off, I didn't want to get out of bed because the room was so damn cold. I'm laying down the law tonight. If Hubby wants to sleep with me tonight, that window is staying CLOSED. This is why we sleep in separate rooms during the winter. He likes to be frozen, I like to be warm and toasty.
    Have you ever tried a supplement called melatonin? It was recommended to me after I came home from the hospital following knee surgery. I sleep GREAT when I take one about an hour before bed.

Here's some info on melatonin: https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-to...onin-and-sleep

Right now I'm having a piece of birthday cake and watching hockey.

Updating my Brandon & Eliza page, and looking forward to midnight when I can go down for popsicles and maybe a tangelo, and wash dishes, of course, of course.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Little Chief Guest
    At work, sitting outside on my break. Worked a butt ton of overtime only to be taxed the majority of it. Not happy, so I'm taking it easy tonight in protest.

Fixing to game.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Have you ever tried a supplement called melatonin? It was recommended to me after I came home from the hospital following knee surgery. I sleep GREAT when I take one about an hour before bed.

Here's some info on melatonin: https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-to...onin-and-sleep

Right now I'm having a piece of birthday cake and watching hockey.
    Yes, I have some. Remembering to take it, however.... And I'm always afraid to take anything for sleep when I have to work the next day because I do get up so early, 3 and 4am.

"I just go here!"

navallint Guest
    Watching it snow. Oh well.

Watching a TV show about the 60s, feeling stuffed after two huge pancakes for desert

Looking for the Wednesday grocery store flyer, remembering my grocery store is starting to push it to Sunday starting this week. Guess I won't get it free in the mail anymore. Good thing I have the app and the digital copy.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Love the Wednesday ads! Ours have coupon flyers, which I always look for first.

Hanging out in my pajamas eating some pizza rolls.

Just got up from a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Johnny Carson's pie in the face montage.

Trying to engage in a Netflix marathon (Continuum) but I have to keep letting my dog out and in, and out, and then in, and then out and in and out, and then in. It's very annoying. He's like an old man that just has to keep going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Just ate a snack while watching Lila and Eve on Netflix. Fixing to do devotions and wait for Sissy to go get breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished my Egg McMuffin-no-meat-add-tomato, sipping on Diet Coke, and waiting to clock in to deal with the effers.

I figured out it is the meat in the Egg McMuffin that has all the sodium. MyFitnessPal yelled at me every time I entered one in, or even an Egg White Delight. Then I took the meat off and subbed it for tomato and voila, it quit yelling at me.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Just finished my Egg McMuffin-no-meat-add-tomato, sipping on Diet Coke, and waiting to clock in to deal with the effers.

I figured out it is the meat in the Egg McMuffin that has all the sodium. MyFitnessPal yelled at me every time I entered one in, or even an Egg White Delight. Then I took the meat off and subbed it for tomato and voila, it quit yelling at me.
    It yells at me for eating a whole can of Campbell's tomato soup. Got to start cutting in half.

I am praying that the roads aren't too icy for Sissy to fetch biscuits. It's worse in Btown than here, apparently, because the schools are closed. We had a flake yesterday and it might have frozen overnight, doncha know. Seriously, it dusted and Sissy said the roads were good, so maybe they are this morning. Otherwise I'll eat an egg and turkey sausage sammie with a side of grits.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Colder than a witch's butt out there, so it's a great day to get some writing done...and do more catching up on Season 4 of Law and Order.

navallint Guest
    Laughing at my son, behind his back, as he tries to lite a fire. I told him the kindling needs to be split one more time, but, nooo, he don't have time for that.

Just got up, about to feed the cat,get some lunch set up, and embark on some much needed cleaning while I wait for UPS to show up.

Sitting in Taco Bell with a ginormous box of Girl Scout cookies, waiting for my ride home. It has gotten warmer here this afternoon, and I was going to walk home
    Then the cookies arrived and yeah. I'm not walking 2-1/2 miles while carrying this awkward box. Also, the tax money came today, a week early. I want so badly to just go shopping. But there are things that need doing first.

"I just go here!"

Messing around here, just finished dinner while watching To Kill a Mockingbird on Netflix. Read the book. Don't remember ever seeing the movie, and have been wanting to. I'm thinking about gaming and then a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finishing up Pitch Perfect, about to start Pitch Perfect 2, waiting for a meeting to start on Zoom. I'm the newest It Works! consultant, I'll be paying my dues when Hubby gets back with the tax refund card. I am SO excited to be joining It Works!

The tax refund hit the card today, a week early. I was sweating it, because I had a couple of small bills that were due ASAP, the It Works dues were waiting on the refund, my friend who has been talking to me about it has been EXTREMELY patient while I made up my mind. Hubby would've had a fit if I'd spent $100 of my paycheck for this, but the tax refund? Naw, that's pretty much fair game, spend it on whatever you want.

So, after spending a dollar at McD's to make sure the money was there, I sent him to Walmart to cash out his half. He's visiting his mom, and taking Little Bit out for dinner. His mom will probably join them, or he'll order dinner in for all of them. I'm probably going to bed after the Zoom meeting because I work tomorrow at 6am.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-10-2016 at 07:09 PM. Reason: SPAM: Some of you may have heard about "that crazy wrap thing," but it is so much more than just that. If anyone here is inte

"I just go here!"

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got up. Yeah, you read right. I went to bed around 1am. I'll probably be up for a while now. Fixing to do my devotions and then cease the day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Just got up. Yeah, you read right. I went to bed around 1am. I'll probably be up for a while now. Fixing to do my devotions and then cease the day.
    What time zone art you in Cindyt?

Right now I just got in and have a free afternoon so I'm gonna read the end of this Jim Jones book.
    It's been such a good read!
    Last edited by Torious; 02-11-2016 at 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Torious View Post
    What time zone art you in Cindyt?

Right now I just got in and have a free afternoon so I'm gonna read the end of this Jim Jones book.
    It's been such a good read!
    East coast USA. I stay up all night and sleep most of the day.

Up for a bit or more, riding the range.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to venture out on some errands & for Valentine's shopping

Watching "South Park." Went to the grocery store after work. A certain Mr. Sir failed to tell me what he wanted for Valentine's lunch. It's too cold to go out, and he works at 5pm so we're having lunch at home that day. SO, since he just said "I dunno" when I asked him, I bought some ribs and BBQ sauce. I'll put the ribs in the Crock Pot Saturday night and let them slow-cook all night long and we'll eat them after church.

"I just go here!"

Just got up from a nap. Fixing to do devotions and then work on Brandon Lee site grammar.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to hit the hay. It's only 9:43... this is for the birds. I used to be awake till 2 am-ish...wtf happened...oh ya, I'm 6 months from 40.. whatever...I wanna stay up and party dammit

Just finished adding pics and correcting grammar on Curses 2 + 1. IDK what I'll do next. Maybe game. I have books I need to read, but I'm not especially in a mood to read.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waking up, about to let my breakky get to room temp a bit ( I can't eat straight out of the fridge in the early am. Probably watch some tv too.

Just got up, fixing to hit the shower, then go down for dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished The Truth. Later today I'll do Poetry, Brandon & Eliza, maybe one or both of the last two pages.

Right now, I'm in the mood to lie down and continue reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. It about the relationship between a young Auschwitz prisoner and the commandant's son, who lives with his family in a house across the woods from the death camp. I saw the movie on Netflix and had to read the book. In a word it is stunningly devastating.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm about to get up and get around, leaving in 45 minutes to go to a meeting.

"I just go here!"

navallint Guest
    Watching Terminator 2, I am that bored.

Got home from the meeting excited, recharged, and ready to take control of my business. Right now, I'm watching Grey's and thinking about the pizza in the freezer Little Bit and I are going to split later. What I should be doing is cutting up the head of lettuce and peeling carrots for the salads we'll have with the pizza....

I have a bag of "regular" carrots. *sigh* Cindy posted an article about baby carrots that Snopes proved "partially true," so this time I did not buy baby carrots. *sigh* I bought regular ones. I play to peel them and add a few carrot shavings to my salad, and make carrot sticks out of the rest to take to work next week. I've got yogurt, blueberries, blackberries, carrots, a cucumber, pita bread, a couple of packets of smoked tuna, eggs to hard boil, and steam-in-bag edamame all ready to go for next week. Tomorrow I just need to spend time hard-boiling eggs, making tuna salad, prepping veggies. It makes my life easier, before bed every worknight I pack my breakfast and lunch.

One of my managers saw my breakfast I bring to work: two hard-boiled eggs, a Greek yogurt, a Cutie orange or blood orange peeled and sectioned (and all the white stringies removed), blueberries, and blackberries and said I wasn't eating enough. My goal is to lose weight. I'm trying to eat 4 small meals a day rather than two huge ones, and eating clean as much as I possibly can. Dinners with my family aren't always as clean as I'd like, but I'm working on it by subbing salad for fries.

I DO allow myself one cheat meal a week. Usually it's Thursdays before grocery store or therapy, and it's always McDonald's because I eat before I leave work. This week, though, I'm switching Sunday for Thursday because I'm making BBQ ribs for Hubby for Valentine's lunch tomorrow. He's a happy guy.

"I just go here!"

Watching Grey's. After Hubby gets off to work, I'll start prepping my veggies and boiling my eggs for my meals this week.

"I just go here!"

Just finished dinner while watching The X-Files. Going to take a nap in a bit and then start editing the grammar on Our Town. (I finally finished Brandon Lee.)
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

At work and bored. Holidays suck. It's President's Day and mist of our clientele is off. I've taken about ten orders in the last hour, when normally I've taken around 50. I hope they don't send me home early.

"I just go here!"

Thinking about hooking up the new printer, that's been sitting in a box for the past week or so...

navallint Guest
    About to clean out my fireplace, it's a mess.

btw, Cindy, that's one evil looking Leprechaun, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    About to clean out my fireplace, it's a mess.

btw, Cindy, that's one evil looking Leprechaun, I like it.
    Welcome. I like it too.

Fixing to eat dinner while watching The X-Files.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Doing dishes, just helped other half with the PlayStation password. He had a brain fart & forgot it. The genius I am came to the rescue & now he's content & happy playing need for speed .

Just got up, fixing to do my devotions, update my diet/exercise journal, and might go back to bed. That's what I like to do when I get more cold, hibernate for a day or so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bout to do dishes, pack my lunch for tomorrow, then head for bed. Went shopping after work to spend some gift cards. I spent a grand total of $70 today, but only $20 came out of my pocket. I had gift cards for Marshall's/TJ Maxx and Kohl's, but I needed a few things from Target, too. From TJ Maxx I came home with two water bottles (one for me, one for Little Bit), a package of socks, a new spatula, a "cake spreader" for icing cakes, and a nifty tool to let me chop up herbs and cut dough and such. From Kohl's, a long magenta blouse to wear to my launch party Saturday afternoon. From Target a new hair brush, two packs of hair ties, a package of barrettes, index cards, and an index card holder. I did pretty good for what I spent.

"I just go here!"