Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1252596061
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3015

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

reading posts, about to go read a book, depression is kicking my butt today.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

I have to iron shirts for work next week, but I don't feel like it. I would pay someone to do it for me !
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

I used to love to iron.

Fixing to start the first draft of my next Voice article.

Finally home. After work Wonder Twin and I went out. Had dinner at Burger King because no way was she gonna let me skip. Then went to see Avengers: Endgame. *begins to wail* Now I have to repair my heart.... No spoilers.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Laying in bed, thinking of seeing what's new on Netflix

Getting ready for church. Afterwards it's a homemade taco lunch with Bestie and Niecelet to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Only thing missing is tequila. Next year.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Waiting on Triple AAA to come change our tire and we dont have a jack or tire iron and our spare is flat as well, LOL, hubby hit the ankle high concrete edging up our drive way and it caused a flat, he hits this thing about twice a month with his back drivers side tire, I told him one of these days it's going to damage our tire you doing that sure enough it did, just pray the rim isn't bent.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Sitting on my balcony reading and getting a bit of sun.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Watching the current episode of SVU, the one with Snoop Dogg. After this is over I'll go do food prep for the week's lunches. I only need to prep 3 lunches. I made tacos tonight and day after is always taco salad lunch. When Miss E eats the leftovers she only eats the meat and the cheese. I'll make salad for tomorrow, 3 homemade Lunchables for the rest of the week. I have one day where I buy.

Coming out of the storm shelter. Weather is horrible here. Thunderstorms and a tornado or two touched down not far from me but I'm okay.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Coming out of the storm shelter. Weather is horrible here. Thunderstorms and a tornado or two touched down not far from me but I'm okay.
    Glad to hear you're ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    It's getting tiresome this year. I have a Weather Radio by my side of the Bed. It's set to go off just for Canadian County in Oklahoma. Where Mustang is, and unfortunately, There has been warnings and watches for SO MANY days in a row.

I'm watching War Movies, of course. Memorial Day Weekend tradition for me. Will be heading out shortly to put a Flag and some Flowers on Dad's Grave.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

It's going to be hot as the Devil's kitchen for the next few days. I dread the storms that will come with the cooler air.

Just finished writing, fixing to clean up, while waiting for dinner.

Relaxing in bed, waiting for my Tylenol pm to kick in, may see what's doing on YouTube or Netflix in the meantime

I'm having a hungry.