Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1151585960616269 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Ria, so sorry for spelling it wrong, totally understand I may get it done next month my hair that is, oh I think you would look good in the blue, how is Miss E holding up. I can relate to being raped, and I know you can as well. Send her hugs from me even though she doesn't know me.

Revising while sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, so sorry for spelling it wrong, totally understand I may get it done next month my hair that is, oh I think you would look good in the blue, how is Miss E holding up. I can relate to being raped, and I know you can as well. Send her hugs from me even though she doesn't know me.
    Oh, that's okay. It's not an easy word to spell. She's holding up best she can. I've been here for her and while it triggers my own stuff it's helpful for her because I completely understand what she's going through. As of this writing, the police still haven't caught "W." We're waiting on pins and needles to find out if he's caught, and for Children's Division to get in touch. Because she's a minor, they have to get involved, even though we did nothing wrong. But there will be a court case. Eventually. When this fucker is caught and charged.

This guy knew her aunt and started getting to her from her visits there. He'd tried once before to rape her, but was unsuccessful. She was very young, I think around 9? 10? She was too afraid to tell us then, and you can guarandamntee that if she HAD, we would've pressed charges back then. She told me he'd gotten hold o f her several months ago. He would text her to "hang out" and she would go, no questions asked. Just like when my shithead cousin programmed ME. All HE had to do was say, "Let's go listen to music" and I'd get up and follow him. No questions, no protesting, and most of all no crying.

She is going through the "it's all my fault" stage that I fluctuate back and forth on. She had the same issue as I did, in that her body responded to him. I told her that even THAT didn't make it her fault. My body did the same thing to Shithead, it's just the way the female body is made. It's like a reflex, sniff pepper and you sneeze. Touch a woman down there in the right way and she'll...well...respond. To be honest, sometimes I think the way the female body is designed is a cruel joke. It's not fair that our bodies can and do respond to rape.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Right now? Laundry. Yay.

"I just go here!"

Food prep for the week: sausage, egg, and cheese bagel sandwiches to take to work this week, slicing a cucumber and portioning blueberries to go with my lunches, making a fresh pitcher of citrus water (with Cara Cara oranges, ruby red grapefruit, lemons, and a couple of Cuties), and making a batch of pizza dough for dinner tonight. Did NOT do so well eating so far this weekend (as in I barely ate), so I'm trying to do better today.

"I just go here!"

Waiting for dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching the Thunder at Trail Blazer NBA playoff game #1.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Fixing to start my writing session. I signed up for the Smithsonian Channel streaming today. It has everything--murders, mysteries, animals, the Royals, ancient and current history for under 5 bucks per month. I watched a doc about the Chalks reptilian crash into the ocean off South Beach.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-14-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing after a crazy day at work. We open at 10:30am. Usually around 11am we start getting busy. Today, like usual, we started getting busy around 11am....but it just kept getting busier. And busier. By 4pm we had seen 200 guests in drive through. That's 200 cars in just five hours.

I ran OUT of stuff. That NEVER happens. I stock REALLY well in the mornings because night crew doesn't realize they're actually allowed to stock, too. I filled the sauces, plastic ware, straws, napkins, ice bin. Stockpiled cups and lids under drive through. And had to replenish my cup-and-lid hoard TWICE. And fill both straws (regular and the bigger shake straws) twice too. When I left at 5, we had seen another 26 guests, bringing the total to 226 in 6 hours.

Usually we have breaks done by 2 or 2:30 tops. I didn't go until damn near 4pm. I was off at 5. I only had a 6-1/2 hour shift and I was ready to just skip it and take a free meal home. Wonder Twin had other ideas. Said if I refused break she would force a protein bar into my mouth. I don't do well with things forced into my mouth. I ended up going and eating what I had brought though.

"I just go here!"

Ria I am so sorry Miss E, had that happened to her, I am glad you are there to support her, when I was raped I told my mom, all she said to me was, well I told you not to go over there. No it's not her fault, but us women, are made, sometimes, to think it is, by the well did you do anything maybe to turn him on, were you fliriting just a little bit much, were you dressed a certain way, did you come on to him things got going then you said no, questions.

Ria, maybe customers were pre-gaming for 4/20.

Ria I am so sorry Miss E, had that happened to her, I am glad you are there to support her, when I was raped I told my mom, all she said to me was, well I told you not to go over there. No it's not her fault, but us women, are made, sometimes, to think it is, by the well did you do anything maybe to turn him on, were you fliriting just a little bit much, were you dressed a certain way, did you come on to him things got going then you said no, questions.
    Pardon my French, but that's fucked up. It wasn't your fault. I'm doing my best by Miss E. Helping her is triggering my own stuff though. Mine also took pictures of me. Thankfully it was before the era of the Internet, but it was still bad that he had pictures of my naked child's body. He wasn't stupid, he knew he couldn't get that kind of film developed so he used a Polaroid instant camera. Miss E's used a cell phone camera and DID share her pics. Momma Bear mode was engaged, as was Papa Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Ria, maybe customers were pre-gaming for 4/20.
    Could be, but these were mostly big orders for families. Boss thought it was people leaving and coming into town for the Easter weekend and nobody wanted to cook.

To add to it we were still adjusting to the new headsets we got Wednesday. When they came in and were hooked up, Boss said, "Now these are NOT thousand-dollar toys." What did I immediately do? Get on one and say, "Marco." Someone else, "Polo." We are all big kids with these non-toy toys. LOL

"I just go here!"

Right now I'm wishing I could have taken a picture of the guy who came through drive through today driving a HEARSE. It was wicked cool. I didn't ask him if he had anyone in the back.

"I just go here!"

Writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Right now I'm wishing I could have taken a picture of the guy who came through drive through today driving a HEARSE. It was wicked cool. I didn't ask him if he had anyone in the back.
    Would have loved to have seen that. As for me, reading the forums, debating if I want to write or not or game, been feeling under a bit emotionally the past few days.

Would have loved to have seen that. As for me, reading the forums, debating if I want to write or not or game, been feeling under a bit emotionally the past few days.
    Wonder Twin gave me the WEIRDEST look when I gushed about how cool it was. I think that might be the one difference between us....I'm a death hag and she's not. That's okay though I still love her.

Right now I'm watching Infinity War on Netflix. I know Endgame premiers in about 2 hours my time but I'm not going until next weekend at the very earliest. I usually go with Wonder Twin, and she's got plans the whole weekend. Plus I don't do crowds.

"I just go here!"

I don't do well in crowds either, don't hit me but I don't really care for the avengers and marvel movies that much. *ducks*

I don't do well in crowds either, don't hit me but I don't really care for the avengers and marvel movies that much. *ducks*
    Me either. I also don't like Outlander and Game of Thrones.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Reading posts. Just finished my writing session. Now I'm going to grab a snack and watch ER reruns.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

*faints* Looooooove me some Black Widow and Captain Marvel.

I also bought my ticket to Pride KC. It's May 31, June 1, and June 2. I'm going with my sister-from-another-mister. She's bi and I'm gay. I already warned her that I don't do well with crowds and I might be hanging on to her. We are each hoping we meet someone there. But first I have to get over my nerves enough to TALK to someone.

"I just go here!"

Ria, I hope you have fun there. I would be out in support if I lived close enough. I think you can do this and I think you'll have tons of fun. As for me, I am modding, and about to get dressed as my hubby wants to take me to breakfast, he took the day off today.

Ria, I hope you have fun there. I would be out in support if I lived close enough. I think you can do this and I think you'll have tons of fun. As for me, I am modding, and about to get dressed as my hubby wants to take me to breakfast, he took the day off today.
    Thanks! Wonder Twin is taking me shopping to get something cute to wear. Thing is I don't do low necklines, high hemlines, off-the-shoulder, basically anything that shows a lot of skin. Wonder Twin dresses every bit as modestly as I do, but for religious reasons. Still she's the perfect one to help me pick something out to wear.

"I just go here!"

Writing
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria, that sounds like so much fun and yep I think she would be the perfect one to help you shop. I am so excited for you. Right now just waking up, reading posts, and then have to take our dog to the groomer.

Watching ER reruns while waiting for dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    What would you have done if he turned around and asked, "What do you want?"

Just finished cleaning out an old refrigerator since my parents are getting a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    What would you have done if he turned around and asked, "What do you want?"
    Probably would have needed Wonder Twin to catch me before I hit the floor.

"I just go here!"

Ria, that sounds like so much fun and yep I think she would be the perfect one to help you shop. I am so excited for you. Right now just waking up, reading posts, and then have to take our dog to the groomer.
    She's awesome. If she was gay I'd ask her out. But she's straight so I'll settle for being best friends, platonic cuddle buddies (no wandering hands), and wonder twins. She's helped me SO much. I was very touch-me-not before I met her. She's a very hands on, touchy feely type person and has taught me touch doesn't have to be sexual OR hurt.

Right now I'm watching last night's SVU. Miss E is working, and I spent the day cleaning house and getting a cinnamon roll cake made for church tomorrow. Miss E finally got the boxes moved downstairs today with Hubs' help. (I can't see going down stairs especially when I'm carrying stuff.) House is clean but for the bedroom, trash is out, cake is ready for tomorrow. I feel accomplished today.

I also feel like I've done little more than eat all day. I slept till 11, they had a picnic here at 11:30. Managed a second meal around 3pm and a 3rd around 7. This is huge for me since I have next to no appetite and don't eat enough. Wonder Twin keeps threatening to pour a Boost shake down my throat, but she cares.

"I just go here!"

Yeah Hubby taught me that not all touches have to be sexual, thank goodness for that. Having a bestie is the greatest isn't it, I miss mine , found out mine passed away three years ago. We lost touch as I had moved and changed phone numbers, sent her several messages on facebook, she never responded, and I learned she passed away of stomach cancer. Reading posts, about to play the new x box one x that hubby got for me, loving it so far. Have to go to game stop today and take in some games from our ps4 and have them give me the right disc for a game I bought yesterday, they gave me the first State of Decay by accident and didn't give me State of Decay 2. So will have to call them and see if they have a copy in store still of the second one, but they don't open for another hour.

Just got up. (I stay up all night and sleep most of the day). Just bagged some garbage, fixing to nuke some left overs, and then get some writing done. Such an exciting life. They should do a reality show about me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Gaming and reading posts. Cindy I can relate I sometimes stay up all night, and sleep most of the day, did that for two months straight and finally not sure what happened, I started to go to bed at a decent time.

Testing my new vape kit in an attempt to stop smoking real cigarettes. So far not bad. Others at work have done it with this same method, if they can do it so can I. It's all psychological anyway.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Wondering which kit did you get?

Talking to a girl I met on OK Cupid. All the other apps I used I'd meet girls who SAID they were in KC only to find they were somewhere else in the world. Or they were from here but "in the military" and stationed somewhere else.

"I just go here!"

Gaming and reading posts. Cindy I can relate I sometimes stay up all night, and sleep most of the day, did that for two months straight and finally not sure what happened, I started to go to bed at a decent time.
    That happens to me too, but it never lasts long.

I'm fixing to start writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Wondering which kit did you get?
    Just a basic starter kit. Cost was under $35 including the E Juice. Taste is similar to a Marlboro at least it does to me. I am getting used to it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joyetech-ego-aio-eco-e-cig-kit-all-colours_1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	54828
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Messing around on my laptop! After almost 2 years of living in our house and having no internet, we FINALLY found a company that is not satellite, to hook us up!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Yay for internet!!! I've got laundry in and about to start my grocery order.

"I just go here!"

Finished the order right about the time my clothes were ready to be switched over to the dryer....but took another THREE hours to get the order submitted. Grocery store's Aisles Online order submitting and payment part of the site went down. When you go to pay you reserve a time slot for delivery. That expires in two hours if you haven't paid (but your stuff stays in your online cart). I tried for an hour and a half to get it to go through and finally opened a live chat with them and asked to keep my reserved time slot until the site was up and running again. I've been having them delivered around 6pm on Wednesday evenings. It is the only night of the week I don't have anything going on, except for fourth Thursday when I don't have therapy due to T's meeting. Monday is laundry night, Tuesday meeting, Wednesday free, Thursday therapy, Friday out with Bestie, Saturday housework, Sunday church and meeting.

"I just go here!"

Just got up. May go back to bed. I had trouble sleeping this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just getting up and about waiting for my eggs to boil, reading posts and then may go curl up with a book or my new xbox one x and game, also fighting a headache that has been goign on for two days, which is unsual for me, hope it stops soon, Cindy, sorry you had trouble sleeping.

I start nodding off before long. What are you reading?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Man From The Train, it's about a possible serial killer connection during the 1900s when all those axe murders happened, like the Villisca one, so the writer of the book and his daughter did a lot of digging and they think the person that killed the family in Villisca killed other families in different states and counties, and would ride the train from one location to the next so far it's a good book.

The Man From The Train, it's about a possible serial killer connection during the 1900s when all those axe murders happened, like the Villisca one, so the writer of the book and his daughter did a lot of digging and they think the person that killed the family in Villisca killed other families in different states and counties, and would ride the train from one location to the next so far it's a good book.
    That sounds interesting. I've heard of that theory.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Browsing the Internet and hoping to be able to get a new laptop next weekend.

Right now going on one hour of sleep, feeling under the weather the last few days, like I am coming down with something, my joints have been aching, but it has been rainy here the past few days. Reading posts and I may go back to bed and huddle up and sip some tea my stomach is feeling a bit off today. Cindy I'll let you know how the book is when I finish it.

Watching Fix It And Finish It on Netflix.

Listening to an audio book (Shit My Dad Says) in the truck while headed south to visit my husbands family.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Watching Orange is the New Black from the beginning in preparation for the new and final season coming in June I think. Leftover macaroni and cheese for dinner. Yes, from scratch.

"I just go here!"