Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458592939495 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,700 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Sitting up for a bit, trying to fight my depression, been reading like crazy. I ordered some books when Barnes and Nobel were doing their 50 percent off their hardbacks and I asked hubby to drive me there to pick them up, I said you may have to go in and he goes I'll make a deal with you for every ten mins you can stay in the store I'll buy you an extra book, I came out with the six I ordered online plus four more that hubby got for me, I had a major panic attack while in the store, I had to stop at four, I was trying to go for an hour. LOL.
    That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!!!

I'm currently watching gaming videos on YouTube with Bestie. Just finished my first meal of the day a bit ago....*looks sheepish* Bestie was threatening to drone food to me or send DoorDash....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!!!

I'm currently watching gaming videos on YouTube with Bestie. Just finished my first meal of the day a bit ago....*looks sheepish* Bestie was threatening to drone food to me or send DoorDash....
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking.....cherry vodka in black cherry flavored water, gonna switch over to Diet Cherry Pepsi shortly....but drinking because gotdammit I've EARNED IT. The last 36 hours at work....NOT FUN....

Okay. Today and yesterday we had FOUR people in the store both days until like 3pm. Which meant through lunch rush. Yesterday, at the tail end of lunch rush, we had a water main break. The city had to shut our water off so they could fix it, which meant without water we had to close down.

People did NOT understand the concept of "minor catastrophe, temporarily closed" and kept trying to order. We put signs up in both doors, at the speaker, and at the window. And the sheer number of people who'd pull up to the speaker, ignore the sign, and sit there waiting for us to greet them was UNREAL. I ended up going home an hour early yesterday because closed meant no business.

Enter today. Get to work and find out we're on a boil order until 10pm tonight Central time.....well that's when we close. *facepalm* SO.....GM went to the grocery store by us and bought so many 2-liters of soda they asked him if he was having a party. ROFLMAO. Went to the gas station across the street and bought bags of ice.

Because yeah we couldn't run either drink station, couldn't make our own ice, couldn't brew tea. We had to pour each drink from the 2-liter bottles, and GM only bought the main sellers. So did not buy lemonade, fruit punch, or Sobe Lifewater. Bought Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, and root beer.

Plus it was windy as all hell, couldn't hear for anything. And people were not the brightest. Yeah I've earned this.....

"I just go here!"

Ria Thank you for cheering me on about going into the bookstore, right now I am in bed, I am still on bed rest, going to talk to my therapist and psych tomorrow about maybe going to a retreat for people that have had a break down. Waiting for my food to get done and after that I'll be reading am doing the popsugar reading challenge this year.

Right now, I'm waiting on my ride to work. Buddy told me to call him at 7am our time to wake his ass up. Which I did. Call went straight to voicemail, as did every call for the next HOUR....FINALLY at 8:15 he answers. *facepalm* I'M not gonna be late to work, HE is. ROFL. I'm in at 11, he's in at 10.

"I just go here!"

Modding, fixing to make my AW report, then eat lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting on FB, listening to Roxette on Spotify, lamenting that for some odd reason I can't type for squat tonight....

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting around on the web before breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

waiting for my pizza to cool,so I can eat, just took it out of the oven, will hear back tomorrow from my therapist, about what I mentioned in the previous post of mine, about to continue watching the Golden Girls, and then may read.

Waiting for Five Guys to deliver dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just watched the Dexter New Blood finale, and I'm happy with the ending.

Fixing to wash dishes from cleaning out the fridge this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Perusing my socials and checking on forums before I go live on TikTok....about to pen a letter in the vent thread now that I've taken the last 48 hours to sufficiently calm myself down....

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting on TikTok, considering going live soon....out of alcohol, so I'm sober this weekend. No biggie.

"I just go here!"

Just finished devotions, fixing to chow down breakfast. We got hit by a winter storm, and it's frozen outside my window, praying the power won't go off.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting in the stupid waiting room for either for an ER bed or a bed upstairs, I’m being admitted but this is insane. There’s no beds, anywhere. I need to be patient cuz I’ve only been waiting for 11 hours.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Waiting in the stupid waiting room for either for an ER bed or a bed upstairs, I’m being admitted but this is insane. There’s no beds, anywhere. I need to be patient cuz I’ve only been waiting for 11 hours.
    OMGoodness! Hope you're in a room by now.

Fixing to do my daily mod thang, then eat breakfast, and get started on my first writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Singing Paradise By The Dashboard Light. It's that kind of day.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I should be writing, but I'm going to game for now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    OMG, I just saw your post and so sorry that you had to wait so long. Modding, about to read, I am doing the popsugar reading challenge for this year I have read a total of 16 books this month. It's all I felt like doing lately.

Fixing to dig up a daily Bible Study program.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting on TikTok and the interwebs....contemplating live-streaming later.....

"I just go here!"

Just finished evening devotions, gearing up to watch my Sunday Evening Billy Graham video on YouTube. Then I plan to write, Lord willing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Annie (1999, Wonderful World of Disney version with Alicia Morton as Annie and Kathy Bates as Miss Hannigan) on Disney+. It's really the ONLY remake I like, but I think that's because I like Kathy Bates. My all-time favorite is the original with Aileen Quinn as Annie and Carol Burnett as Miss Hannigan.

Right now, other than that, I'm piddlefarting on the Interwebs, chatting with Bestie, and will soon be chatting with my girlfriend. Yes, you read that right....my girlfriend....there's news on that....turns out she was right under my nose for the last damn near 30 years.

We've been friends for damn near 30 years, I was there when her daughter was born and she's 27. When I was figuring myself out, we got together. I realized I'm lesbian, she realized she's bi, we were both married at the time, and just remained good friends. She lost her husband probably 10 years ago now I think and I split from mine four or five years ago.

We were talking last Sunday, and she confessed that she'd never really gotten over me, and she had feelings for me. I had also had feelings for her, but didn't say anything. When we both realized it was mutual, we decided to try a relationship. She's a little less than 2 hours away, she lives close to my hometown.

Yeah I'm originally from Kansas City, but I lived there 20 years and lived in the other unnamed city for 26 years before moving to my current city, where I've been almost 2 years. I consider unnamed city as home, and also consider Kansas City home. *shrugs shoulders* AND current city is becoming home. So hell I don't know anymore.

Anyways this first week would usually be spent getting to know each other, but since we've been friends so long we already know everything there is to know about each other. She knows the depths of my past, and the damage it caused both mental and physical. It's a relief to NOT be worrying about "will she leave me when she finds out....?" Who'd have thought my girlfriend would be right under my nose for years????

"I just go here!"

Fixing to update the room decor I'm going to buy Thursday. Then I might write until evening devotions. Or not. IDK. I don't feel good today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Unexpected snow day today....tried to go to work, snow was up to my knees in places, GOT to the bus stop....and no buses running. Uh WHAT? No Uber or Lyft drivers were out in it, either, so I called in to work and made my way back home. I was covered in snow by the time I got home, blinded because my glasses were also covered in snow AND fogged up. Managed to strip down and put my pajamas back on, and tossed everything I was wearing in the dryer. Been piddlefarting around on my phone all day.

"I just go here!"

Unexpected snow day today....tried to go to work, snow was up to my knees in places, GOT to the bus stop....and no buses running. Uh WHAT? No Uber or Lyft drivers were out in it, either, so I called in to work and made my way back home. I was covered in snow by the time I got home, blinded because my glasses were also covered in snow AND fogged up. Managed to strip down and put my pajamas back on, and tossed everything I was wearing in the dryer. Been piddlefarting around on my phone all day.
    We had a big snow--for Jorja--weeks ago. I hope that's it for this year. I'm fixing to watch my Wednesday night Billy Graham video and then my Bible study devotions in Revelation. Afterward, I start my second writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    We had a big snow--for Jorja--weeks ago. I hope that's it for this year. I'm fixing to watch my Wednesday night Billy Graham video and then my Bible study devotions in Revelation. Afterward, I start my second writing session.
    My boss was telling me that according to the Farmer's Almanac, the day in January it snows is the number of snows you'll get before spring. So for us, it snowed on January 1, meaning that should've been our only snowfall for the year. It was wrong. It snowed here like on the first of January, so we thought that was it. One snow on the first of January....NOPE. It's snowed TWICE since then, the second time being this week when the snow stopped the bus from running for two days (causing me to call in one day, and Uber in the next day)....Yeah the day I called in? My workaholic ass still tried to go in.

"I just go here!"

My boss was telling me that according to the Farmer's Almanac, the day in January it snows is the number of snows you'll get before spring. So for us, it snowed on January 1, meaning that should've been our only snowfall for the year. It was wrong. It snowed here like on the first of January, so we thought that was it. One snow on the first of January....NOPE. It's snowed TWICE since then, the second time being this week when the snow stopped the bus from running for two days (causing me to call in one day, and Uber in the next day)....Yeah the day I called in? My workaholic ass still tried to go in.
    We usually have one fairly good snowfall per year that might cripple traffic for two or three days and that's it. People know this down here, yet at the first mention of snow they go nuts rush off to the grocery store, including yours truly. Lol. But the weather is so unpredictable down here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

We usually have one fairly good snowfall per year that might cripple traffic for two or three days and that's it. People know this down here, yet at the first mention of snow they go nuts rush off to the grocery store, including yours truly. Lol. But the weather is so unpredictable down here.
    It happens here several times a winter, usually. Most of the time when it snows it doesn't shut us down completely like it did this past week. I can usually still get around, get to and from work, etc. But Wednesday and Thursday my city was pretty much shut down. Wednesday I couldn't get to work, Thursday I was told by guests that we were pretty much the only place open to eat.

After work Thursday, I went to the grocery store to buy what I could carry up the stairs by myself, which basically meant first ensuring I had breakfasts and lunches for work days for the next two weeks. Um, the bread aisle was cleared OUT but for the expensive bread that's $4-5 for a half-loaf. I did manage to find 2 "giant" loaves of Wonder bread and snatched them up. Eggs were the same way, I usually get 3-4 dozen large eggs for $1 each dozen. I don't eat a whole lot but eggs I'm guaranteed to eat even when I struggle. Ended up getting jumbo eggs for $3/dozen.

And today ordered the rest of my necessities: dinners, paper towels (that I'd forgotten), paper plates, and my Diet Dr Pepper. I have 16 stairs to climb to get into my apartment, I would rather pay someone else to bring them up for me. I eat a LOT of cheesy pasta/mac and cheese, but for tonight I've got a stuffed pork chop with mashed potatoes and broccoli/cauliflower. Something different.

Usually I'll split my grocery shopping up and do two DoorDash orders since I've got DashPass. I'll do one the night I get paid, which is every other Thursday, and I'll do the second on Sunday or Monday when I'm off. First one is usually stuff I need ASAP, mostly breakfasts and lunches for work and alcohol. LOL. Second is dinners and pop.

I stopped ordering what I call my "girly stuffs" on DoorDash, because oftentimes I'd get a male Dasher and they don't look at that stuff and match it up, they just grab one. Last time I did the guy just grabbed any black box and took it to the front. I was trying a new bigger kind from Always, and they now also have disposable "that time of the month" panties....WHICH was what the guy grabbed. I'm a fluffy girl, that ain't gonna work. I didn't even open it, I just put it in my backpack and exchanged it after work the next day.

Right now I'm just piddlefarting online, just put my second grocery delivery away. I need to do my Restaurant Purge: Drive Through Edition TikTok today. Think of it as a "Dear Effers" letter acted out by me. LOL I also need to do my video scheduling my Q&A session to kick off DID week February 27. DID Day is March 5, but that's Miss E's birthday so I'm going to do a series of videos the entire week before, starting with a HUGE Q&A.

"I just go here!"

It happens here several times a winter, usually. Most of the time when it snows it doesn't shut us down completely like it did this past week. I can usually still get around, get to and from work, etc. But Wednesday and Thursday my city was pretty much shut down. Wednesday I couldn't get to work, Thursday I was told by guests that we were pretty much the only place open to eat.

After work Thursday, I went to the grocery store to buy what I could carry up the stairs by myself, which basically meant first ensuring I had breakfasts and lunches for work days for the next two weeks. Um, the bread aisle was cleared OUT but for the expensive bread that's $4-5 for a half-loaf. I did manage to find 2 "giant" loaves of Wonder bread and snatched them up. Eggs were the same way, I usually get 3-4 dozen large eggs for $1 each dozen. I don't eat a whole lot but eggs I'm guaranteed to eat even when I struggle. Ended up getting jumbo eggs for $3/dozen.

And today ordered the rest of my necessities: dinners, paper towels (that I'd forgotten), paper plates, and my Diet Dr Pepper. I have 16 stairs to climb to get into my apartment, I would rather pay someone else to bring them up for me. I eat a LOT of cheesy pasta/mac and cheese, but for tonight I've got a stuffed pork chop with mashed potatoes and broccoli/cauliflower. Something different.

Usually I'll split my grocery shopping up and do two DoorDash orders since I've got DashPass. I'll do one the night I get paid, which is every other Thursday, and I'll do the second on Sunday or Monday when I'm off. First one is usually stuff I need ASAP, mostly breakfasts and lunches for work and alcohol. LOL. Second is dinners and pop.

I stopped ordering what I call my "girly stuffs" on DoorDash, because oftentimes I'd get a male Dasher and they don't look at that stuff and match it up, they just grab one. Last time I did the guy just grabbed any black box and took it to the front. I was trying a new bigger kind from Always, and they now also have disposable "that time of the month" panties....WHICH was what the guy grabbed. I'm a fluffy girl, that ain't gonna work. I didn't even open it, I just put it in my backpack and exchanged it after work the next day.

Right now I'm just piddlefarting online, just put my second grocery delivery away. I need to do my Restaurant Purge: Drive Through Edition TikTok today. Think of it as a "Dear Effers" letter acted out by me. LOL I also need to do my video scheduling my Q&A session to kick off DID week February 27. DID Day is March 5, but that's Miss E's birthday so I'm going to do a series of videos the entire week before, starting with a HUGE Q&A.
    Never tried doordash for groceries. I pay instacart $10 and change per month. I doordash more or less? We like doordash. We've had just one problem that I recall. Delivery girl spilt one or two cups of coffee from DQ, she said upon delivery. And she went right back ang got more. I usually order IC once per week. No problems up here in the sticks. Actually, we are not isolated. There are houses around, but it's woodsy. Plus, the entire population of my county is a high double digit, where as we've been living in counties with over 100,000 people. My city alone has less than 7,000 people.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Never tried doordash for groceries. I pay instacart $10 and change per month. I doordash more or less? We like doordash. We've had just one problem that I recall. Delivery girl spilt one or two cups of coffee from DQ, she said upon delivery. And she went right back ang got more. I usually order IC once per week. No problems up here in the sticks. Actually, we are not isolated. There are houses around, but it's woodsy. Plus, the entire population of my county is a high double digit, where as we've been living in counties with over 100,000 people. My city alone has less than 7,000 people.
    If you've got DashPass, it's worth it because at least here, spend $25/more and you don't pay delivery fees and reduced surcharges/taxes. However they don't let you order TOO much. Hence the reason I split my order in two. But it's worth it for no delivery fee. HyVee charges $10 delivery fee each time. Since I don't order every week, and since I started using DoorDash for groceries I barely order once a month. Usually I will when they run a promo code for free delivery.

Yeah, you don't get to take advantage of store sales on DoorDash, but usually if I'm shopping sales, I'm getting JUST those items and can go get it in person after work. But shocker, the Tombstone sausage and mushroom pizza I usually order for Saturday nights was $4.49 on DoorDash, and $4.99 in-store. *shrugs shoulders*

In other news....I broke up with my girlfriend. She has what's called Fragile X. She ALSO has family that is not only controlling but also homophobic. Someone got hold of her phone, dumped me, and blocked me on everything. I knew it wasn't her because the messages sent were not in her style of grammar/spelling. I have no choice but to move on....and I met someone else and had a first date with her yesterday that did not end until 8 this morning my time. *blushy cheeks*

This girl's polyamorous, or has other partners. She's bi and has a boyfriend and now me. I didn't think I could get involved with someone who's poly, but holy hell she's PERFECT for me. Both survivors. Both empaths. She's SO understanding of what embarrasses and shames me, and reassures me I don't need to be embarrassed or ashamed. She says her goal is to keep a smile on my face....*blushy cheeks*

And YES, "Bro" at work figured out pretty quickly why I was so damn happy this morning....and immediately asked, "What's her name?" And THEN starts laughing hard and says, "Stella got her groove back!" I unalived right there on the spot. I cannot with that man....

"I just go here!"

Writing/revising A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around and having a few drinks. Not too many, I work tomorrow....but things are getting complicated on the romantic front...so recent ex texted me today, saying she'd made a mistake and wanted me back. (This is the one with Fragile X and the controlling, homophobic family NOT the narc who played mind games. THAT one is blocked everywhere.) I'm not sure if we'll get back together yet, but we are discussing things. The girl who rocked my world? She's poly. I don't expect to hear from her but once in a while.

I was seriously devastated when most recent ex dumped me, because she not only dumped me but blocked me everywhere and we'd been friends for damn near 30 years. I could've accepted hearing, "Hey, this isn't working out, but I wanna stay friends." No biggie. We'd have stayed friends, and I would've moved on and pursued someone else. But we talked tonight, and she explained herself, and I explained my side. We're friends again, and discussing a relationship.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to do admin work and then maybe play games before breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

In the middle of revising and adding wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laundry. Such an exciting life I lead. Also piddlefarting online, talking to friends via texts and Discord, watching YouTube. Once I get the second load of laundry in the dryer I'll start food.

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting online, about to make dinner, considering penning a vent letter about the stupid new POS (point of sale) system at work that runs our registers....royal pain in my badonkadonk....

"I just go here!"

Writing a memorial for my sister-in-law, who passed after battling MS for many years, for findagrave, and then putting details on my father-in-law's after it got transfered to me.

Gearing up to edit/write on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding a TikTok live and piddlefarting online.....

"I just go here!"

Just finished morning devotions. Fixing to do admin work then possibly eat breakfast while reading Anne of Avonlea.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting online, listening to Sarah Hester Ross on Spotify, and drinking. Diet Dr Pepper and Fireball. TikTok friend and bartender tried it in one of her videos and said it was good, so since I drink Diet Dr Pepper I just needed the Fireball...OMG....SO GOOD....

"I just go here!"

Watching the latest on the Ukraine situation - I can't stop watching the news .

I am about to be eating tacos, and I'm drinking. It's been a rough day. Catering order shut us down for about an hour. People were not happy.

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting online and drinking. REALLY need to finish up a blog post I've been working on for a week now....DID week on TikTok last week was a success. I did a series of informative videos, and dueted other systems.

"I just go here!"

Just finished morning devoitions. Waffling about eating breakfast or going back to bed. Hmmmm
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting online, just got off a Discord call with an Aussie friend, and now watching TikToks and drinking.

In other news....seems I've landed myself a girlfriend....we'd been talking for 6 weeks before we went out. Went to Steak 'N Shake last Sunday for dinner, and let me say Nutella shake FOR THE WIN!!!! We had such a good time she asked me out again for the following night, where we went to a place called Fuzzy's Tacos. Funny name, but best tacos in town.

So she couldn't say the name of the place with a straight face. Called it "Fuzzy Taco." We get there, order, and find a table. Half of them say "EAT ME" on them. Yeah we're lesbians in our forties, but we can also be twelve-year-olds. So between her calling it "Fuzzy Taco" and the tables saying "EAT ME," we giggled ourselves silly over it.

I'm happy, haven't really BEEN this happy in a long time.

"I just go here!"

Finished morning devotions. Fixing to check out AW, maybe game, then eat breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Saying hi to old friends!!!