Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949565758596067 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

About to go for a walk since the weather is so nice today.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Litter Box time.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Modding. And trying to decide what arc to use for Part Four of my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching the Cats refilling the Litter Boxes.

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Reigniting my Tumblr, riasramblings, and my blogs. I have 2, one crafty and the other DID and personal.

Miss E: What are you doing?
    Me: Blogging.
    Miss E: You're WHAT????
    Me: Blogging. Restarting my blog to be exact. I do blog and know the lingo. I am SO on fleek.
    Miss E: *rolls eyes*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just uninstalled firefox. It's nothing but trouble, and I don't use it anyway. If I need another browser, I have edge on my lappy.

Editing the last draft of my next Voice article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Reigniting my Tumblr, riasramblings, and my blogs. I have 2, one crafty and the other DID and personal.

Miss E: What are you doing?
    Me: Blogging.
    Miss E: You're WHAT????
    Me: Blogging. Restarting my blog to be exact. I do blog and know the lingo. I am SO on fleek.
    Miss E: *rolls eyes*
    Kids hate it when you talk hip. I did it to mine.

Watching older sister's dog while she spends tonight and tomorrow with her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I knew better than to do that. I had a friend who got grounded for calling her mother Woman, as in "Can I spend the night with Cindy, Woman?"
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I do it simply to annoy her. Favorite phrase to use with her is "on fleek." Rofl.

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Just finished my writing session. Haven't slept much since yesterday sometime. Fixing to crash and hope for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I knew better than to do that. I had a friend who got grounded for calling her mother Woman, as in "Can I spend the night with Cindy, Woman?"
    When Miss E tries to call me "Woman," I grab both of my boobs and say, "Yes... yes I am..." She rolls her eyes at me. I only do that at home though.

Right now I'm waking up still in shock. I came out to Hubs yesterday. He took it way better than I hoped. I was worried about causing a blow to his manhood because that can't be easy you know? He'd been seeing someone else and was worried about hurting me. So here we were, each worried about hurting the other.

This is what he said, "I knew all along. I was waiting for YOU to tell me. I never got a straight or bi vibe off you. It doesn't change the fact that you're a wonderful woman and I love you, I will always love you, you're the mother of my children. But I also love [name] now. You know, women who have been sexually abused as severely as you have go one of three ways. They turn nymphomaniac, they go celibate, or they turn gay. If you want we can go to the courthouse and make the divorce official and legal. And just keep things the way they are [with Miss E]."

My reasoning for not wanting a divorce, at least not right now, is I don't want to put Miss E in the middle of a custody battle. She's almost 16 and is still a minor. Schmoo is over 18 so there would be no custody battle over him. Yes she's old enough to tell the court what she wants but the judge can always ignore that and set his own ruling. She wants to live with me and have the freedom to see her dad wherever she wants, which I've granted. He'll always be my best guy friend and it will be MUCH easier later on if we can get together as a family and NOT fight. He is still the only living man on the planet who has my complete trust. Schmoo said to me once, "But Momma I'M a man and you can trust me too." But I still see him as my little boy, not a man, even though he's almost 21 years old.

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    It's good to know there are still nice, compassionate people in the world, Ria.

I'm up taking a break from sleeping. Yesterday was glorious because I became an admin over here, which something I was afraid to even dream about. Sissy even bought me a Red Lobster dinner to celebrate. But I was so excited I couldn't sleep after being awake since the afternoon before. And so I decided to skip my writing session and wrote over 1k. Lol.

Just got through with breakfast, chatting off and on with a close ex who I am still very close friends with on FB (we may be on our way to getting back together and I hope so), and binge watching Hoarders. As I told the friend. My cat is looking at me with some disappointment about having to hear Hoarders for hours on end.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Admin Cindy Guest
    Hoarders makes me nervous. Lol. Just getting up and fixing to begin my writing session. 1k+ here I come.

Every time I watch Hoarders my house looks spic-and-span.

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Every time I watch Hoarders my house looks spic-and-span.

I worked the weekend, so I’m off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Much needed! This morning I took an Epsom salt bath (also much needed!), and started some laundry. Now I am figuring out what exactly I’m making for dinner, and slowly cleaning up the area around the wood burner. We’re getting a new furnace tomorrow. We’ve been relying on the wood burner for almost a week and a half!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Admin Cindy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    I worked the weekend, so I’m off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Much needed! This morning I took an Epsom salt bath (also much needed!), and started some laundry. Now I am figuring out what exactly I’m making for dinner, and slowly cleaning up the area around the wood burner. We’re getting a new furnace tomorrow. We’ve been relying on the wood burner for almost a week and a half!
    Hello there!

I just got up and am fixing to begin the first leg of my writing session. I've just got 39k/ to go on the first draft.

Just went through my hair to see if I still had lice (siblings were dealing with that as well). Fortunately, I do not have any lice and now I am planning on sorting laundry after supper.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Fiddlefarting with my book files.

About to start laundry. Got my Tumblr and blog both up and running again with new posts on both. As I'm coming out of the closet....I'm very seriously considering risking it all and doing it publicly. I don't want my mom to disown me though and I would hope that since my sister and I are all she has left she wouldn't but who knows.

"I just go here!"

Watching Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo - Serial Killers documentary on YouTube.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Waiting for dinner.

Watching Dharma and Greg on Hulu, piddlefarting around on an LGBT forum I stumbled across, and talking to a girl who could very well become MY girl. *happy sigh*

On a side note, anyone else experiencing a "server is too busy" error over the last few days?

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Watching Dharma and Greg on Hulu, piddlefarting around on an LGBT forum I stumbled across, and talking to a girl who could very well become MY girl. *happy sigh*

On a side note, anyone else experiencing a "server is too busy" error over the last few days?
    It happened to me once today. It's a server glitch, and we are prisoner to it.

I'm writing.

Watching Wanda Sykes on YouTube and waiting on "girl who might be my girl" to get off work.

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Writing session

Off work for the day, waiting on Wonder Twin to get off, too. We are watching Marvel Infinity Wars tonight.

"I just go here!"

Off work for the day, waiting on Wonder Twin to get off, too. We are watching Marvel Infinity Wars tonight.
    Good Flick! Watch this, if you get a chance. It helps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97OJjlpbuBc&t=10s

Right now? Bawling my brains out over Infinity War....

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Just finished my writing session and doing format editing while I wait for my direct deposit so I can pay me bills.

About to watch videos on YouTube.

Up since the butt crack of dawn because of a nightmare. Think slasher flick set in an amusement park. Yep. I can't go back to sleep.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Up since the butt crack of dawn because of a nightmare. Think slasher flick set in an amusement park. Yep. I can't go back to sleep.
    I hate nightmares, especially those kinds. Michael Myers and his butcher knife used to chase me.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Having a foul mood because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Watching "Dharma and Greg" and enjoying my haircut. Nobody has ever been able to get it as short as I want it. It makes me look gay and that is the look I was going for. Although the spiky hair on top kind of makes me look mischievous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190302_211801_068.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	54793

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Just closed the writing session and my my AW March challenge report. Now, I'm going to finish the supper I didn't eat while watching Little House on the Prairie. It's now free on Prime Video.

Hubs and I are working on the guest bathroom. I seriously can’t wait to be done with all the major remodel projects on the house. We built a sunroom (one of our favorite rooms of the house! It’s sooo awesome!!), we built a master bathroom from scratch, and a whole bunch of much needed maintenance. This house was a mess when we got it, definitely a diamond in the rough, but we’re slowly polishing it up!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Admin Cindy Guest
    Fixing to cook breakfast.

Relaxing, may find something on Netflix to watch. Cute haircut Ria!

Thanks! It makes me look gay, and that is the result I wanted.

Right now I'm recovering from a pretty intense therapy session. I'm giving myself an hour and then I need to make dinner. After dinner we can continue to decompress.

"I just go here!"

Cute haircut Ria, and good for you for coming out. Waiting on hubby to get home he is making dinner for me tonight I had a big break down yelling and screaming letting all the pain out that I have been holding in, and sobbing, think of the mom on Steel Magnolias having her break down at her daughter's gravesite and that was how I was last night, I am drained...emotionally and mentally, but I am going to get better and stronger, Cindy, one of these days I hope I can go back to writing I just haven't felt like it.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Taking a break from writing. Haven't really felt like it this week, but I forced myself and had fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Cindy View Post
    Taking a break from writing. Haven't really felt like it this week, but I forced myself and had fun doing it.
    I hope you can find writing more in the future.(must be very hard)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Admin Cindy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I hope you can find writing more in the future.(must be very hard)
    It can be hard, like not wanting to go to work on Monday morning but forcing yourself to go and get it done. In my case I love what I do. So far I've written 1k+ words per day for 5 weeks whether I felt like it or not.

Just finished my weekly chores and have a fresh pitcher of citrus water infusing. Wonder Twin is coming over tomorrow for the last Marvel movie to catch me up. Which is good because after therapy this week I need cuddle time with her badly.

"I just go here!"

Admin Cindy Guest
    Designing a new plot chart for the crime novel.

Debra is watching the HGTV channel, so the internet is the only sane choice I have.