Thread: Body Found On Top Of A Freeway Sign After Car Accident

Body Found On Top Of A Freeway Sign After Car Accident

I thought some of you might enjoy this.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...338740382.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Now THIS is one I would like to have video of.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

navallint Guest
    Woooh! now that would be a sight!

RIP

Wow.

Dumbass, speeding and passing cars on the shoulder, was also cited for reckless driving one other time.

ktkatinmn Guest
    And at the end of the article - A GOFUNDME account was set up to help his family...

Of course.

I used to pass that exit all the time on one of my routes to work. Who knows, maybe I could have seen him.

A lamb sacrifice was performed to protect a man from harm and evil just days before he was ejected in a fatal car crash, landing on a freeway sign in California.

Richard Pananian, 20, died Friday morning when his 2004 Ford Fiesta rolled over several times before he was thrown so far from the car that his body landed on a road sign at least 20 feet above the ground on Interstate 5.

Moments before the deadly accident, the California Highway Patrol said that Pananian was driving at a high rate of speed and passing vehicles on the freeway's right shoulder when his car hit the rear of a truck and veered out of control, KTLA reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3qS6irqAZ

By the way, in the article it says that the family is trying to raise $50,000 - yes that's FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS for his funeral and "related expenses." I've got to tell you that I am soooooooo fucking sick of fund me pages after someone dies. Its not supposed to be a lottery win.
    Last edited by McCourt; 11-03-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by ktkatinmn View Post
    And at the end of the article - A GOFUNDME account was set up to help his family...

Of course.
    Nice choice of pictures on the gofundme, church, family, and apparently some police organization for young people.

Around here, they only seem to find pictures of the deceased drinking or looking sketchy as hell.

The cousin that did the fundraiser said Richard always wore a 5 point safety harness in the car. Well apparently not this time.

Hell of a way to die, even if it was through sheer negligence on his part.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I'm so glad someone mentioned the GoFundMe crap. I felt heartless but good grief and greed.

I have a FB friend that started one because she is a single mother. Yup.

So... Dr. Stupid's GoFundMe page has nearly $20,000 in donations, and I can't get someone to by me a drink at the bar. Great. Just Great...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    So... Dr. Stupid's GoFundMe page has nearly $20,000 in donations, and I can't get someone to by me a drink at the bar. Great. Just Great...
    I'll buy you a drink at the bar - maybe even several: but the bar happens to be in Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    The cousin that did the fundraiser said Richard always wore a 5 point safety harness in the car. Well apparently not this time.
    A five point harness in a Ford Fiesta, huh? Unless they've had a major upgrade since they were first introduced they used to only be step above a Yugo.

Side note: A young woman posted a link to her GoFundMe page on a Facebook Yardsale page that I'm a member of. Her story was that basically she and her boyfriend had ruined their credit scores and wanted people to donate money so they could pay off their debt and get a down-payment on a house. One of the things she listed to elicit sympathy was that her boyfriend could only work on weekends. Mhm, I shit you not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well if any of you can think of a good enough reason for us to start up our own GoFundMe Page, I'll whack it up with you evenly. Our ideas can't be any more stupid than the bullshit we've been reading about.
    Minerva

I know someone whose college age daughter did a gofundme because they apparently make too much money for financial aid. She wants to be a teacher and we are supposed to be overwhelmed with her self-sacrifice and dedication to the youth of tomorrow. Yeah, fine be a teacher, I don't see why I should be expected to contribute.

At least if she was going to Rosebud666's School of Bartending and Haberdashery (Berlin Campus) I'd kick in a little something for room and board.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 11-06-2015 at 09:41 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I'd kick in something if she went to Berlin if she sent back good photos of her with Rosebud.
    Minerva

I'm going to start a page to raise airfare to Germany. I know Rosebud didn't invite me, but I'm going to show up and take my chances. lmao.

I can't believe people have donated $20k for this idiot. I mean yeah, people can do whatever they want with their money but this is just stupid.

We have these gyms here called Lifetime Fitness. They are the highest end you are gonna get around here with a gym chain, and the membership is about double what I pay for LA Fitness. I used to go there when I worked a weird schedule because at the time they were the only place that was open 24 hours. The owner used to have a freakin' jar on the counter that asked for people to donate money for his children's college tuition. SMH. Of course he had a huge house on Lake Minnetonka and made too much for his kids to get FA too, poor guy.

My husband was raised in Germany (before the "Berlins" were reunified). I might be able to get you a room in his old Nanny's house if you want!!
    Minerva

I blame the guy who raised over $60K because he wanted to make potato salad, that brought out all the loonies.

And you figure all of the trouble FAD'ers went through to get a headstone for Schlitzie, a mere pittance when compared to a gofundme for a honeymoon, or dream wedding.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I missed the potato salad dude. I accidentally asked a "friend of a friend" on facebook after I saw his stupid fund me page if it was a joke. I think I was "unfriended" by about 20 people that day. He has some bullshit about being proud to be a single dad but his daughters "needed stuff" like iphones and proms and trips to France. I was thinking he was goofing on all the fund me pages that we all laugh about, but NOPE fucker was totally serious.
    Minerva

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I'd kick in something if she went to Berlin if she sent back good photos of her with Rosebud.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I'm going to start a page to raise airfare to Germany. I know Rosebud didn't invite me, but I'm going to show up and take my chances. lmao.

I can't believe people have donated $20k for this idiot. I mean yeah, people can do whatever they want with their money but this is just stupid.

We have these gyms here called Lifetime Fitness. They are the highest end you are gonna get around here with a gym chain, and the membership is about double what I pay for LA Fitness. I used to go there when I worked a weird schedule because at the time they were the only place that was open 24 hours. The owner used to have a freakin' jar on the counter that asked for people to donate money for his children's college tuition. SMH. Of course he had a huge house on Lake Minnetonka and made too much for his kids to get FA too, poor guy.
    Hell, you know I'll buy all three of you a drink - no invitation needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Hell, you know I'll buy all three of you a drink - no invitation needed!
    You're such a sweetheart!!
    Minerva