Thread: David Huffman - murdered actor

vlad Guest

Just another citizen killed by immigrant scum. So, what the hell else is new?

Sitting in his van playing his bagpipes?

As you do, I guess.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    You meant illegal alien invader scum, right?

Yeah, didn't mean to legitimize such soulless creatures.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Sitting in his van playing his bagpipes?

As you do, I guess.
    In some jurisdictions, "he was playing the bagpipes" is a positive defense to murder.

I do remember this actor . I had no idea he was murdered. I
    might not have pursued someone but perhaps he felt he had to. Sadly it resulted in his death.
    Rosebud as usual you made me laugh. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    In some jurisdictions, "he was playing the bagpipes" is a positive defense to murder.
    Rightly so.

Now if he had just hooked up with someone with an accordion and someone with a pan flute they would have been unstoppable.

Right up until the triple homicide.

Can I get a little cowbell with that?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Rightly so.

Now if he had just hooked up with someone with an accordion and someone with a pan flute they would have been unstoppable.

Right up until the triple homicide.

Can I get a little cowbell with that?
    You left out the banjo player!

Most banjo jokes and bagpipe jokes are interchangeable, so we banjo players feel a strange kinship with our pipe playing cousins.

For example: What's the difference between a V-8 engine and a set of bagpipes / a banjo? You can tune a V-8 engine.

Oh and to the posters above - a bunch of our ancestors were illegal immigrants once and killed tons of people, so lets defame palefaces and gringos for a while.

gottaqhfilly Guest

Most banjo jokes and bagpipe jokes are interchangeable, so we banjo players feel a strange kinship with our pipe playing cousins.

For example: What's the difference between a V-8 engine and a set of bagpipes / a banjo? You can tune a V-8 engine.

Oh and to the posters above - a bunch of our ancestors were illegal immigrants once and killed tons of people, so lets defame palefaces and gringos for a while.
    There was no country, no laws, so how were we illegal aliens? There was a war, we won. Get over it. No comparison whatsoever to the BS going on now.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaqhfilly View Post
    There was no country, no laws, so how were we illegal aliens? There was a war, we won. Get over it. No comparison whatsoever to the BS going on now.
    Oh there was a country/tribe/nation (ever heard of Squanto, Samoset or Massasoit for example?) and there were laws, just not our country or our laws, so we invited ourselves in, killed most of them (smallpox got the rest), and won. Yay for us.

Did that on purpose.

And yeah - nobody invited us in either - that worked out real well for the natives.

High-Profile Lifer Hearings handled in 2011 included:

Genaro Villanueva was denied parole for 15 years in December 2011. Villanueva murdered beloved character actor, David Huffman. When Huffman interrupted Villanueva committing a burglary in a motor home in 1985, Villanueva brutally stabbed the actor to death.

http://www.sandiegodaannualreport.co...tradition.html

Most immigrants go elsewhere to try and find a better life. Most work hard and take the crap jobs that no one else wants. Of course there are exceptions. Not all white males are Ted Bundy. Not all mothers are Casey Anthony.

I am an American immigrant who moved to a Spanish speaking country more than a decade ago. I have never been told to "learn Spanish!" Instead the mamacitas in the stores patiently held up the different vegetables patiently repeating the names so I could learn them. And when, soon after I arrived I had a medical issue, the doctor's nurse ran down the street for a neighbor she knew could speak English, who even though it was 6:15 am came running to translate for me so I could get help. I now speak Spanish pretty well, in part because of the kind, patient people who helped.

My adopted country has become a bit of a haven for low income seniors who can¨t afford to live in the States. They come here in droves and avail themselves of the free medical care and other services offered to senior citizens who are treasured here...half price travel on buses, planes etc. No one here complains, and the attitude is that people should help others having a difficult time.

Of course the country can't let everybody in. But disparaging those who are desperate isn't right either.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Did that on purpose.

And yeah - nobody invited us in either - that worked out real well for the natives.
    I've often wondered if in later years the Indians thought "Damn . . . if only we hadn't shown them how to use fish as fertilizer. And another thing - who the hell's idea was it to tell them about maize?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    Most immigrants go elsewhere to try and find a better life. Most work hard and take the crap jobs that no one else wants. Of course there are exceptions. Not all white males are Ted Bundy. Not all mothers are Casey Anthony.

I am an American immigrant who moved to a Spanish speaking country more than a decade ago. I have never been told to "learn Spanish!" Instead the mamacitas in the stores patiently held up the different vegetables patiently repeating the names so I could learn them. And when, soon after I arrived I had a medical issue, the doctor's nurse ran down the street for a neighbor she knew could speak English, who even though it was 6:15 am came running to translate for me so I could get help. I now speak Spanish pretty well, in part because of the kind, patient people who helped.

My adopted country has become a bit of a haven for low income seniors who can¨t afford to live in the States. They come here in droves and avail themselves of the free medical care and other services offered to senior citizens who are treasured here...half price travel on buses, planes etc. No one here complains, and the attitude is that people should help others having a difficult time.

Of course the country can't let everybody in. But disparaging those who are desperate isn't right either.
    Thank God most people in the world aren't as hung up as some of us.

Yeah - I have no problem with anyone who is honest and wants to work for a living - let 'em in, send them to the front of the line for citizenship if that's what they seek. After Hurricane Katrina if it hadn't been for the immigrant workers; recovery would have taken much longer - many, many Americans were just being lazy assed opportunists who milked the system for all they could right up to the point of defrauding the agencies that came in to help and drawing unemployment for months while working for cash under the table.

Anyway, back on topic - I don't recall seeing Huffman's work - I'll have to look him up. My search for primo bagpipe players was the first time I've ever gotten a blank search results page in Google. Computer crashed too...

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I don't think it's fair to paint all illegals with the same criminal, murderer brush. It's not right. Yeah... illegals have killed people and committed crime here. I'd bet there are more examples of illegals doing good things rather than bad things. You just don't hear about those as often. That being said I do think there comes a time when enough is enough. If they didn't make legal immigration virtually impossible there might not be so many illegals. Wait. WTF am I thinking? Using common sense to fix a political problem? Crazy shit.

Xiroi Guest
    The history geek in me feels the need to clarify that there's a difference between a war and an invasion. Even if the former inevitably leads to some kind of the former (the level of technical progress in the invaded country plays a big role).

I'll give you immigration issues are certainly not the same as an army invading a foreign territory and claiming it as part of its empire, whether it's Rome, Spain, France, Portugal or England, to name just a few.

Had never heard of this guy, anyway. Such an avoidable and senseless death.

Y'all all quit the whining! If it hadn't been for folks who braved death like David Crockett, Jim Bowie, et al., you pinkasses would be living in a country that operates with the efficiency of Mexico. Sure, it's easy to bitch after your ancestors did all the dirty work, just so you can ooo, have your guilty consciences stroked, but tell me, do you actually want to have your culture replaced by the vote of others whom your forefathers beat the crap out of? You want your turn at taking it up the butt now boobsie? Bend down and assume the position.; but as for me hell no.

The only whining I noticed was from the folks who seem to be; I don't know; maybe afraid of immigrants.

Funny that you mentioned Davy Crockett - I had a teacher in high school who claimed that he was a direct descendant of Davy. He said that it was well known within the family that Crockett was a lying POS and that as for the Alamo - he wound up in the wrong place at the wrong time and couldn't lie his way out of it. I wasn't there; I don't know; that's just what I was told.

Jim Bowie helped to engineer American efficiency? I would have been more likely to attribute that to immigrants from various countries; like maybe Germans or any others who have logical minds and an outstanding work ethic.

Know what pretty much the one thing Adolph Hitler admired about Americans was?

Our treatment of the Native Americans - he thought that was just brilliant.

Now isn't that one hell of a compliment.

I don't have a "guilty conscience"; I just don't have a fearful mind that engages in "MurkyThinking".

Anyway, I read a little about Mr. Huffman - he was in a lot of shows and movies that I've seen; I know who he was now. Damned shame he ended up the way he did; bagpipes not withstanding.

Let me tell you something, I had an uncle, now deceased, who told me that he regretted the way Whites treated the Indians after they were subjugated, not the subjugation itself, but the way it was brought about. I feel the same. As for "Davy" (he preferred David), he was well known as one of the foremost hunters and trackers of his day, but before that, he was, as a boy, leased out as an indentured servant to a farmer by his father who had run into debt, so he knew sacrifice. Yes, he was ruthless when he had to be with Indians, but understood their needs and voted against them being sent to reservations when he was in office. The fact is that Euros way back then and all other ethnicities back through the stone age have been claiming land for themselves that they weren't raised on. But that's the way nations come into being, the overwhelming majority. The Indians don't have a monoply on grievances, so I say everybody quit whining. And to those with guardianship of this great land: Don't take your eyes off the prize. To put it another way, the victors should not become the vanquished. Obama is flooding the states with illegals in a promising attempt to destroy the two-party system, letting anyone who steps over the border vote without ID. And we know to which party their ballot will be cast. All you one-world government fans will doubtless applaud this sorry outcome on the way to your "feelgood" goal of merging everyone into a shapeless amoebic blob, doubtless envisioned as run by the UN, but more likely by a Kim-like Korean monstrosity.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 05-15-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Jim I totally believe Crockett was a lying POS. Everyone at the Alamo was. Texas didn't belong to America. It was Mexico. Mexico invited Americans to come work their land. They were offered a fresh start and free land. In return all Mexico asked was for them to work the land. So basically every homesteader was a failure and/or criminal looking for a second chance. So how did Crockett, Bowie, Austin and all the other losers repay Mexico's kindness? They decided they wanted to take Texas for themselves. I've been seeing that BS Texas Rising trailer airing endlessly. Looks like it's the same lying BS hero worship of these criminal thieves.

And Murky I know your ilk love to blame Obama for everything in the world but your insane assertion that Obama is flooding America with illegals to destroy the 2 party system is just wrong. In fact illegal immigration is at a 40 year low. I know you guys hate pesky things like fact and truth but here ya go

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/13/politi...k-immigration/

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Jim I totally believe Crockett was a lying POS. Everyone at the Alamo was. Texas didn't belong to America. It was Mexico. Mexico invited Americans to come work their land. They were offered a fresh start and free land. In return all Mexico asked was for them to work the land. So basically every homesteader was a failure and/or criminal looking for a second chance. So how did Crockett, Bowie, Austin and all the other losers repay Mexico's kindness? They decided they wanted to take Texas for themselves. I've been seeing that BS Texas Rising trailer airing endlessly. Looks like it's the same lying BS hero worship of these criminal thieves.

And Murky I know your ilk love to blame Obama for everything in the world but your insane assertion that Obama is flooding America with illegals to destroy the 2 party system is just wrong. In fact illegal immigration is at a 40 year low. I know you guys hate pesky things like fact and truth but here ya go

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/13/politi...k-immigration/
    And here I thought the two party system was the root of all evil, having been bought lock, stock and barrel by the international Zionist banking cabal. Back to square one for me I guess. It seems like I doomed to forever remain a part of the conspiracy.

And here I thought the two party system was the root of all evil, having been bought lock, stock and barrel by the international Zionist banking cabal. Back to square one for me I guess. It seems like I doomed to forever remain a part of the conspiracy.
    It's murky. It's like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.... Just how Joe Pesci described it in the 100% historically accurate film JFK. You don't want to know the truth. JFK was getting close and you saw what happened to him. Andre The Giant also got close and he's no longer with us either..... so they'd have you believe. I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!!!

Murphee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    We are all immigrants, honey - what happens when a native born good ole boy kills someone? So what else is new?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    Aw come on . . . what does the transvestite know? When we were already sending men to the moon, his little island home couldn't even get a man up a flagpole in Kent!

Actually, I love Eddie and I wholeheartedly agree with everything he says - once I have peeled back enough layers of meaning to figure out what that is.

Aw come on . . . what does the transvestite know? When we were already sending men to the moon, his little island home couldn't even get a man up a flagpole in Kent!

Actually, I love Eddie and I wholeheartedly agree with everything he says - once I have peeled back enough layers of meaning to figure out what that is.
    But they had a flagpole... I think that's rather the point. :-P

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    But they had a flagpole... I think that's rather the point. :-P
    They didn't have a pot to piss in because they had already hurled it at the Germans.

The flagpole would have very nearly met the same fate, but Eddie's grandfather shouted "NO, not that! We're going to need that later!"

30. 05-30-2015, 02:33 AM

Been to all of the places mentioned in the wiki article and never knew that someone was stabbed in the park.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Been to all of the places mentioned in the wiki article and never knew that someone was stabbed in the park.
    Color me Midwestern (or maybe I just read way too much Findadeath), but I would automatically assume that almost any park I visited in LA - or California, for that matter - had seen a stabbing or two.