Thread: No Notifications...

No Notifications...

I have been on the FAD Forum for years and for some reason within the last week or so I have not been getting any notifications. I am used to getting at least 6+ a night, but recently nuttiin'.... Have there been some updates that I should know about or domain/email addresses I should add to my safe file? I had this same issue months back and it was some internal problem within FAD's system, but it was fixed.

Please let me know if there is something I need to so on my end.

Thanks Ya'll!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Dang - six a night!?

I haven't gotten any notifications since I quit posting under the influence.

That's largely a positive thing.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Several years ago, I chose to quit receiving them because my inbox was flooded with them every day due to my being a post maniac.

To see what's up with your notifications click on Settings, click on General Settings, scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and choose whether to receive them or not to receive them. This is good if you want to receive a notice on every single thread you post on.

Another option: every time you post click on Go Advanced, then scroll down and tick the box beside Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes. You might like this if you are choosy about what threads you want to be notified about.

Yep - Imma "Hag" in the worse way - 6 is a light night....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Yeah - it was usually after drinking about six that I'd start posting the stuff that earned me some notifications.

I hope you get that worked out.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.