Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Gray dies from spinal injury at the hands of cops

Freddie Gray dies from spinal injury at the hands of cops

Allegedly.

And the hits just keep on coming.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/20/us/bal...ath/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I'm kinda noticing a trend with police brutality down south but I just can't put my finger on it.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

They are rioting in Baltimore. I guess this is becoming the new Ferguson.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I'm watching it now. Yikes!
    Last edited by Aviatrix; 04-27-2015 at 04:06 PM.

I just saw a UPS truck in the middle of this mayhem....what the hell is he thinking!

CVS was broken into.....then emptied.....then burned. Wow.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    I'm kinda noticing a trend with police brutality down south but I just can't put my finger on it.

You don't live in the south......corruption, bribes and crime are a way of life down here. Especially in the small towns.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Might be all exaggerated. CNN + stupid people = Let's have a big riot ya'll.

Combined with the ADD prone cable news networks, this will be forgotten in the morning.

They've just brought out Montel Williams to discuss the situation. Sylvia Browne could have come through to warn him about this situation.

endsleigh03 Guest
    They need to find out how the guys spinal cord was almost severed, also how his voice box was crushed.

The rioting..... useless. They are all gonna be under curfew tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    They need to find out how the guys spinal cord was almost severed, also how his voice box was crushed.

The rioting..... useless. They are all gonna be under curfew tomorrow night.
    We hit a guy in the spinal cord and split it once upon a time....but that was a K-Bar......unless there was a piece of metal sticking out in there.....or he already had an issue....I just dont know
    March 1934-July 2016

What was that Baltimore Mayor thinking by giving space to those who want to destroy.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11175054_1438182213148686_5875561148544408220_n.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	52632  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name:	11164820_10206585410504099_7884191004003810021_n.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	52633  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayou Queen Guest
    Last time I checked, Ferguson and Baltimore is no where near the South. Wonder why there has been no rioting down here? We all have guns and know how to use them. If someone's wreaks my livelihood where I can't feed my family you're going get a bullet up your ass. Now, call me racist, but when you call me racist you are also calling my Creole Mother, Cherokee Grandmother, and my Hispanic Grandpa who was born off the coast of Africa racist.
    Last edited by Bayou Queen; 04-28-2015 at 08:00 AM.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Mom slaps and curses son when she catches him rioting in Baltimore, LMAO!

http://mashable.com/2015/04/28/balti...laps-son-riot/

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Last time I checked, Ferguson and Baltimore is no where near the South. Wonder why there has been no rioting down here? We all have guns and know how to use them. If someone's wreaks my livelihood where I can't feed my family you're going get a bullet up your ass. Now, call me racist, but when you call me racist you are also calling my Creole Mother, Cherokee Grandmother, and my Hispanic Grandpa who was born off the coast of Africa racist.
    Best post of the week IMO.....thank you for what needed to be said.
    March 1934-July 2016

Name:	11205109_678047968968656_8375391722727435693_n.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	52635  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So the cops are the bad guys and harassing people, but this is how they behave. Gee I wonder why the cops use deadly force...

Name:	10421187_878519232190484_3844227234771309133_n.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	52636  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Wow, Miho. That is a really great meme.

Miho....powerful photo and message
    March 1934-July 2016

Good pics Tif and Miho.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Thank you guys. I am a firm believer that we are ALL given choices in life. They may suck, but there are always choices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

That one Mom definitely made the choice her son wasn't going to get involved in that shit. I don't blame her for smacking him at all. When I was around that age it took a 2x4 or tits to get my attention.

Trust me when I say that it happens up north, too.

Resisting arrest can be very hazardous to your health.

And.....Mr Obama voices his opinion on this today.

We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African-American, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. It comes up, it seems like, once a week now,"

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-too-many-troubling-police-interactions-blacks-172138496--politics.html

What about the Black on Black crime figures Mr President?......what about the Black on white crimes Mr President? What about a group that represents 13% of the population commit 71% of all violent crimes in this country?

We have all seen the statistics. I am just sick and tired of all of this political correct bs. And that is what this statement represents.

Here are the facts.

Based on that data, the FBI reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Where is the presidents outrage for the white guy gunned down last week in Orlando? This guy is making matters worse by bringing race into this discussion. It should be about the civil rights of ALL Americans. Not just the people that you relate to.

This makes me LIVID!

Call this situation in Baltimore what it is. It is an excuse to loot, pillage and destroy based on assumptions that no one knows are correct. Breaking into the CVS, looting the store and pharmacy, then burning it to the ground is what kind of protest? Hell the mayor gave them permission to destroy. Literally. Then she back tracks and says the media is lying. She said it on national television.

And the biggest fact from the FBI:

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

Sorry if this offends my fellow death hags, and if it out of line to forum rules, I will delete. But this is just getting nuts. I apologize in advance.

And folks wonder why I am armed ALL the time.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Mom slaps and curses son when she catches him rioting in Baltimore, LMAO!

http://mashable.com/2015/04/28/balti...laps-son-riot/
    Now if only the Police had their Mothers to control them.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

The Mayor of Baltimore has a whole lot of explaining to do. The City Council should hold an emergency session and vote her ass out of office like immediately. Thank God the Governor has the balls to stand up and announce that he is taking over to straighten this mess out. Freddie Gray was a life long thug who probably deserved to be arrested. He did not deserve to die.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    And.....Mr Obama voices his opinion on this today.

We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African-American, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. It comes up, it seems like, once a week now,"

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-too-many-troubling-police-interactions-blacks-172138496--politics.html

What about the Black on Black crime figures Mr President?......what about the Black on white crimes Mr President? What about a group that represents 13% of the population commit 71% of all violent crimes in this country?

We have all seen the statistics. I am just sick and tired of all of this political correct bs. And that is what this statement represents.

Here are the facts.

Based on that data, the FBI reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Where is the presidents outrage for the white guy gunned down last week in Orlando? This guy is making matters worse by bringing race into this discussion. It should be about the civil rights of ALL Americans. Not just the people that you relate to.

This makes me LIVID!

Call this situation in Baltimore what it is. It is an excuse to loot, pillage and destroy based on assumptions that no one knows are correct. Breaking into the CVS, looting the store and pharmacy, then burning it to the ground is what kind of protest? Hell the mayor gave them permission to destroy. Literally. Then she back tracks and says the media is lying. She said it on national television.

And the biggest fact from the FBI:

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

Sorry if this offends my fellow death hags, and if it out of line to forum rules, I will delete. But this is just getting nuts. I apologize in advance.

And folks wonder why I am armed ALL the time.
    The black communities are filming. Thats how most of these deaths-by-cop incidents are making the way into national prominence. Without the footage, what you have are cases that would be ignored, discarded, sent to the lost and found pile never to be exposed. Before the proliferation of cell phone cameras, it wasn't as easy to have proof.

If there is white death by cop, or asian, or hispanic, the cameras need to be pulled out as well. As a matter of fact, if we had more footage of those races dying by cop, specifically white death, the outrage would be enormous. I think a lot of the outrage factor has to do with who people identify with.

Tntina Guest
    Wait... non mainstream sources are now reporting Freddie had back surgery a week before his arrest - was likely under doctors orders for no activity... but was out riding a bicycle, in a known drug dealing area, and ran when he saw police - likely they knew him as an arrested/ convicted drug dealer and had cause to at least talk to him.

Sounds like his own actions contributed greatly to his death.

The surgery thing/pre-existing condition could change things:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...re-his-arrest/
    Minerva

Wednesday's Orioles-White Sox game will actually be closed to the public. This is believed to be the first time an MLB game will be played before no fans.

My question is, How do the 100 people who normally show up for Oriole games feel about this??

(Ka-BOOM!!!)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/bal...sed/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Tntina View Post
    Wait... non mainstream sources are now reporting Freddie had back surgery a week before his arrest - was likely under doctors orders for no activity... but was out riding a bicycle, in a known drug dealing area, and ran when he saw police - likely they knew him as an arrested/ convicted drug dealer and had cause to at least talk to him.

Sounds like his own actions contributed greatly to his death.
    Hmmmm... that doesn't make a lot of sense. If he had open back surgery, he would barely be walking around, and doing that in a hospital. Even minimally invasive back surgery requires at least 2 weeks recovery... these reports don't add up. You don't have any kind of back surgery, and are up and around, perfectly fine, in a week or less.
    Last edited by Cynful; 04-29-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Would love it if the Doctor(s) would come forth and put this thing to rest which should have been done before the riots popped off.

ok so this might sound stupid but lets say the guy had surgery 3,4 weeks prior......this was an accident.....did the cops handle him a certain way?? Dragged the victim? This is the stupidest rioting scene in history. Althogh I have not all info on how or what occurred
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    ok so this might sound stupid but lets say the guy had surgery 3,4 weeks prior......this was an accident.....did the cops handle him a certain way?? Dragged the victim? This is the stupidest rioting scene in history. Althogh I have not all info on how or what occurred
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Would love it if the Doctor(s) would come forth and put this thing to rest which should have been done before the riots popped off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Hmmmm... that doesn't make a lot of sense. If he had open back surgery, he would barely be walking around, and doing that in a hospital. Even minimally invasive back surgery requires at least 2 weeks recovery... these reports don't add up. You don't have any kind of back surgery, and are up and around, perfectly fine, in a week or less.
    Agree with y'all. If he had Fusion surgery, then the recovery time is 2-3 months...minimum. open back surgery could be as long as a year. Minimal Invasive surgery is usually done as an outpatient. Recovery time is a very personal thing...in other words it depends on the person. Best I could find out there. If I remember right....they said his spine was severed. I can't think of a surgery that would split the spine like that. Any Ideas?
    March 1934-July 2016

Even if they handled him like they do with other jail detainees they probably didn't know of his condition. Not that I'm standing up for police brutality by any means, I abhor it, I'm just saying Freddie Gray shouldn't have been out and about until he was cleared medically.

Even if they handled him like they do with other jail detainees they probably didn't know of his condition. Not that I'm standing up for police brutality by any means, I abhor it, I'm just saying Freddie Gray shouldn't have been out and about until he was cleared medically.
    trust me I am against police brutality UNLESS NEEDED... but I am team cops. Once the riots start the police have to defend themselves. But in response to yours I can only imagine the person saying something like 'watch out, my back'.....Either way you are right police should have done things differently. or waited. What I thought at first was the po po got Gray into the van & hit him with a battone, their black stick. who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hell the ''back surgery" could have been a total lie! what evidence is there???? Its weapons charge.... should been home that day not out with a gun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah it very well could have been a lie, there are too many elements in this now then put that on top of the riots. Probably will never get to the bottom of it.

Really though the police department shouldn't be investigating itself, there needs to be an outside the department team to come in and check it out.
    Last edited by TheDude; 04-29-2015 at 07:18 AM.

from the other prisoner in the van - is it possible to severe your own spine ???

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...1-f0feafdd1394

I'm waiting to see what, if any, other injuries he had. If the only injury is the spine and there are no bruises or scrapes, then there are going to be more questions about how that's possible.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Exactly right. "Unnamed sources" and social media chatter. Also known as bullshit. Although the next time I have back surgery, I will be sure to take it easy for awhile. Wouldn't want to suddenly sever my own spinal cord.

When are autopsy results supposed to come out? I am curious if the thing about the crushed larynx is true.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Other prisoner says Gray was trying to harm himself. This does not shock me at all. So it was a set-up from the start of his arrest on Gray's part not the cops obviously

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/2...elf-police-van
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other prisoner says Gray was trying to harm himself. This does not shock me at all. So it was a set-up from the start of his arrest on Gray's part not the cops obviously

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/2...elf-police-van
    Although it's early in the investigation, I would hedge a bet that you're right.

Also, he wasn't injured in a car accident, which is rumored on social media. The family did win a case due to less paint injuries stemming from Freddie' s early years.

This is so tragic. His mom was kicked out of middle school, she was on heroin (she mentioned that that is in a program, so it's possible she's on methadone maintenance), she's not able to read. As the headline states, Freddie life was tragic from beginning to end.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...ry.html#page=1

Yeah it very well could have been a lie, there are too many elements in this now then put that on top of the riots. Probably will never get to the bottom of it.

Really though the police department shouldn't be investigating itself, there needs to be an outside the department team to come in and check it out.
    My old job did hat once. ore of a test than what become official record but the boss asked me to fill out my own evaluation. Took me about a minute to mark everything with the highest number and tossed it back at him. He just stared t me and I said "what the fuck did you expect?" We cussed at each other all the time so the profanity was no big deal.

WOW!!!! I knew from the Mike Brown thread what time it is in here. So he intentionally crushed his Larynx and severed his own spinal cord 80%
    In case you all haven't heard from Stormfront he had a broken leg before he got in the van. I guess he did that as well.

This young man was doing nothing for the cops to stop him from the get besides walking while Black.

That's all he did.

Now your dragging his grieving Mother down the tubes as well.

This board reminds of Stormfront which I'm sure you all are frequent often.

I'm not saying everybody is racist.....But it is here in full form.

Peace.

Last edited by MCghoul38; 04-29-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MCghoul38 View Post
    WOW!!!! I knew from the Mike Brown thread what time it is in here. So he intentionally crushed his Larynx and severed his own spinal cord 80%
    In case you all haven't heard from Stormfront he had a broken leg before he got in the van. I guess he did that as well.

This young man was doing nothing for the cops to stop him from the get besides walking while Black.

That's all he did.

Peace.

Please do not insinuate I was being racist at all. Family dynamics need to be considered here to get the bigger picture of Freddie' s life. She was NOT at all responsible for the lead-based paint injuries that the whole family sustained.

Maybe it might be a great time to educate yourself on what lead does to a growing child's brain. Chances are that she was exposed to it during her childhood. You didn't pick up that I sympathized with her from my post if you didn't get the undertones.

lisagr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MCghoul38 View Post

That's all he did.

Peace.

Freddie Gray didn't have any broken limbs according to a preliminary autopsy report. http://news.yahoo.com/look-knowns-un...aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--